extreme reaction

There is a certain noise that causes an extreme reaction of fear and unease in humans. You’re a scientist whose life work has been trying to figure out why humans evolved to fear it so much. One day, an alien race visits earth, and their ships make a very familiar sound..

This is still my favourite Sami Zayn Vs Kevin Owens moment I’ve ever seen

Bonus Cesaro and The Miz reactions 

Then Cesaro does his part and Sami is like DUDE!

ALL THIS IN THE FIRST 10 SECONDS OF THE MATCH!

The Houses and Humo(u)r
  • Gryffindor: Blunt, decisive comments that you either think are hysterical or extremely insulting. Gets loud when telling a joke, laughs super heartily, turns red in the face, etc.
  • Hufflepuff: Is so into the tag yourself meme and internet jokes in general. Loves to repeat jokes they've read online or in a magazine (or heard in general), none that are particularly aggressive or forthcoming on any particular stances. Loves when everyone is laughing together, hides face when laughing, laughs until crying.
  • Slytherin: Brutal one liners and sarcastic comments, cutting remarks that are so funny that you can't help but laugh, mocks own pretentiousness, makes the worst faces, is actually an idiot. Laughs in this weird-ass way so that no sound comes out and they just never break eye contact
  • Ravenclaw: Either tells a terrible pun, a joke about academia, or a dirty joke, there is no in-between. Likes to see the extreme reactions from friends, instead of laughing, they just have a giant, doofy grin.
A Handful of Questions to Ask Yourself While Creating a Character

Compelling characters make compelling stories. Here’s a bunch of questions you can ask yourself while developing a character. 

1) What does your character want from life? What is their motivation? What drives them? Most people want things - it could be as small as wanting a sandwich, or something huge like wanting to change the world. Does your character want something? Does your character dream? What about? And if they don’t, why don’t they? 

2) Is your character shy? Outgoing? Insecure? Proud? Why are they the way they are? My favourite example of this question answered well is Ron Weasley from Harry Potter. He’s insecure because he doesn’t come from a wealthy family, has a bunch of older brothers who are all amazing in some form or way, his mother always wanted a daughter, Ginny, and so he doesn’t feel as wanted. Also, one of his best friends is the Chosen One, and the other is the brightest witch of her age - a cocktail that would make anyone doubt themselves. 

3) What kind of clothes does your character wear? Why? The way you dress says a lot about who you are. For instance, If a character wears designer clothes and the latest fashions, it shows that they have the means to keep up with the trends. However if they wear a medley of things bought second-hand, or buy cheap stuff from supermarkets, they might not have the money to spare on outfits, or maybe they just don’t care about fashion.

4) How does your character speak?  Speech patterns have origins. An accent, language, a dialect, all signify geography, social class, personality. It could be as simple as cussing too much. But be sure you know why your character speaks the way they do. And if it’s not a speech pattern you’re familiar with, do your research!

5) Likes and dislikes I sometimes give characters specific likes (”I like tomatoes”) or specific dislikes (”I dislike eggs”), simply because it humanises them. You don’t have to do this, or be as specific as that, if it doesn’t serve your story. But it’s definitely something you can consider. Everyone has those little things they love and hate, and you can go places with them. (”I hate eggs because my childhood bully threw an egg at me and scarred me for life.”) Be creative and have fun with it.

6) Who does your character love? Romantic attraction isn’t necessary to create a wholesome character. Nevertheless, if they are in love with someone, be sure to understand why they love someone. Love is at its best, a complicated emotion difficult to break down, but a relationship has to be believable. As a reader, I need to be able to look at a couple and think, yeah, I can see what their love is built on. 

7) What would their favourite songs be? This is not so much a question as it is a trick I use to get a better feel for who my character is. No matter what time period your story is set in, you can use this to understand your character better. Take your playlist and pick what songs they would enjoy. It says a lot about who they are. For instance, one of my characters would enjoy Western classical music and nothing else. Another character listens to the worst kind of pop and loves it. 

8) How does your character react under stress? Can they cope with it? Do they get tense? Angry? Teary? Why? Why not? How a person deals with stress is a vital part of their personality. Decisions taken under stress can be the worst you’ve ever made, or (depending on how you handle stress), can be effective solutions to problems. The way a person reacts to stress often has a lot to do with their background and upbringing. Example (this is a generalisation, of course): someone who comes from a difficult family background may have more extreme reactions to stress than someone who is well-adjusted and comes from a happy family. 

9) What does your character do when they’re alone? You’re often a different person alone than when you are with other people. The pretences and false faces come away, and all the little thoughts you usually ignore now have time to play in the open. Who is your character when they’re alone? What do they do? What do they think about? Why do they think about/do things in that way?

10) Where does your character fail? Characters must have flaws to be compelling. Nobody is perfect, and your character shouldn’t be either. Whether its insecurity or anger, or a lack of initiative, or smaller things like not being a good artist, or not being the best at sports–we all have personal failings and we all have things we aren’t good at. Consider: where does your character mess up? 

I hope this helps! Remember to have fun. Developing characters can be the most exciting thing. Keep an open mind while working. Happy writing! 

Ultimate Masterlist

IF A LINK STOPS WORKING, ASK A FRIEND TO CHECK IT OUT BEFORE TELLING ME IT DOESN’T WORK. THERE HAS BEEN TIMES WHEN IT WAS JUST THAT PERSON PHONE.

Masterlist

Exo reactions (On hiatus for this group)

Bts reactions

Got7

Seventeen

NCT U

NCT 127

Monsta X

SHINEE (NONE YET)


Song Lyric Pranks

Jungkook/Never be like you

Jimin/Dangerous Woman

Taehyung/Ain’t My Fault

Jin/Don’t Let Me Down

Suga/Side to Side

Namjoon/Needed Me

Jhope/Lifted/Closer

Jackson/Same Old Love

Yugyeom/Into You

JB/Pity Party

Bambam/Kiss it better

Mark/I hate you, I love you

Youngjae/Send my love

Jinyoung/Mercy

Random Shit

Funny shit


GROUP SUBS

NCT Life

NCT 1#

NCT 2#

NCT 3#

NCT 4#

NCT 5#

NCT 6#

NCT 7#

NCT 8#

NCT 9#

NCT 10#

NCT 11#

NCT 12# PT 1, PT 2, PT 3

Marauders Headcanons

JAMES:

  • Excitable af
  • Definitely that one asshole that denies existence during group projects
  • Jawline could cut a bitch
  • Threw a party for Sirius’ birthday and Dumbledore showed up
  • FAbUloUs hair
  • Starts debates with Remus and loses Every TIME
  • QUEEN OF PUNS
  • Has very extreme reactions to sugar
  • Got called a “little shit” by McGonagall and did not shut up about it for weeks
  • Has a very contagious laugh
  • If he gives you a nickname, it sticks for the rest of your existence
  • Thinks he’s a badass
  • SAVAGE AS FUCK
  • Is on first name terms with all the kitchen elves
  • Is really cute and cuddly when he’s tired
  • Angsty af
  • Is the reason Filch hates his job
  • Padfoot trash No.1
  • Uses his invisibility cloak to hide in Peter’s bed and scare the shit out of him
  • Says FITE ME and then runs before he gets knocked the fuck out

SIRIUS:

  • Doesn’t give a fuck
  • In a constant battle with prongs over who has the most iconic hair
  • Doesn’t do homework and still gets an O
  • Sassy af
  • Could literally wear a binbag and pull it off
  • Protective of his lil moonykins
  • Has really bad ideas
  • Wears more jewellery than sybyll trelawney
  • Cannot keep a straight face EVER
  • Would flirt with a goblin if given the opportunity
  • Was given the opportunity
  • Got kicked out of gringotts
  • Says GET REKT alot
  • Is never not sarcastic
  • Makes everyone aware that he drinks black coffee then adds 5 sugars when no one’s looking
  • Transforms into a dog so he can sniff out Remus’ chocolate
  • Will fight you
  • Once pushed Peter in the lake and almost died because he laughed so hard
  • Gets jealous a lot
  • Does not know the meaning of personal space
  • Bisexual af

REMUS:

  • An actual cinnamon roll
  • Has a vast selection of knitted sweaters
  • Sirius owns half of them because THAT IDIOT NEVER BRINGS A JUMPER
  • The only person who is more sarcastic than padfoot
  • Literally cannot be offended
  • Has mastered the art of bewitching hot chocolate so it never gets cold
  • The only one who actually does homework
  • Plays with Sirius’ hair when he’s stressed
  • Can be unexpectedly sassy
  • Has hidden chocolate stashes all over the castle
  • Secretly loves poetry
  • Resting bitch face
  • Always knows when his friends are sad
  • Huggable af
  • Is done with everyone’s shit
  • The only one who can stop Sirius doing something really stupid
  • Tells James to shut up a lot
  • The only one who will laugh at Peter’s jokes
  • Has a seat in the common room that everyone else knows not to sit in
  • Appreciates his friends SO MUCH

PETER:

  • Everyone else thinks he’s cute the marauders know he’s inherently evil
  • Gets really weird around girls
  • Can pull off a flower crown
  • Gets roasted a lot
  • Goes to the owlery just to play with the owls
  • Can get Remus to make him hot chocolate
  • Gives surprisingly good fashion advice
  • Has to jog to keep up with the others and their long ass legs
  • Will pour his heart and soul into a karaoke if intoxicated enough
  • Regularly reads angsty fanfiction until 3 in the morning
  • Has a weird relationship with cheese
  • Disappoints teachers
  • F R E C K L E S
  • Feeds the giant squid marshmallows
  • Says something really fucked up every once in a while
  • Has a really annoying laugh
Hoe Wisdom - Manipulation

I learned from a very young age to make people believe about me exactly what I want them to. I learned how to walk, sit, move, and even eat in a way that makes me seem in complete control of myself and my surroundings, even when I’m feeling completely overwhelmed and out of place. I learned to hide my anxieties and insecurities in a way that everyone thought I was always calm and put together. I also learned how to get people to trust me and tell me everything about them by masterfully displaying those very weaknesses. I’ll share some of my tips tonight, these tips might help you seem in complete control, help you get what you want and even who you want ;)

WHEN YOU’RE ALONE AMONGST A LOT OF PEOPLE
- If you’re alone don’t stress about the fact that you are, don’t worry about looking like a loser because you won’t.
> When you’re alone be sure to keep your posture. ALWAYS TAKE NOTE OF YOUR POSTURE. I cannot stress how important your posture is. Look up how to keep a proper posture.
>Snack slowly and take small bites, small and assured sips of your drink. Not too slow, just measure yourself.
> Learn how to strut. When you walk across the room to sit, to snack, or just anywhere, don’t slack on your walking. Chin up, stare straight ahead, perfect posture, and have a very slight smile. The world is your catwalk, and yes people will be paying attention when you least notice it.

WHEN SOMEONE APPROACHES YOU
- If they’re a close friend you don’t have to worry much about how to talk to them because you know them, but your behavior still matter.
> When talking to them make sure you pay close attention to them and what they’re saying. No extreme reactions, unless they truly said something shocking.
> Smile a lot, let others see that you can be approachable. Also, they’re your close friend you should be smiling anyway.
- If they’re someone you barely know then just breathe in, smile, release your breath slowly and greet them politely.
> Ask then questions about their life you have some knowledge about. Ask about their family, pets, children, partners, work/school, make sure they’re the ones speaking more than you are.
- If they’re a stranger wait until they’re immediately in your personal space to acknowledge them, then meet and greet them only after they have directly addressed you. Keep an easy smile on your face, and when meeting them change your smile according to the impression you want to make (dazzling smile to charm, smirk to seduce, smile politely for anyone else).
> For strangers you don’t know anything about them, ask them about things you are at least somewhat curious about. Ask them about their current standing in terms of job and or studies. Ask them about family and hobbies. Anything you would like to know or need to know to get some info on them.
> Make a lot of eye contact, but not too much, but make sure to keep your attention on them. Make them feel that you care about what they’re saying.

WHEN YOU’RE IN A GROUP
Besides all the other things about posture, eye contact and smiling, when you’re in a group this is where the whole “pay them complete attention” does not apply. In a group make sure to pay attention to everyone speaking, let everyone have a turn at your attention. People who were steamrolled out of a conversation you ease them back in either by giving them your attention and let them speak to you directly, or if you’re feeling bold politely call out the person or people who steamrolled over them by calmly stating “I’m sorry to interrupt but [their name] was speaking, I want to know what they were going to say.” Don’t do that if you don’t feel confident, or if you care about possibly offending others, you should still operate within your comfort zone so that you can portray a genuine look of collected confidence.

NOW YOU’RE IN, HOW TO GET THEM TO TRUST YOU
- This is when you can start showing people bits of your true self. You should have real stories and anecdotes ready for when you get the chance to use them.
- Real stories and anecdotes are crucial because believe it or not people are actually adept at intuitively spotting liars. If the stories and anecdotes are real, with genuine feeling attached to them, they can’t spot any lies because they will be the truth.
- Manipulating people is not about lying, it’s about using the truth to your advantage. Avoid lying and avoid exaggerating, so that everything you say and do is genuine.
- The stories and anecdotes you use must have some connection to the context of the conversation or the person you’re with. Don’t bust out a story of a dying pet when the person you’re with never even had a pet. Don’t talk about how you once failed an exam when the conversation was about this concert he went to with his friends last week. Talk about things in context, and if you have no material for a certain context then don’t stress, you don’t need to have something to say for everything. For every time you talk to them only share one personal story, avoid using more because then that shows too much of you.
- You want to show some humanity, but not too much because you want them to still believe that you’re some ethereal and strong entity that could probably crush them if they cross any lines.

To end, I just want to say that with this post I don’t mean to imply that you need to act this way to be desired, to get what you want, or to be considered amazing. This is not the case at all. However, I know for a fact that some of y'all struggle with confidence and that you wish you knew how to display confidence even when you don’t have it. Well this is a way to fake it until you make it. My blog is about loving yourself, but I know how long and tiresome that process can be. This is just a way to put yourself out there. There’s so much info I still didn’t cover because then the post would be even longer, for any more info just ask me! None of y'all should feel that you HAVE to do what this post says to get people to notice you and like you, I don’t want any of you to compromise yourselves for the sake of people that don’t matter. But I know some of you want this, I found myself looking up a lot of this information way back when before Tumblr had this huge and informed community of wonderful people willing to share their knowledge. I love all of you and I hope I’ve helped some of you in any way.

your actual internet persona vs your ideal internet persona

The 10th and 11th House are usually where you want to find what you’re like on the Internet. Why? The 10th House is the house of the public and the  world. Your public image is seen through your 10th House. The Internet is your online public image, so therefore, you can find insight to see how people view you online. The 11th House shows how you ideally want to be seen online. The 11th House is naturally ruled by Aquarius, which is a sign associated with technology. The 11th House also rules over friendships and community, and with that, you want to show the best parts of yourself.

Be aware that any dominant elements in your natal chart (dominant planet, sun, moon, and/or dominant house) will also be seen online.

If you have duplicated signs due to interceptions, meaning that you have the same sign ruling both Houses, then this post will not apply for you. Those with duplicated signs in the 10th and 11th House will tend to have an online image that is similar to their ideal image… Or can struggle to identify how they want to establish themselves online. There is a strong emphasis on the duplicated sign when it comes to online affairs.

Aries in the 10th//Taurus in the 11th - You are seen to be assertive, direct, and straightforward online. It’s hard to misunderstand what you’re saying since you’re very straightforward, but you could also be very aggressive. With that in mind, you can participate in a lot of arguments and debates. However, you ideally want to be seen as someone who is calm, steady, and appealing. Sometimes, you can feel that your current online image is too harsh and brash.  You ideally want to be seen as someone who is comforting. You try your best to remain calm and comfortable, but you can be easily affected by what you see on the Internet. It can be hard for you to accept that you’re wrong, for you can be very stubborn online.

Taurus in the 10th//Gemini in the 11th - You generally tend to be well liked on the Internet. With Taurus being a sign ruled by Venus, your blog or social media can be very visually appealing. People tend to come to you for good vibes, and it’s hard to make you angry. However, you can be seen to be shallow, superficial, and maybe unintelligent. People can underestimate you due to this, which is why you want to be seen as someone who is educated online. You want to be seen as a fun, carefree, and talkative individual for you feel that you can be stuck in your comfort zone sometimes. Ultimately, you want to have a worry-free experience on the Internet because not everything should be taken seriously.

Gemini in the 10th//Cancer in the 11th - People look up to you on an intellectual plane when it comes to online matters. You are fun, spontaneous, and hilarious. You may like to post a lot of memes and laugh at a lot of posts. You don’t take things too seriously on the Internet, since it’s all just a bunch of fun for you. However, you may feel that your emotions can be hidden and ideally, you want people to take you seriously when you express your emotions online. Usually, you contribute a logical and rational argument, but you may deeply seek for an emotional understanding. Ultimately, you want other people to see that you have the ability to be someone they can emotionally rely on, even though, you’re seen to be light-hearted person.

Cancer in the 10th//Leo in the 11th - People find you to be a very sweet individual online. You may find that a lot of people come to you for advice. There is a vibe of safety and comfort when people approach you on social media. You may be very emotionally understanding to others, and can give good advice. Generally, you are seen to be sweet, but sometimes, you can find that people take advantage of your sweet nature. You can be passive-aggressive when you don’t get your own way, making you quite moody. There is a part of you that wants to shine above the rest. Due to this lack of respect, you may try to make yourself look respectable online by expressing your creativity and talents. Instead of having to praise and comfort others online, you’d like it if someone praised you.

Leo in the 10th//Virgo in the 11th - When it comes to your online persona, you are seen to be very charismatic. It’s likely that you are very popular on social media, and you can quite a lot of attention. You are quite creative in your online expression. However, through all of this popularity, you may want others to just see you as a normal person. Sometimes people tend to forget that you are just a normal individual and can treat you unfairly due to your popularity. You can also feel impractical for you feel like you can’t apply your creativity to something productive sometimes. Ultimately, you want to have attention that’s genuine and true and to place your creativity into something productive for others.

Virgo in the 10th//Libra in the 11th - With Virgo ruling your 10th House, you tend to have a quieter online image. You tend to be very organized in your online affairs, for you like to keep your blogs and social media to be clean. Any mess or lack of organization can bug you. You are very analytical and helpful to anyone who comes to you for help. However, you can feel very misunderstood because you are someone who tends to criticize others online for their own good. People can find you to be petty and you feel that you aren’t well-liked. You ultimately want others to see you to be someone social and charming. There is a craving for validation from others. You can feel unappealing online, so you also strive to be seen as someone aesthetically pleasing.

Libra in the 10th//Scorpio in the 11th - People tend to see you to be charming, sweet, and social. You usually know the right things to say, and you have the ability to remain neutral and diplomatic with any conflicts. You strongly focus on beauty and you try to make your social media accounts look aesthetically pleasing. However, you tend to focus a lot on people’s interactions online, and people can find you to be a shallow, gossipy person. Due to this, you can feel like you are at a distance from others. The reason why you pay attention to such interactions is because you ultimately want to have intimate relationships online. You want to look good online is because you feel that people won’t tolerate the “ugly” side you don’t want to show yourself. Ultimately, you seek for intimacy and true acceptance online.

Scorpio in the 10th//Sagittarius in the 11th - When you have Scorpio in the 10th House, you will cause extreme reactions from people online. People will either love you, or hate your guts. You tend to not reveal too much of yourself online, only revealing details that will lead to a dead end. You are very particular to who you talk to and who you will be close with. With a lack of information shown, people will usually find you to be either mysterious or intimidating. This lack of understanding hurts you, because there is a fun, dorky side of you, and this is ultimately the side of you that you want to show. You want to be seen has someone optimistic, fun, and exciting, but you feel that showing such a side shows your vulnerability. There is a part of you that wants to let go and just be carefree online.

Sagittarius in the 10th//Capricorn in the 11th - With Sagittarius in the 10th House, you are generally seen to be a very fun and approachable person. While you can be seen to be very funny, you can also be very intelligent and participate in a lot of open-ended discussions. However, you tend to have exaggerating tendencies, which can make you unnecessarily blunt and reckless. Due to this, you can feel out of place online, and with that, you want to be seen as someone important. You ultimately want others to take you seriously. People tend to forget that you have a serious side, and there are times where you want to show it so that people can respect you. You may have many aspirations, but you feel like you can’t quite place them down in a practical way.

Capricorn in the 10th//Aquarius in the 11th - When you have Capricorn ruling the 10th, it is hard for others to put you down. You are the one who tends to sound very serious and mature, and due to this, people respect you and tend to be cautious if they choose to argue with you. However, you ultimately feel like you are blocked in your expression. You are secretly scared of blowing your cover and saying stupid things out of the blue. There are so many things you want to do, but you don’t go out of your way to do it because you feel like it threatens your online image. There is a part of you that wants to stop caring about what’s right and wrong, and just have the freedom to do whatever you want. Instead of being a lone wolf, you want to be seen as someone cooperative, flexible, and well-rounded.

Aquarius in the 10th//Pisces in the 11th - When you have Aquarius in the 10th, your social media accounts are popular in a strange sense. You like to set trends, and you are probably updated on the latest memes. Sometimes you post spontaneously or erratically out of the blue. You don’t have to work very hard to be unique in your online community. Although you have a lot of out-of-the-box ideas, you feel like your online self is lacking in something. You may feel that you lack an emotional, yet creative expression to others. There is a sense of detachment to your image that you want to eliminate, for you ultimately want to be seen as a person who is sweet and compassionate to others.

Pisces in the 10th House//Aries in the 11th House - When you have Pisces in the 10th House, people can struggle to gather a coherent, correct image of you. Due to this, you may feel like you are misunderstood online. However, you are truly seen to be a sweet, compassionate individual. The confusion you feel, however, bothers you and you strive for clarity and to lead. You ideally want to be someone who is seen to be assertive, yet still inspiring to others. With your public image, you want to be understood and inspire others in a clear, straightforward fashion. You have so much creativity, but you feel like you just need a little push to make it come to life.

Signs & Symptoms of BPD
  • Having an unstable or dysfunctional self-image or a distorted sense of self (how one feels about one’s self)
  • Feelings of isolation, boredom and emptiness
  • Difficulty feeling empathy for others
  • A history of unstable relationships that can change drastically from intense love and idealization to intense hate
  • A persistent fear of abandonment and rejection, including extreme emotional reactions to real and even perceived abandonment
  • Intense, highly changeable moods that can last for several days or for just a few hours
  • Strong feelings of anxiety, worry and depression
  • Impulsive, risky, self-destructive and dangerous behaviors, including reckless driving, drug or alcohol abuse and having unsafe sex
  • Hostility
  • Unstable career plans, goals and aspirations

la-belle-et-la-bete  asked:

are you still doing fic outlines, if so: All But The Kitchen Sink, Viktuuri

Oh my god. Yuri on Ice: HGTV AU.

- “I’m a figure skater,” Victor says.

“I’m… also a figure skater?” Yuuri says.

“And our budget is 2 million!”

- (”Wait,” Yuuri says. “Really?”

Victor rubs Yuuri’s arm. “Our last ice show did very well.”)

- Neither of them are helpful.

-The least bit helpful.

- “Anywhere I can be with Yuuri is home,” Victor keeps sighing.

“Okay but how many bathrooms,” the hosts keep replying.

- Victor honestly believes that, but also he’ll casually drop statements like “we’re really in the market for eight bedrooms minimum” or “if you can’t fit a California king inside it is it really a walk-in closet.”

- (He’s trolling, mostly, but he does want to make sure they have enough bedrooms for their eventual hockey team of children.)

- For the first several houses, Yuuri’s response to everything is to wring his hands and say “It looks nice.” Finally, after all-out begging from the producers, Yuuri gives actual opinions and it turns out they are BLISTERINGLY SAVAGE.

- The camera crew stalks him from that moment on, zooming in on his beautiful thoughtful face, waiting for him to quietly eviscerate another McMansion.

- They are the first couple in the history of the show who do not want a double vanity. “Why?” ask the hosts. There’s a smash-cut to these clingy octopus monsters brushing their teeth while wrapped around each other.

- Victor pretends to be torn about their eventual house. He knows how reality TV works. He pretends the lack of apron sink in the kitchen is going to be a dealbreaker.

- And then their faces upon entering the master suite and seeing the hot tub become an extremely popular reaction gif.

- “I need it,” Yuuri hisses. Victor cries a little.

At no point has “triggered” come off as a funny term to me. Like even isolating it from the poor taste its constantly used in, triggered isn’t really functionally funny? If I want to use a word to describe someone being agitated to the point of reaction (assuming that’s the generalized meaning its being used as a stand-in for) I think “activated” is actually hilarious. Like: “I brought up republican corruption in front of my dad and he fucking ACTIVATED” is funny because it suggests a drastic change in an almost inhuman way since the word is more mechanical in nature, but you still know the reaction was extreme. Still, the important thing is also intent. In the context of goading someone out of cruel motivations there’s not really any comedy to be had unless the offended party is involved in the situation to any extent beyond “I decided to piss them off”, at the very least in a way without serious damage or consequence. It’s the difference between John Mulaney tormenting an entire diner with Tom Jones and someone trying to induce flashbacks in a ptsd survivor.