can you make a drabble or headcanons about what the boys will do if guardien avoids them after episode 13
All done! I decided to write headcanons instead of a drabble since its faster for me and I couldn’t come up with anything for a drabble.
That said, here are the headcanons! Hope you like them!
- Blue is miserable honestly.
But totally understands that you not exactly happy with him
- He pretends he’s unconcerned and continues as normal, but he knows he’s fucked up and desperately tries to find a way to make it up to you
- He knows he can’t and it eats him alive.
- So he throws himself into his work, working 24/7 to distract himself from what he’s done.
- It gets to the point the others try to intervene, worried about his health
- He brushes them off though, claiming he’s fine.
- Since he’s not actively trying to stay out of your way, you might bump into each other in the halls.
- The look of betrayal and anger on your face always makes him feel worse every time he sees it.
- He can’t even pretend to be fine after an encounter with you.
- Despite the increase in irritability, and decrease in productivity, Ez won’t do anything to remedy the situation, letting you decide when/if you’re ready to forgive him.
- Valkyon is distraught but understanding.
- If he were in your shoes, he wouldn’t hang around him either.
- The guilt of what he’s done crushes him and he desperately wants to apologize but he can’t.
- Knowing that he was the one to sever your ties to your world, your friends, your family, tears him apart and he can’t even gather the courage to even think about facing you.
- So he avoids you, leaving the room whenever there’s even a hint of your presence, spending more time on missions so he doesn’t have to catch glances of you around the El, does anything and everything to erase his presence from your life.
- If by chance you two do bump into each other, Valkyon always makes a hurried excuse to leave as soon as possible, just the sight of you breaking him into even smaller pieces.
- Nevra, like the other boys, feels so guilty it hurts
- Unlike the other two, he tries to make amends immediately and hunts you down relentlessly
- Every time he corners you though, you make it clear you have nothing to talk to him about
- Each (justified) angry exit breaks his already fragmented heart into tiny pieces
- It’s not until he catches you crying quietly in your room does he finally leave you alone
- Sleep has become a forgotten memory, his dreams haunted by the sight of your tears.
- Everybody in the El has notices how Nevra’s withdrawn into himself
- They try to cheer him up, but he’s just so depressed nothing works.
- He sometimes wishes he could start over, to try again.
- But he knows that history would just repeat itself.
- He did what he did for the guard but he hates himself for it so damn much he wonders if it was worth it