While filming my Wednesday Addams tutorial I took snap shots of how I do my eyebrows!! 1⃣ this is my eyebrow with nothing on it, see the difference a strong brow makes?! 2⃣using a eyebrow pencil I underline the eyebrow and enlongate the tail 3⃣line the top of he eyebrow 4⃣ color it in leaving the front kinda empty 5⃣ spooly the front making it look more natural! Ta-da!! I hope this helps someone!! 😎😎😎 #eyebrows #eyebrowtutorial #eyebrowtut
Big thanks to @littlerosiesturn for rocking our “Buy Black” tank during her makeup vlog www.melaninapparel.com
@Repost from @littlerosiesturn - Yes I have a mustache and unibrow (them Indian genes are strong 💪🏾) but that’s okay because there’s @naircare! Just leave it on for 10 minutes and wipe off those straggly hairs. Soooo much easier then tweezing and way less painful. .
I created this look after my first makeup master class with the lovely Joyce Jacob. She is one of Nigerias leading makeup artist. I put this look together after the skills I had learnt from her class. I hope you guys like it because I love it.
No7 Beautifully Matte Primer
Lancome Teint Idole 24hr in Shade 11
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 11.5
La Girl Pro Concealer in Toffee
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
Mac Eyeshadow Handwritten to Contour
Sleek Makeup Blush Sugar 364 (Demerara)
Mac Mineralise Skin Finish in Gold Deposit
Mac Studio Fix Powder in NW46
Eyes and brows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Mac studio finish concealer in NC45
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
Kiko Eyesadow in 225
Kiko Eyeshadow in 232
Mac Parafait Amour
Urban Decay Blackout
Kiko Eyeshadow in 138
Collection Glam Crystals Gel Eyeliner Dancing Queen
Loreal Paris Liquidliner
Mac Feline Kohl Eyeliner
Eyelure Lashes in 157
Mac Vino lipliner
Topshop Depth lipstick
Mac Candy Yum Yum
Sleekmakeup Phoenix Rising
For enquires email me: firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a message on tumblr
Tbh I cannot remember the last time I got my eyebrows waxed…i use nair (hair removal cream) apply it with a qtip, a pair of scissors and a brown eyeliner pencil. It’s painless and definately saves a ton of money and I don’t have to worry about them coming out too thin or whatever. You’re welcome. #eyebrowtutorial #eyebrows #beautytips @xomlhxo
Finally, my normal #eyebrowtutorial for you all.
1. Prime with #UrbanDecayPrimerPotion #UDPP there is NO substitute. If you don’t own this, get it NOW.
2. Using a spoolie brush, brush eyebrow hairs upward
3. Starting from the inner lower corner, one small brush length away from the bridge of the nose, with a sharp pencil (I’m using Prestige Cosmetics brand here in “Brown”) draw a straight line up to the peak of the brow, which should be at about ¾ of the way of the brow
4. Connect that line downward for the last ¼th of the brow, so the line you have is in the shape of an upside down check mark
5. With the same sharp pencil, I recreate the same shape above my natural brow as the line I have already created below, tapering the line as I move from the inner, thicker part to the outer, thinner part.
6. Make sure, so far, this is what your brow looks like
7. With my #MAC 208 brush (small angle brush), I fill in the outer 1/3 of the brow in the darkest shade of eyeshadow (here I used MAC #eyeshadow in Handwritten) blending the color as it moves toward the middle
8. With the same brush, I fill in the middle 1/3 of the brow with a medium shade, and blend it into the darker shade (here I used MAC Espresso eyeshadow)
9. With the same brush, I fill in the innermost and thickest part of the brow with the lightest shade of eyeshadow (here I used MAC’s Cork) and blend it into the middle color.
10. With my MAC 194 Concealer brush (you can use any brush that comes to a flat point), I dip it in concealer (any you like, but here I used NW20 from MAC), I trace the lower line of my eyebrow in the straightest stroke I can to keep the line flawless
11. with my finger, I blend the concealer into my skin without getting too close to the brow
12. Using the same brush, I trace the upper line of my brow, using similar straight, perfect strokes.
13. Blend with your finger again, and VOILA!!! #PerfectEyebrows !!! I hope this was helpful :) #eye #eyelashes #mua #makeup #makeupartist #instagramhub #igers #ig #instahub #instagrid #instagood #instamood #instalike #instaaddict #iphoneonly