HOO BOY HERE WE GO STRAP IN, CAUSE COLE HAS A LOTTA FAVORITES ~
1. Toffee.This fave is a given. He’s a lizard, he’s tall, in a suit, and has a fantastic voice. I freakin’ want to know everything about him and yet we can all only make theories until something canon comes out. Love ya regardless, Toffee.
Omnitraxus Prime. HE’S SUPER MY TYPE? He’s got a cool/cute skull face, he’s HUGE, has beautiful colorful galaxies in him, and has a wonderfully deep voice. I can’t wait to see more of him and the high magic commission.
3. Ludo. He’s hilarious and very cute??? I’m so happy and amazed at his character development. At first he was the typical tiny villain who was laughable and cowardly. Now he’s a legitimate threat, all while still being a pawn of sorts.
4. Glossaryck. Yet again, another hilarious character. Who knows what Glossaryck’s plan is or what he KNOWS is gonna happen, bottom line is this this weird genie spell-book man is fascinating. Also I love the voice for him.
Yvgeny Bulgoyaboff AKA (Buff Frog). HE’S GREAT, I thought he was a good enough henchman for Ludo in S1, BUT NOW HE’S A DAD AND IT’S THE CUTEST THING. I’m a sucker for monster dads. Yvgeny’s fantastic.
6. Moon & River. I actually really love Star’s parents! Moon is a regal queen mother who worries about Star’s well-being and magic training, and anytime King River makes an episode appearance I love his out of control wild man excitement.
7. Lekmet, Rhombulus, Hekapoo. I’m putting these three together cause this list is already getting long, but I really like their designs, and I REALLY WOULD LOVE an episode of the entire High Commission hanging out? Also Lekmet is a personal fave cause he’s a tired old goat man and Rhombulus takes care of him which is the cutest thing. gay
8. Tom. Look at this Jack Spicer motherfucker he’s cool I like him, and I honestly want to know more about how him and Star became exes? I’d love to see more Tom and Marco hanging out as well.
lead by llllllloyd - the master of your phone screen at max brightness…
coal - master of pocket sand
jojo - master of rubbing your feet on a carpet and touching someone
nyah - master of wet hands
c-3po - master of brain freezes
and okai - master of mcdonalds coffee..
together.. they will defend Ninjago.. from evil.
-Garmadon revies…as a kid.
-Jay and Nya marries in an episode.
-Cole singing.(This may happen)
-Kai’s(or Jay’s) first love appears.
-Zane makes his son.
-The ninjas descendents from the future came to the past.
-Crossover with Nexo Nights.(Guess this happened in the comics?)
-The first spinjitzu master’s story reveals.(Or they should make a whole spinoff.)
-A season where everybody dies and they fight in the departed realm.
-A season about dreams and nightmares.
He has broken wrists/ankles/ribs and dislocated shoulders and knees multiple times while fighting but doesn’t tell the team and smiled through the pain. The worst time was after Lord Garmadon created evil ninja-Evil Cole dislocated his right knee and snapped his left wrist. Zane later found him alone in their apartment screaming into a towel after he popped his knee back in place by himself.
cole said in a recent interview that his real passion is for photography, and if it takes a more prevalent role in his life, he'll likely never return to acting. am i evil for wanting that to happen asap lol
No you’re not evil, Cole knows what’s best for him because he really isn’t a good actor