Headcanons for Kirishima, Bakugo and Kiminari with a s/o who has a powerful regeneration quirk (like they can grow back their limbs and internal organs and ... everything really, even their heart and brain like it was no big deal), and the way the boys find out (but like in a funny way) about their quirk is right after they nearly get a heart attack when they see the s/o's quirk in action! :) Thank you! <3
Can I just say that I loooove this headcanon! It’s like if their s/o was deadpool! And yaaas I haven’t written for my electric boy in a while.
- Was just casually minding his own business, watching his s/o fight against Bakugou in a sparring match when all of a sudden….CRACK.
- Instant panic as he rushes over to his s/o to see that their arm is bent in the most awkward angle he’s ever seen and he’s about to beat Bakugou to a pulp.
- His s/o tells him to wait and when he turns to look back around he would FLIP when he sees that the bone just reset back into place like it happened in reverse.
- Gets really excited when his s/o explains the extent of their quirk. If it means that his s/o won’t get killed when facing villains then it’s a win!
- He may or may not have been in a bad mood when he began his spar with his s/o. He knew that he should’ve been showing more restraint in his blasts but his s/o was always so talented and he knew he could handle them.
- When he hears a spine-chilling crack followed by his s/o’s pained reaction, he knows something has gone horribly wrong and he stops immediately to be by their side.
- He swears VERY loudly when he sees how bent out of shape their arm is and is profusely apologising whilst also trying to figure out what to do.
- When he finally notices that his s/o’s arm is quickly beginning to heal, cracking and shifting back into place, he loses his shit.
- Would be hella pissed that his s/o didn’t tell him sooner.
- When he accidentally slammed a door in his s/o’s face when walking into the room, he automatically freak out and goes to help them out. He would freak out even more when he sees that it caused them to get a cut on their head.
- Just as he starts to look for something in his bag to stop the bleeding, he’s shocked to see that the cut is already gone by the time he has turned around.
- When his s/o explains the ins and outs of their quirk, he is impressed but also kind of disgusted when they explain all of times that they’ve broken or lost a limb and it’s regrown or been healed.
- Comes up with the great idea that his s/o’s quirk would be a great way to freak out the rest of their friends.