- Ranpo:Thank you for letting me stay here while Dazai skypes with his mafia boyfriend.
- Yosano:Oh, it’s no problem. It’s actually kind of funny: You reading, me reading, we’re like an old married couple.
- Ranpo:If we were an old, married couple the wife would serve iced tea and snicker-doodles.
- Yosano:I don’t have iced tea and snicker-doodles.
- Ranpo:A good wife would go to the store.
- Yosano:I want a divorce.
- Ranpo:Good, on your way to see the lawyer, pick up some tea and cookies.
Part 2 of the miss honey thingie Just imagine him writing a letter to the parent like : hey sorry for Karen's arm being burned which is causing immense pain and torture I'm going to give her house points and ask the headmaster to change the school logo to : let's pray your body and you are together as one Sorry again , Severus Snape