Tsubaki and Kagero? :3
send me a pair name and I’ll tell you what I think it would be like if they had a child.
- Name: Kasumi
- Gender: Girl
- General Appearance: Dark auburn hair, looking an equal part of her father’s bright red and her mother’s rich brown. Complexion is pale, and her eyes are a very light shade of honey brown– they absolutely shine in the sun and it is very precious. She has Tsubaki’s smile, but she has only one dimple, on her left side, making her perfectly asymmetrical.
- Personality: Kasumi is a bright and happy child. She has the perfect father, the perfect big sister, and a mother who claims not to be perfect, but everyone can agree that she probably is. Luckily, being born far after the war, Kasumi doesn’t grow up having to think about entering the military– and so she doesn’t! While Caeldori is the picture perfect soldier daughter, Kasumi takes well to the life of a picture perfect noble daughter. She likes to arrange flowers and practice calligraphy and read, instead of learning how to use a spear.
- Special Talents: The aforementioned flower arrangements, for one. But she also likes to imitate her mother, and takes to painting. Though… unlike Kagero, Kasumi never paints creepy things. She prefers to paint nice pretty birds, not monsters.
- Who they like better: She can never choose!
- Who they take after more: Definitely takes after Tsubaki, but without the compulsion or need to be perfect.
- Personal Headcanon: While it is very possible that Kagero and Tsubaki got married because they both made for good, practical matches as children of noble houses, they actually did find a lot of affection and support in one another. Caeldori was probably a bit of a surprise, but after having one child together, they talked and definitely planned to have another. Kasumi was not a surprise pregnancy, but rather a very happily celebrated event that they’d been hoping for.