“Indeed the path that reaches to Allah is one. And it is whatever He sent His Messengers with, and revealed His Books with. No one can reach Him except by this way. And if the people came from every other way and opend up every single door, the paths would [turn out to] be closed upon them, and the doors would be locked, except this way, for it is connected to Allaah, and [makes on] reach Allah.
| (at-Tafseer ul-Qayyim, p.14-15).
Don't know if it will make you feel better or not but I have been an assistant to a well-known person & went everywhere with him except the bathroom (as a woman I was not permitted entry though he did at times keep talking to me through the closed door!). You do become very enmeshed in their lives. People actually thought I was his daughter when I was out shopping with him & his wife. Cait appearing at the GGs main event without T and then walking ahead with Sam tonight was significant I think.
Oh thanks anon!!! That does make me feel better!!! :)
I don't think Justin loved Brian, especially after the Ethan stuff. The reunion scene, Justin was barely smiling except a little bit, he let Brian lean in and do all the kissing, touching and sex initiating. After the reunion scene, Justin barely smiles at Brian, barely leans in for a kiss or barely initiates sex in general, doesn't tell Brian he loves him except for the cancer scare. He just seems cold and careless in Season 3 after they get back together and Season 4.
And Justin kept leaving Brian and giving up on him. I don’t think Justin was ever in love with Brian, I think he just thought that Brian was really attractive and he was Justin’s first sexual experience. I think Justin was just kind of attached but I don’t think he truly ever loved Brian. You see Brian missing Justin and it’s never Justin missing Brian. You see Brian assuring Justin of love through actions but Justin never assures him of anything.
You see Brian initiating physical contact and it’s rarely the other way around. Justin easily left Brian for Ethan. And I didn’t see any sexual tension. I saw Justin looking angry and annoyed at Brian. The only time I saw him caring was when Brian was accused of assaulting his nephew. There was no sign at all during Ethan that Justin still loved and/or wanted to make love to Brian. Correct me if I’m wrong. I used to ship them hardcore but I lost faith when my best friend pointed these things out
We do see signs of Brian loving and wanting Justin though
I understand where you’re coming from anon, but I have to say I disagree with you on this.
Hello! For some reason I feel like Kenma kicks in his sleep and Kuroo finds it adorable, except for when Kenma nails him really good and he ends up with a big ol' bruise. Have a lovely evening!!
omg i chuckled at this XD I love that
i can see him like, giving little, tiny kicks now and then (kind of like sleep tics?) and kuro’s like “awww” and then WHAM kenma actually kicks him hard and nearly knocks him off the bed ahaha and when kuro complains in the morning kenma just smirks cuz he thinks it’s funny ahaha
the more i think about how moftiss wrote john as cheating on mary with the “girl on the bus” the more angry i get because… there was no need for it? it did nothing for the plot or his character except leave him feeling more guilt and pain. so like… why…
- nothing more than texting happened between him and eurus and she never bought it up in the final problem so it wasn’t used against him
- it wasn’t needed for extra angst in the second episode because his wife had just died so he would be grieving anyway so unnecessary to add the cheating element idk
- they used his cheating in the whole “i wanted more” scene in TLD, where mary posthumously forgives him or whatever, to create emotional impact but if johnlock wasn’t endgame then moftiss did that for nothing. why put john through that and have that character development to then trash it in TFP
- the cheating could be used to convey john and mary’s unhappy marriage but again what’s the point of making their marriage seem that way if johnlock isn’t endgame and mary dies in that episode anyway so it doesn’t have time to have impact on their marriage
i don’t understand why they’d write john as doing that because it feels so wrong and, in my opinion, wasn’t needed
1) So Galen Erso is trying his best to be a good father. It’s not always easy–he’s got an older daughter who’s still so angry about her mother’s death, who hasn’t forgiven him completely for not being able to fix it; he’s got a younger son who’s never really been exposed to the complexities of the world and he wants to keep it that way. Galen loves Jyn and Bodhi, wants to be father and mother and everything they need, and the best way he can figure how to do that is to keep them protected. The rule is an outpouring of that, mostly. Jyn snorts when she hears it, doesn’t much care except to tell him how ridiculous he’s being. Bodhi doesn’t think much of it either; he’s happy with his cars and he’s not really thinking about guys or girls or anything.
2) Yavin High School is a weird place, Luke learns. A very weird place where apparently the guide is a blind Asian kid who knows everything and is followed around by a larger Asian kid who doesn’t say much but makes Luke want to keep his hands where Baze can see them at all times. Yavin is a weird place–but the cute junior in shop class–Bodhi, he’s told–might make it worth it.
3) No one, not even Chirrut, knows much about Cassian Andor. He’s not particularly large, nor particularly intimidating looking, and he rarely says anything impolite. But there’s something about the way he looks at people that makes them feel like he knows all their dirty secrets and he wouldn’t flinch from using them if he had to, or that if you got in his way he’d do what it took to get you out. He doesn’t talk to anyone either, just his one friend Kay who’s weird as fuck but also hella smart, which only makes more rumors fly. Luke learns all this in the moments before he’s herded over by Chirrut, proposition in hand.
When you voice your support for Donald Trump, you are telling my black professor that he is inherently dangerous and should be stopped and frisked.
When you voice your support for Donald Trump, you are telling my transgendered sister that she is inherently dangerous and should not be allowed to pee in her prefered bathroom.
When you voice your support for Donald Trump, you are telling my gay scenes partner that he should not be allowed to marry his boyfriend of several years (despite Trump himself being on his third wife).
When you voice your support for Donald Trump, you are telling my Muslim lab partner that she should not be allowed to enter the country because the 1.6 billion in the world who share her faith are terrorists.
When you voice your support for Donald Trump, you are telling my Latino coworker that he should not have been allowed to enter the country because his countrymen are rapists and murderers.
When you voice your support for Donald Trump, you are telling my doctor husband that he everything he learned in medical school was wrong, that he is either stupid or a liar, and either way he is willfully giving your children autism every time he vaccinates them.
When you voice your support for Donald Trump, you are telling my disabled uncle that his disability is grounds for mockery.
When you voice your support for Donald Trump, you are telling me that I am not intelligent enough to make my own decisions regarding my reproductive system.
When you voice your support for Donald Trump, you are telling the world that you are racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, and probably sophophobic.
If you do not think that’s who you are, if you truly believe that those words do not define you, then you need to seriously reevaluate your endorsement and what you plan on doing tomorrow.
Hello it is me again with your weekly reminder that Lucas Sinclair is not loved or talked about as much as he deserves and for those who have trouble coming up with why he deserves more attention I will give you some:
-Yelled EAT SHIT at a bunch of evil government men coming after him
- he was he MOST determined to find Will
- he’s a Black boy growing up in the eighties in a town that is about as white as wonder bread that has got to be hard
- he cried when eleven disappeared
- he is fiercely loyal and protective
- he is not afraid to call Mike out
- very logical and even keeled
- even though he was previously very pissed off at his friends as soon as he saw the bad men he called them right away because he deeply cares about them and he can put his anger aside to recognize their safety comes first
- genuinely apologized to eleven!! Did u their handshake
- was seen rubbing her shoulders to warm her up after she was in their homemade “isolation tank”