this thing where the group goes in pairs and stands in lines, line two in front of line one, facing eachother, and the teacher says a word (ex. train) and one half of the pair on line one has to act it out so the other half of the pair on line two can guess it. when its guessed the other half needs to act out. after a while you mix the pairs!
2. this thing where the teacher puts on music and you have to imagine you’re an animal (sometimes a person or mythical being!), and then need to act out how the animal (person/mythical being) feels on that music. (ex. a unicorn hears dubstep, and starts robbing a bank)
3. this thing where the teacher (again) puts on music and you have to act out how you feel about the music. (ex. i hear justin bieber and get a bit nausiated.)
4. this thing where you stand in a circle and the teacher says a word, then the person next to him (mostly clockwise) says the first word that comes in mind, the person next to him does that too and so on and on. (ex. teacher says ‘pear’, you say ‘apple’, person next to you says ‘banana’)
5. this thing where you stand in a circle and the teacher does a weird movement (ex. a robot dance) and the person next to him (again mostly clockwise) has to re-enact the movement as best as possible. after a while this movement becomes so weird and changes completely (warning: you laugh a lot with this exercise!). (ex. the teacher starts with a robot dance and after a few rounds the robot dance changed into a monkey)
6. this thing where you lay on the ground and the teacher puts on soft music, and you have to wake up and slowly start moving, and then walk around, and then start dancing.
7. this thing where you have to imagine a character, and then the teacher + the group interviews you, not knowing what kind of character you are. (ex. a werewolf)
8. this thing where everyone in the group writes down some info about them (ex. hobbies, dreams, dislikes, likes…) and then the paper gets handed to someone else and you have to act out the person 20 years later. (ex. a person really likes musicals at a young age, and when at 20 has starred in a musical, but hated it so much she stopped liking them)
9. this thing where everyone in the group writes down 4 names and then put them in a box/hat/container, and then everyone, minus one person (!), picks a name. the excluded person is the dead person and sits dead on a chair. the others have to come to him, and act out the character that best fits the name, whilest talking to the dead body. (ex. I pick Lucy out of the hat. I think of a devil worshipping killer. I talk to the dead person as if I killed him. Now the other people who may know me, have to play with me and act he’s killed.)
i probably have so much more there may be a part 2! to be honest, i could be a teacher at this point haha!