ty for tagging me @conan-doyles-carnations! ⭐️
how to play the game:
- answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you
- compose 11 questions of your own & tag others!
1. If you could only have one of your five senses, which one would you keep?
- this is so difficult bc my fav sensory experience is sight and sound interacting w one another (which happens when i’m listening to music, esp in the car). but if i had to keep one i’d keep sight so i could read and witness the beauty of nature ofc
2. Plays, musicals, or concerts?
- recently i’ve been more into plays, but some of the best moments of my life have been at concerts.
3. What is at the top of your bucket list?
- interrailing round europe for sure! we have to go alex omg
4. If you could relive one moment of your life, what would it be?
- leeds fest 2016. that weekend literally changed my life
5. Describe yourself in three words. (I realise this is not technically a question, but I’m asking anyway!)
- bad at this
6. If you could go back in time, who would you want to meet and what’s the first question you would ask them?
- i would want to meet shakespeare, but i wouldn’t ask him anything
7. What is your idea of a “perfect” human being?
- there isn’t one lol but even if there was they’d be imperfect (perfection is in a sense an imperfection, no?)
8. Sun, moon, or stars?
- ARGH moon (but frick i love the stars)
9. What would your ideal house look like?
- it would probs be either a skyscraper flat/ apartment in a city with a huge glass panel where it’s possible to stare over the city by night, or a cottage in the middle of nowhere surrounded by beautiful scenery, or a small house by the sea
10. What is the weirdest/best dream you’ve ever had (that you are willing to share 😉😂)?
- i actually have no idea! hav drawn a complete blank sorry :\\ i dream v vividly but can never usually remember them, they start to fade when i wake up and within 10-15 mins are gone completely
11. What is your most prized possession, and if you had to get rid of it who would you give it to?
- thinking about this i actually don’t have one! which makes me feel a bit weird bc i thought i was attached to so many things
1. what is your favourite poem and why?
2. do you think that shakespeare is the greatest writer of all time? why/ why not?
3. is the western canon overrated?
4. do you prefer galleries or museums?
5. do you have a favourite period of literature/ art/ music?
6. are the arts and the sciences in opposition?
7. do you write in books? why/ why not?
8. what city would you most like to visit and why?
9. do you think that photography is art?
10. fav figure in greek mythology?
11. are memes worthy of study?
i tag: @conan-doyles-carnations (u don’t have to think of any more qs or tag any more ppl but would love to see what u think of these qs - only if you’d like to tho!!!) @alain-fournier @d-winifred @englishlitstudent @the-metal-kettle @jehanfleur @jjohnkeats @jawnham @literaetures @queersandcommies @asteriea @wholockedhousekeeper @cassiopeaia @lanternheart and it’s also an open tag!! 💫
Hab grad eine Polizeirechtsklausur geschrieben. Jura ist an sich gemein, aber die Klausur hatte ein witzigen Sachverhalt, es ging um pfeifende Murmeltierjunge. Kann ich was mit Tony und einem pummeligen Murmeltier bekommen? Bitte bitte?