B.A.P in a Zombie Apocalypse
|||Anon asked: Can you make a reaction of B.A.P in a zombie apocalypse??|||
- Would try to survive the hardest but he’s literally already in a safe zine, chilling, drinking tea, and there was even no need to try to survive.
- He would be gone though as soon as he realizes how unstable this safe zone is.
- Good at avoiding trouble and moving quickly.
- He met Jongup that way, while he was sneaking past zombies.
- Decided to start a team with him upon seeing him but actually had to try real hard to convince him.
- Tends to outsmart the zombies rather than kill them.
- He would probably be the one who panics the most as it would be impossible to convince him to take up arms.
- The first idea he had was to barricade himself inside his house and never come out until Daehyun came to pick him up and saw what the heck he’s doing.
- The only thing he had to say was “I’m sorry, but going out there with you would be suicide.”
- But even so before he realized he was already out on the road.
- Actually mostly refuses to kill the zombies and still thinks that his idea to remain in one place is the best.
- He would probably be one of the few people to be ready for this.
- He knew a day like this will come someday and he was preparing all kinds of equipment and supplies.
- He even bought a countryside house just in case.
- When he heard about a virus spreading he immediately packed everything and left the city.
- Was living all happy and safe till bloody Yongguk came crashing through his door.
- “What the fuck do you think you’re doing? These doors were expensive! I think."
- Seeing as their is a bunch of zombies after him he decided to kill them and help Yongguk.
- He was practicing a lot so his accuracy is no joke.
- The moment he saw the news he knew he had to go.
- Tends to regret his decision to pick Himchan up as his constant complains gets on his nerves.
- Still happy he’s not alone in this though.
- As he had to protect both of them he got really good with all types of weapons.
- Actually had a lot of ways, some not pretty to get around and survive.
- Would sometimes kill (not only zombies) to get the thing he wants.
- Upon meeting the others there was an immediate tension between him and Yongguk. Everyone had no idea why but tried not to leave them in the same room alone.
- He was outside the city when it all started and had to come up with his own idea of what happened.
- As he had almost nothing on him in the beginning he got really good at scouting.
- Prefers to stay somewhere high up so often slept on rooftops and such.
- Tried to avoid other people as he knew that staying in a group only meant trouble.
- Really, really didn’t want to join up with Junhong but the kid was very persuasive and left him no choice.
- Prefers silent weapons (like knifes) to guns.
- Knows how to take care of himself and of course the zombies.
- Has been interested in weapons especially guns for a long time so his survivability greatly depends on handling them.
- Better not stand in his way when he’s angry as he kills everyone in sight, even humans.
- Having run out of ammo he crashed in to a nearby house surprised to see that someone was living there.
- Was very impressed by Youngjae’s skill and decided that his company would definitely help him survive.
- Upon meeting the others, immediately founds Daehyun suspicious so he stays very wary of him.
A/N: This was fun to write!! Feel free to request more scenarios, reactions etc, I keep up with a lot of groups, both male and female!! 😃