Moffat 207 to 702 ( x ) (Two pre-existing metas about Moffat reusing these numbers.)
Why would Sherlock be close enough to hear John at the cemetery, yet not be visible to a Moriarty accomplice? ( x )
Meta Remaining…(May add to list, later)
AHS: Murder House, The
Exorcist, The Omen, Rosemary’s Baby, The Amityville Horror (1979), The
Shining, Carriers, The Devils, Hammer House versions of Child’s Play (1984) and The Two
Faces of Evil, The Third Man (1949), The Stranger (1946)
Stay-The Naomi Watts Connection (goes with The Ring, Mulholland Drive, and Sleepwalkers metas)
Happy Tuesday, Everlarkers! It’s time for one last visit to Mockingjay Manor. Times are tense for our heroes, injuries and enemies abound. How will they extract themselves from this mess? Hang on tight as @katnissdoesnotfollowback concludes our gripping journey in dramatic style!
“Do you still have your phone?” I ask Finnick. Seneca has now made his way inside the house, dousing the floors in the foyer with gasoline as he goes, and I briefly think that it’d be too much to ask for experiment M to make a reappearance right about now.
“In my pocket, but it’s dead,” Finnick reminds me, shifting Peeta’s weight on his shoulders.
“Peeta keeps a charger in the glove box. Here.” I try to search his pockets, but Peeta mumbles something and flinches back away from me again. Finnick barely keeps them from tumbling to the ground. He’s figured out what I’m doing, though, and distracts Peeta long enough for me to get the keys out of his pocket. “Make for the Jeep, call 9-1-1 as soon as you can. I’ll try to stall Seneca somehow.”
“Be careful, Katniss,” Finnick warns and then slinks through the shadows closer to the Jeep. I creep my way up to the front porch. From behind one of the columns, I watch Effie through the windshield as she lifts a large compact and slicks on a coat of lipstick. While she’s focused on her appearance, I slip inside the house and square my shoulders.
Hello again guys! I decided not to do a poll, but to give you a big choice for the whole week. This will be the post with the promts and the rules for the week.
So, here are the promts for the week:
23 Oct, Day 1: Vampire AU / Werewolf AU / Frankenstein AU
24 Oct, Day 2: First Halloween on Earth AU / Highschool Halloween Party AU
25 Oct, Day 3: Cooking Halloween Treats / Making Costumes
26 Oct, Day 4: Haunted House AU / Exorcists AU
27 Oct, Day 5: Free day!
28 Oct, Day 6: Tim Burton AU / Ghostbusters AU
29 Oct, Day 7: Trick or Treating / Horror Movies Night
THE RULES OF THE WEEK:
1. The week will be hosted from 23 Oct till 29 Oct, and everything still will be accepted till 5th Nov. For example, you are late and can take part in it only after the week. That’s alright. I will reblog everything arter the week for 7 more days.
2. You can skip the days, or make something for day 2 at day 3. BUT, please don’t hurry, and don’t make day 4 at day 1.
3. You are free to do ANY kind of creative. Art, writing, headcanons, cosplay, handmade, icons, ANYTHING. Be original, do whatever you want!
4. NSFW is allowed, but must be hidded behind “more” and marked as NSFW at the begining.
5. Tag @spookyzircons or @kiradillinger or both in your post, and use tag “Zirconshipping Halloween Week” so I can find and reblog your work in this blog.
If you have some questions about the rules or the promts, you are free to ask me! I’ll reblog this post sometimes, so everyone will know about the week.
Another alternate shot from the original edited-for-TV version of The Exorcist. This particular shot is slightly extended compared to the theatrical version of the film, showing more of the transition between Regan and “Captain Howdy” as Father Merrin arrives at the MacNeil house.