hi. use this ask as an excuse to write more things about loren blake. thank you and you're welcome.
Pffffft like I need an excuse xp he’s quickly become the most asked for character on my blog; which I’m not complaining about! <33333 none of this is planned, I just thought of Loren as I wrote this and whatever’s below is the result! ^^
- He doesn’t eat much. Not because he has a disorder or anything, he just never has much of an appetite. He eats to survive and that’s about it.
- He drinks a lot of blood laced wine, though.
- His bedroom is littered with piles upon piles of poems, old and new. There’s no system to it but he never tidies it because then he can never find anything.
- He sleeps with his cat, Wolverine, on the pillow beside his head. He wakes sometimes to check his kitty is still there and often falls asleep with his hand in Wolverine’s fur.
- He’s the only one who can scoop Wolverine up for a cuddle or stroke him without the risk of losing his face or hand. He has a very grumpy kitty.
- Loren sleeps into a long sleeved shirt and sweatpants. Both have the House Of Night insignia.
- He isn’t very ambitious and is pretty content just living his life with his poetry.
- He goes for moonlit walks every full moon.
- The moon speaks to him and if he stands under the big tree by the East Wall while the moon is full overhead, inspiration seems to never end.
- His mind is always busy and he sometimes gets migraines.
- He listens to classical music and heavy rock - there’s no medium between the two, it’s one or the other.
- Chili chocolate is his favourite thing.
- He drinks mostly green tea and blood laced wine.
- Japanese snacks are in his desk and cupboards.
- He can speak fluent Japanese and goes to Japan during the holidays.
- He people-watches.
- People often think he’s concentrating and therefore can’t hear anything around him but he’s listening to everything everyone says around him.
- He’s got the dirt on everyone and uses it to his advantage when he has to.
- Loren has only had two, maybe three partners in his life.
- He’s not all that interested in dating; people get in the way of his creativity and that annoys him.
- He knows what makes people tick and can be found reading psychology journals.
- He always has the right words to say. Always.
- But he’s shit at comforting himself because he rarely needs comforting.
- He often disappears for hours, days at a time. No one knows where he goes but he always comes back right when he’s needed.
- He can run on four hours of sleep and typically lives off naps.
- His last thought was of Zoey and his betrayal.