I know we have whined a lot about leafys content becoming stale recently but tbh the entire community has been making boring ass content recently not just calvin imo. I open youtube, scroll through my subscriptions and it's all meeh... Maybe it's just me idk
eh dude u have a fair point, commentaries as a whole are dying, they were really popular during the summer but then towards the end of 2016, people really lost interest generally so like.. meh. but then again, it’s not much of an excuse, people like pyro really stepped up their game, nfkrz films skits outside occasionally, it’s really a matter of adapting and getting away from what is dying/now boring. but im with u p much, i watch much less videos now than i used to because most of my subscription list looks boring
things i wish i’d known in my first year of university
I’m reaching the end of my time at university and it’s got me all sentimental. and regretful. There are a number of things that I had learned during my time at university that I wish I’d known during first year.
Read everything. The only valid excuse for not reading everything on the reading list is that you didn’t have time, not that you found it boring, or that it wasn’t useful. Because there’s nothing scarier than trying to write an essay on something you studied a month ago, and you have no notes on the topic.
Revise constantly. I wish I’d revisited everything I did a week after I did it, just as a recap. I tended to focus on what I was doing in the moment because it felt the most important thing at the time. Well, during exams, everything is equal. And it’s so frustrating not quite being able to remember something. So, revise. Even just for ten minutes.
Don’t spend all of your money on impulse. I’ve bought so much rubbish that I really don’t need. And if I’d saved that money, I could have gone on holiday. Save every last penny you can.
Eat well. I just said that you should save all the money you can, but I think that food is one exception to that rule. Try and save money where you can, obviously, but don’t go for days and days without fresh vegetables because you’re saving money for a holiday. Your mind, as well as your body, needs food.
Go and talk to professors in their student hours. I used to find this so awkward. To be honest, I still do. But if you’re going sending them an email and asking for clarification on a topic, consider maybe popping into their office when it’s open to students. And tell them if you’re struggling! If you don’t let them know, then they can’t help you.
Take hot drinks with you, to your lectures or to the library. Don’t spend all your money in the library cafe. Bring a flask of tea, and loads of study snacks in a packed lunch box. Trust me on this.
Make time to meet up with friends you haven’t seen in ages. Don’t wait for them to ask you. I make sure to socialise with my friends at least twice a week. And by socialise, I don’t mean getting blind drunk and going clubbing. Sit down and have lunch together. Chat. Get to know each other properly. Friendships formed over alcohol never last as long as friendships formed through actual conversation.
Do stuff that the university puts on for students. Join societies. Get involved. One of the best nights I ever had at university was a masquerade ball that my college put on. And for some reason, I’ve never done anything like that since then? And I don’t understand why! University is for making memories, and I don’t really have many!
Travel around your university town. If you’re university is on a campus, don’t let your life revolve around that one place. If you’ve travelled away from home to go to university, then make it worth your while! See the sights, be a tourist, get on a bus and go to a random town and buy ice cream.
Experiment. This is the time. Dye your hair blue, join a weird and random society and take up a hobby you’d never dreamed of. If you want to try drugs, make sure it’s a safe environment and do your research before hand. If you don’t want to do that kind of thing, then don’t judge other people for doing so.
Give yourself a day off per week. When you’re at university and you’ve got loads of work, it’s tempting to just work constantly - or at least, to work every day, if not all the time. But it’s so much better for your mental state to take a day off to just relax.
Keep up with your chores. When you’re stressed about an assignment, you don’t want to be also stressed about that pile of washing up accumulating by the sink. Keep your room tidy too - clear space, clear mind.
Be kind to everyone. You’re going to meet a lot of people at university, some you’re going to hit it off with immediately. But there will be some who really rub you up the wrong way. Don’t worry about it, it’s completely fine to not like someone. But don’t be mean to them. This isn’t high school, you’re all here to learn and there’s just no need to make them feel bad about themselves. It’s just petty and childish.
Think about the future. I know that you’re completely wrapped up in your university life right now, but you’re going to have to venture out into the real world at some point. Do things that might help your future career: volunteer, get a job, join a sports club, make connections. University isn’t, sadly, forever.
There you have it! The advice that I would have given myself in the first year of university. Whether you’re just about to start university, or whether you’re just about to leave, I hope this is useful to you.
“Excuse me,” says the battle droid. R2 cannot roll his eyes, but he twitters in binary, something hard to translate but best summarized as:
you heard me arsehole [the literal translation here would be: human excrement funnel]
“I will shoot you,” says the other battle droid. B-1 models, flimsy in the face of a lightsabre – or a blaster, or a well-aimed stick – but more than a match for R2.
“No you won’t,” says the first one, “the General needs him.”
“Well at least let me threaten him a little,” pouts the second droid.
“It’s so –”
boring chips in R2 right, it’s boring?
“Yes!” says the first droid. And then he adds, more out of a sense of duty than any real conviction: “Republic scum.”
“It isn’t boring,” says the second droid. “Last week, Grevious killed my best friend. At least. I think he was my best friend. I can’t tell us apart, really.”
you have no names
“I’m B-1,” says the first droid.
“And I’m B-1,” says the second.
“Mass-produced,” says the first.
“Could be worse,” says the second.
I was mass produced, R2 says hurriedly. but Anakin takes care of me.
“What do you mean?”
I’ve never been shot for target practice, says R2, and I’m allowed a name and –
“It isn’t that bad,” says the first. Maybe the second. Hard to tell. “Anyway, you’re Republic scum and – “
The smack-shriek of a blaster. The first/second droid collapses, minus head. His companion says, “Never shot for target practice?” in a tone of voice that is, somehow, different.
never ever, says R2. my friends wouldn’t let it happen.
“Friends,” says the droid. “He wasn’t really my best friend. He just went on patrol with me more than the others and I got used to him. Familiar face, you know. When the General killed him – uh – I kind of felt….bad.”
wanna get out of here?
“Roger roger,” says the droid, with feeling. Then: “Roger. That’s a name, right?”
yup, says R2.
“Great. Great,” says Roger. Then he hesitates. “What’re your orders?”
I don’t order you – oh, fine, babysteps, look just get me out of here.
“And make sure that your Jedi doesn’t lightsabre me.”
Roger, roger, trills R2.
“Fuck you,” says Roger who, it seems, is a very fast learner.
1. Scare yourself straight. “If I don’t pay attention to this lesson and remember every single sentence the teacher says I’ll never get into college. If I don’t get into college, I’m never going to earn my degree. I’ll end up 35 years old, still living with my parents and no hopes of getting my own house and family. No one will respect or dare depend on me for advice or anything. Say those words to yourself, share yourself that way and you will pay attention.
2. Even A students get bored at times by lectures. What is the difference between the A student and the C student? Their approach to the lecture. Don’t let “boring” become an excuse for not showing up to class. Dive right in, sit near the front, buy a coffee, and simply face the fact that you will be less than entertained for a couple of hours. Get in the mental game and you will survive.
3. Note Focus Since the teacher is boring, you need to find something you can make interesting. While I usually don’t recommend note taking unless the student really enjoys the process, this is a time when note taking can be a huge advantage.
When you take notes, you give your brain an explicit purpose in listening to the teacher speak. If you’re not writing something down on your sheet of paper then you instantly know you’re probably not paying enough attention. While you shouldn’t try to get down every word the teacher says, if keeping up with the teacher is an absolute breeze then continue trying to write down more. This process forces you to focus on the teacher despite the lecture being boring. It gives you a clear and measurable objective when it comes to focus. If at the end of the class, you have no notes written down then you definitely failed. If you have pages of notes written down then, whether you enjoyed it or not, you at least focused a little through the lecture.
4. The Subject – Not The Speaker Make sure you’re focusing on the subject of the boring lecture instead of the speaker. Focusing on a person that talks too slow or speaks in a monotone voice can be downright painful. If you want to put up with it then it’s usually best to focus as much of your energy on the subject as you can. Don’t try to hear the teacher’s enthusiasm. Don’t listen to emotional content. Listen as if the teacher is just a computer reading off something. Listen mechanically instead of emotionally.
This is a process of distancing yourself from your own emotions. Do everything you can to keep all your emotional energy on your own representation of the information you’re being told. By focusing on that you can limit your distraction and boredom during the worst of it.
5. Absolutely read the material before class. If you are unfamiliar with the course material then it will only magnify the boredom. Not reading would be like signing up for a book club, going to the gathering but never bothering to open the book. How boring! Be sure to prepare and stay in the loop. When you are reading the material create possible questions to ask in class (if the professor takes questions). Participating in class speeds up time for you. And, you never know, your question could prompt others to speak up and the class could take an intriguing turn. Dare I suggest, you might enjoy the class then.
6. Do not take out your phone to answer, chat or read emails. Again, this will make the boredom worse. You are essentially running away from the problem by turning to the cell phone rather than confronting the issue head on. This is a C student response. Moreover, it is a bad habit. After college, you might find yourself in other boring situations like work meetings. It is not a good (or beneficial) idea to tune out and gravitate to your phone while others are talking. Indeed, there will be times when your good friends bore you! Would you take out your phone while they talk? Of course not. For class time, strengthen your concentration abilities and keep the phone in your bag.
7. Through The Motions If you’re absolutely desperate to focus then eventually, it’s best to focus on going through the motions. If you learn to go through the motions of focusing then you’ll eventually start actually focusing on the subject. It’s virtually automatic. If you can’t force yourself to focus mentally than just forcing yourself to go through the motions will be able to get you most of the way there. When you go through the motions you’re giving your brain the signals that you’re trying to focus on the subject. Most of the time, your brain follows the motions you put your physical body through
My heart was beating faster and faster as we walked into the family home of the Blacks. I glanced nervously at the crowd .
I hated these pureblood parties that my parents dragged me to. They were excrutiatingly boring, and so dull. The pureblood families got together every now and then to brag about their riches and accomplishments. Boring stuff. And it was another excuse for parents to find suitable brides and grooms for their children.
My eyes went through the crowd of people, searching for just one face.
Eventhough I shouldnt be doing that.
Its been over a month since I last saw him, and we had had an awful fight before vacation began. He didnt even write to me. And his silence just drove me mad.
I found myself in the huge dining room. The long table was laid out with lots of food, and people were already sitting around it, talking and eating.
Thats when I saw him.
Sitting at the table, with a bored expression. Leaning back lazily on his chair. He saw me and sat up straight, running his fingers through his silky black hair.
“Y/N ! Come on now !”
My mother’s sudden appearence startled me. I stood staring at her with a hand against my chest.
“What is it, dear ? ” she asked, seeing my expression.
“You scared me, Mum !” I said, as she took my hand and led me towards the table.
Most of the seats were taken, except for one where my mother sat, and two others on either sides of Him.
Sirius Black had that smirk on his face now. He knew I will have to sit next to him.
“Sit !” Mum urged me, as I hesitated.
This is going to be a long night, I thought as I walked up to the empty seat and sat. He looked at me, and I just gave a nod of acknowledgment.
Sirius and I were pretty close. We were very much inseparable. We have been together for 3 years now, and he still gave me butterflies in my stomach.
We had quite a nasty fight about a month before school closed for summer. I happened to see a Ravenclaw girl pushing him against a wall like she owned him, and trying to kiss him. I was way beyond jealous, and we got into a fight. I knew it wasnt him who did anything. But I didnt see him pushing her away either. I was just too heartbroken to reason with anything. And we havent spoken since. He tried while at school. But I didnt give in.
I tried my best, but I just couldnt resist sneaking glances at him. Both of us played with our food. I took ocassional bites to satisfy my mother, who was eyeing me from across the table.
Just as I was about to put the spoon to my mouth, I felt his hand on my knee. I dropped my spoon and it hit the plate with a loud clang. Several guests looked up at me, and Mum was glowering.
“Alright there, sweetheart ?” she asked in a sickly sweet tone.
I nodded, and I felt his fingers tighten around my knee. I bit my lip, not knowing what to do. I grabbed my goblet and took a big sip of water.
His hand slid up.
Thank god for the elaborate and frilly table cloth !
“Sirius, dont you dare !” I hissed at him, swatting his hand away.
He smirked again.
An old wizard sitting next to Sirius’ father Orion Black, asked him something. Sirius turned to face him, and spoke. His fingers were still stroking my thigh, and it was sending shivers down my spine. I put a hand over his, and squeezed it, to stop his fingers from moving. He continued talking with the man, as his fingers slowly intertwined with mine.
I missed this boy. I missed the way he touched me, and said my name. I missed everything about him.
As I felt a heaviness in my heart, he moved his hand again. My stomach did flips at that. I knew this wont go well here.I held his hand again, and moved it away from my leg.
I got up.
Excusing myself, I almost ran out of the dining room.
It was my first time in his house, so I didnt know where to go. I just went up the stairs, and found a door that opened into a small balcony. I stood, with my hands on the railings, breathing heavily.
I didnt know how I managed without him for this long. I couldnt do it anymore. I needed him. I needed Sirius Black.
Just as tears began to sting my eyes, I felt a pair of arms around my waist, and Sirius’ scent filled my nostrils. He pulled me against his firm chest, kissing the back of my neck. I just held his hands to me tightly, not wanting him to let go.
“You’re bad Sirius Black” I said.
“You’re so bad”
“Im sorry, Princess” he said, and turned me around to face him.
He leaned forward to kiss me, and he lifted me off the floor. I pulled away, hearing some footsteps.
“Someone will see us ” I said, looking over his shoulder.
“Come on” Sirius said, taking my hand.
We ran up the stairs. And he opened a door, pulling me in with him. And I immediately knew it was his room.
Before I could actually take a look at it, he pushed me against his door, and kissed me again.
“Owww” I said against his lips, making him laugh. He moved his lips down to my neck.
“Sirius ! Our parents are downstairs !” I said, pushing him away.
“So what ?!” he said, grabbing me again.
“No !!” I said as he came forward again.
He stopped, and pouted.
“Where have you been ? Did you even bother to write to me ?!” I asked.
“Im sorry Y/N!” Sirius said, looking defeated. “I didnt know what to do ! You wouldnt even look at me ! Besides, homes been hell -”
I knew what it was like for him, and I felt bad for being so hard on him.
“Please, Y/N?” Sirius said, takng my hand in his, and kissing it.
“I missed you, idiot” I said, hugging him.
Sirius smiled and pressed his lips to mine again. His hands arms came around my waist, pulling me closer to him.
“I love you, baby” he said, kissing my nose.
“I love you too ” I said, smiling.
* * *
I stood in front of his mirror, fixing my hair, as he sat, watching me.
He strolled towards me slowly, with a sad look on his face.
“ I dont want you to leave” he said, standing behind me, with his hands on my waist. “Lets run away”
I turned around and kissed his cheek,laughing.
“We might have to” I said, and put on my shoes.
“Just a month more till school starts” I said, and went to the door. “Love you, Black”
* * *
“Where have you been, Y/N !” Mum hissed as she saw me.
“Umm…bathroom” I said, shrugging.
“Come here ! There is something important” said Mum, grabbing my arm and leading me into the dining area.
“Found her, have you ?” Walburga Black was speaking to my Mum.
“This is her” Mum said, giving me a little push.
“Hmm” Walburga said, as she touched my cheek, trying to bring out a smile. “She is perfect !”
I stood staring at Sirius’ mother.
“Ah ! There ! SIRIUS !” she bellowed, making me jump. I turned to see Sirius looking at us with wide eyes.
I was sweating now. Shit, have they found out about us ?!, I thought, my heart racing.
Sirius came to us slowly. He looked at me cautiously.
“Mary, I hope you’ve met my son before, Sirius ” Walburga said, and Mum nodded, smiling at Sirius.
I felt another hand on my shoulder, and turned to find my Dad, smiling down at me. Why were they all so happy ?
“I think its time to tell them, Orion.” He said. Sirius’ father nodded and looked at his wife.
“Well, we have decided to join the Y/L/N and the Black family ” Walburga began. “And as the two of you are so well suited for eachother…”
Sirius and I stood frozen.
Is this for real ?!
“The wedding will be soon after your education at Hogwarts is complete !” Mum added happily, smiling at Walburga.
Sirius and I exchanged glances, still unable to react.
Walburga came forward to hug me.
“Welcome to the family, Y/N” she said, struggling to bring about a smile.
Sirius finally smiled as my parents embraced him.
“I think this is great !” Mum exclaimed. “We have so much to do now !!”
Just as our parents began their own conversations, Sirius looked at me.
“I cant believe it ” I said.
I had to join in. Sirius put his arm aound me, kissing my forhead.
2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathroom … 30x20 lot … $72,460 Lot Value
Origin ID - SourSimmy
I got bored this evening and realized I had this little place sitting in my game sadly incomplete! This is my first ever from-scratch build in TS4, so please excuse any horrendous mistakes I have made. I’m trying ya’ll.
I assume Moveobjects should be on when you place the lot. I have no idea.
TOU: just tag me if you use it? even if you use it as a base, I’d love to see what someone with other game packs and better design ability make this little guy shine!!!
Fluffy? @scxrchy - Some fluffy Dean for ya, dear. Little bit of language and a tad bit of angst.
“This is so stupid,” You sighed, looking over at Dean and rolling your eyes. “Why are we here? We need to leave. We weren’t invited.”
“True,” He sighed, “But I’m scanning the room and I’m pretty sure the groom is a demon.”
You shook your head, “I think you’re just bored. Sam is at the bunker having a freakin’ lazy day and I’m stuck here at this stupid wedding with you because you think this guy is a demon. What a lame excuse.”
“You heard me,” You crossed your arms over your chest. “You dragged me here because you’re bored.”
“I’m not bored,” He shook his head and sighed as the couple in front of us turned around and told us to hush it. “I just…” You looked at him expectantly. “I wish we could have this.”
For a moment, you tried to read him. Was he saying he wanted to get married? Or was he saying he just wanted a normal life? Either way, it was impossible and you weren’t big on commitment.
“’We’ meaning you and me? Or the three of us as a whole?”
“You tell me.”
You sighed, “Dean, you know how I feel about marriage. And us having a normal life,” Looking down at your hands, you knew there was a look of disappointment on his face. “It’s just never gonna happen.”
If looks could kill, you had just been stabbed in the chest at least five times. Dean huffed and started walking out of the church and you followed right behind him quietly so you wouldn’t disturb the ceremony. When you got outside, he was almost jogging toward the Impala parked on the street and you sighed with frustration.
“Dean, stop!” You were surprised when he started walking toward you aggressively and you started backing away. “You know that’s not what I meant.”
“I know what you meant,” He had tears in his eyes. “Why don’t you want this for us?”
“I do!” You screamed. “I have wanted this since we started dating, but its not in the cards for us and you know it. I may not want to get married, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love you. I love you with every fiber of my being and I wish we could just stop and settle down and have hundreds of kids running around, but it won’t happen. Not until after our hunters’ funerals. And even then its a long shot, Dean.”
He knew you were right, but it didn’t stop him from walking away. Again.
“Dean Winchester, don’t walk away from me. You are so goddamn stubborn,” You were crying now as you ran toward the Impala. “You are acting like a three-year-old.”
“And you’re giving up,” He said quietly, as he fumbled with his keys. As he started the car, you stayed put outside the driver’s door and looked over the top of the Impala at the happy couple walking out of the church. You did want that, you always have. But you were scared to commit, because you could die tomorrow. And three more times after that. Before you knew it, Dean was slowly driving off as he waited for some kids to cross the street. You sighed to yourself and knew you had to save this somehow. So you picked up an empty soda can that was lying on the ground next to you and bit your lip in nervousness as you threw it at the car, cussing yourself as he put the car in park and jumped out, glaring at you. “What the fuck, Y/N!”
“I wanna marry you!”
“There are plenty of other ways to get my attention than throwing a…” He stopped and looked down at you, causing you to smile weakly as the realization dawned on him. “What?”
“You heard me,” You mumbled, folding your arms and looking off to the side. It was your turn to be stubborn.
He smiled, but then quickly regained his composure, “I never asked you to marry me.”
“You are such an asshole,” You groaned, then pulled him down quickly, crashing your lips to his. “You’re gonna marry me whether you like it or not.”
“Yeah,” He said in-between kisses. “But the next time you throw something at my car we’re getting a divorce.”
“I’d kill for a coffee…literally.“ & "I don’t want to hear your excuse. You can’t just give me wet-willies.”
He released an audible sigh of exhaustion. Running his fingers through his damp hair as he sat his daughter over the counter and begun to open the cup bored as she giggled to something the TV had said few seconds ago.
"Daddy, When were done can we go play with Grant?” Rebecca asked, as she forcefully pushed her curly chestnut locks behind her bitty ears. Bucky didn’t say anything, if he was being honest he was probably sleep walking at the moment.
His wife had a rough Friday, so when she came back late at night to see her only daughter tucked in and asleep, with her husband in the princess bed, she relaxed into her own king sized bed hoping to sleep in.
“And then, can we have a sleepover?” Becca continued. As she swung her legs over the counter. Her dad turned around scratching his bare stomach as he looked over at the ruckus his daughter was doing.
“Alright, shhh.” Bucky grumbled, pulling his hair back with the elastic tie over the microwave. He didn’t know how that got there, or why it was even there. But he was happy he didn’t have to leave his daughter to go into the bathroom and risk waking up his sleeping wife.
Rebecca frowned, watching her dad as he brewed coffee without breaking the machine this time. She noted he wasn’t even listening to her, so she stood up, and carefully stepped over the sink and next to her dad, before popping a finger in her mouth swishing it around her saliva and digging her small finger right into her dads ear.
His screech was deadly. Coffee pot fell from His hand and shattered on the tiled ground. As did his special coffee mug ‘Best dad ever.’ He pushed her away, as she fell sadly inside the deep sink. Laughing as the only thing showing from her body were her onesie covered legs.
Her giggles were erupting in a rhythmical chorus. While he grumbled picking up the shattered pieces of glass.
After her baby blues scanned the ground, she held her hands out hoping her dad would take her out of the deep sink. It was probably as tall as her. If not deeper.
Just as James put away the mop, he crossed his hands and started at her.
“I don’t want to hear your excuse. You can’t just give me wet-willies.” Bucky choked. As he grumbled. His daughter just gave him the deadliest scare he’s had since the 90’s when he thought Steve had finally ended his life in one of his brawls between the alleyways. "Instead, your sitting time out.” Buchanan stated, he was angry. But his daughter was carefree, taking it lightly to sneak up on her dad. Number one rule in the Barnes household- “Do NOT sneak up on Bucky.” The only rule that was ever laid in the house.
Watching his girl lower her head, he pointed to the infamous corner. The time out corner. Right beside the house door and the coat closet. He pushed her out of the clean skink. Watching as she wobbled there in shame. Her hair covering her whole face. Just as Becca made her way to the corner, his wife came down from the stairs.
“Good morning.” Bucky mumbled, returning to cleaning the counters from the overdue coffee stains. She hummed, stepping behind his bare muscular back and placing a heated kiss.
“Didn’t see your yesterday.” Bucky continued. As he washed his hands, his wife wrapped her arms around his waist and followed his every step.
“Saw you asleep next to Bec, thought I should leave you, both of you looked so peaceful.” She Whispered over her husbands warm skin. “Why is Becca in the time out corner?”
“Don’t mention it.”
“I want coffee,” She stated once Bucky turned around and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a sweet lingering kiss over her forehead. “I’d kill for a coffee…literally.” She begged, nudging her husband telling him to make her one. “If only my husband-”
• seeing that he was in a wholly, different, weird, alienic world than his
• “I demand you to show me this fortress of yours now.”
• Not only he is not freaking out; he has a smug look on
• “Excuse me?”
• “Is my orders that difficult to grasp you insolent woman?”
• “No, I meant why in hell should I even show you every corner of my house!” You snapped back
• “What, you dare defy my orders?”
• You groaned
• well you should show him who’s the big shot or that big head of his is going to get bigger
• “Yes, so?”
• Nobunaga widened his eyes.
• Did she, a lowly misbehaved insolent idiotic woman just spoke back at him?
• “Now, Mister Oda Nobunaga, three things you should know is-” You cleared your throat “First, I am the person who brought you in after you crashed on my roof so you have no right in hell to get rude at me. Second, you shall not call me INSOLENT. Third, I am the boss here and I make the rules. You overcross them, out. UNDERSTOOD?”
• Okay maybe he’d underestimated the people in this world.
• they sure had a short fused temper.
• Well he would go along for this once
• plainly because he isn’t familiar with this place.
• When he is
• You are going to get it from him.
• “So” you handed a broom, a mop and a bucket to him and he looked at you, puzzled.
• “Why are you giving me this-”
• “Did you expect me to clean the mess you made?” You gestured at the pile of debris from the broken roof.
• He glared at you
• “Woman, do you even know who I a-”
• “Oda Nobunaga, yes. So go clean up.”
• He stared at you
• and you gave him the finger before strutting away to your room in all your glory
• leaving him with a mop
• a broom
• a bucket
• a pile of debris
• and a raging feel to strangle you on sight.
• Forget about the whole get-it-from-him part
• he is going to kill you
• “What is this?”
• “Uh… a toaster?”
• He looked at you quizzically, finger still pointing at the recently identified object known as toaster.
• “What is it used for…?”
• “Uh…” you pondered “…for toasting bread..?”
• The question mime
isn’t finished yet, though.
• “…may I ask how to operate it-”
• Thought you’d never ask… you smirked to yourself.
• You eagerly grabbed two slices of bread and showed him how to use the toaster
• “See… when you hear a ‘ding’, it means the bread is already uh…. suitable for eating.”
• “Really? But…” He pointed at the pieces of brownish deliciously looking toast. “…they don’t look edible to me…”
• “Huh?” You looked at him mouth gaping and he gave you a apologetic look
• “It has…. quite a unpleasant colour… Mmph-!”
• You stuffed a slice of the ‘unpleasantly coloured’ bread into his mouth before he even get to finish his sentence and he gave you a look of shell shocked hesitation. You cheshire grinned up at him
• “Don’t knock it until you try it~~~”
• You winked at him playfully, and with a sigh
• he bit into the crunchy brownish roasted grain and
• You thought to yourself
• this is the first time you saw a person, a real one, looking so… sparkly eyed by eating a toasted piece of plain bread
• His eyes could outshone a billion stars and power up every solar panel in Japan with their blinding realization of the taste of
• the legendary toast
• That’s gotta be it
• “May I… have another piece?” He shyly (not shyly) raised his empty but crumb-filled hand in eagerness and embarrassment.
• You smiled at him and grabbed a loaf off the dining table
• “Sure!” You squeaked and he smiled back
• Moral value of the story
• no one could ever resist toast
• not even the legendary perfect af Mitsuhide.
• *evil cackle*
• You deadpanned
• “Yukimura… for God’s sake please stop staring at those girls they’d probably think you are a pervert-”
• “Bu-but… they… woman… dressed… legs…. GAH!!!!!” He shrieked hyper high pitched after blubbering a mess of jumbled words into a full (or maybe half) sentence to you, face redder than chillies
• You sighed
• maybe it was a bad idea bringing him with you
• But you just wanted to buy some clothes for him at the nearest shopping centre - he couldn’t go full on cosplay 24/7, absolutely no
• he did said that…
*30 minutes ago*
• “I REFUSE TO LET A WOMAN WANDER ON THE STREETS ALONE AT NIGHT!!!!! As a man, it is my responsibility to protect you!”
• “But- ”
• “I won’t hear any of this! I’ll just tag along and you do your thing!” Yukimura straightened his back confidently
• …just like that
• but now you are not that certain who is the protector
• Who would know that Yukimura would be so terrified of women in skimpy miniskirts?
• “W-why do they… wear so… thin…”
• You looked at Yukimura who is turning pale-ish with scarlet tints to the ears
• …looks like you gotta get him outta here or the poor boy is going to combust
• “Yukimura, come here” You tugged on his arm forcefully, intending to lead him to a nearby department
• You looked back at him, a huge question mark forming on your head
• “I- I can walk on my.. own…” Yukimura said, face darkened into a more prominent shade of scarlet than you thought possible, prying his arm away from yours and walked awkwardly towards a store.
• He almost jumped at the mention of his name
• “The clothing department’s this way”
• “O-oh… ok.”
• You almost laughed but you pinched yourself to hide it
• what a flustered cinnamon he is
• “….little lady…”
• “What is it Saizo” you called out, hands fumbling over some stray pins and rubber bands on your hair
• “Your device is singing”
• Saizo spoke, monotone as always
• “Just ignore it” You said, holding a pin with your mouth due to your already full hands “-oh wait, can you tell me the words on my phone?”
• Saizo glanced at the black device that had just sprinted bright with life and music “Mom.”
• “Ogh mom..” You mumbled, hairpin still between your teeth when it dawned on you
• “WAIT MOM?!!!”
• There was a violent thud, some crashing
• “GIVE IT TO ME! QUICK!! FAST!!!”
• You sprinted towards Saizo, grabbed the phone from his hands and received the call
• “Hello? Mom??” you tucked a hand in your disheveled hair
• Saizo looked at you indifferently, watching your face gradually becoming pale
• “NO….! MOM NO…! Don’t come please I am not ready how many times had I told you I DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND IT IS TRUE THAN THE FACT YOU ARE MY MOTHER”
• well Saizo had a hunch that things are going to be entertaining in a sense
• “MOM…! NO-” you paused your yelling, and stared in disbelief at your phone
• She had hung up on you
• she is coming
• right now
• You looked at Saizo
• “MY MOM IS COMING PLEASE SAIZO DO ME A FAVOR AND PLEASE HIDE ITS A EMERGENCY HELP ME PLEASE!!!”
• as expected, Saizo merely shrugged
• “Why should I?”
• You groaned
• “Please…. HELP… or if she sees you you and me are going to die”
• He raised a eyebrow, clearly amused “and why is that?”
• You almost pulled out your hair
• “Saizo, I AM SERIOUS. If she sees you… then… you are going to…”
• “become… my… boyfriend… or let’s just say… fiance… because my mom came to keep an eye on me and… she is kinda… anxious in marrying me to any guy…”
• Now it was his turn to look at you
• “EXACTLY, SO PLEASE COOPERATE WITH ME AND SAVE OUR ASSES” You cried out
• “I don’t-” Saizo’s speech was interrupted by a roar that suspiciously sounded like a engine from your lawn and you spotted a suspiciously familiar looking car just outside….
• “I DONT CARE ANYMORE YOU ARE GOING WITH ME!” you screamed, grabbed his hand
• pushed him in a closet, and locked it
• The door popped open and out came your mom
• “DARLINGGGG how are you lately!!!”
•You sweatdropped at the sight of her imposing image and Saizo’s attempts to get out of the locked closet
• “Uh… just fine mom!” you piped up when you hear a loud thump from the closet behind you