What If Hyde Had Drunkly Married Laurie Forman Instead of Sam the Stripper in Season 8?
And why I think this happening could have made the season much more interesting/believable season:
- We would have gotten the return Laurie and Lisa Robin Kelly instead of getting some new random character.
- There would be no way Laurie and Hyde would have stayed married as long as Sam and Hyde did.
- Jackie would be incredibly shocked and angered that once again she had a man stolen from her by Laurie Forman
- Cat Fight Part II
- Fez would be upset that he was no longer Laurie’s only husband.
- Kelso would joke that Laurie had now been with everyone in the basement but that he was still the best, until he realizes that she didn’t marry him. When he asks her Laurie tells him he was never marriage material, this knocks some sense into him and he starts to act more mature and responsible with his relationship with Brooke.
- Eric would be so shocked by the news of Hyde and Laurie’s marriage he’d leave Africa and come back home to save his best friends soul from Satan.
- Red and Kitty would not want Laurie and Hyde to stay married because they knew how good Jackie and Hyde were together.
- Laurie would agree to divorce Hyde but would hold off on signing the paper until he did certain things for her. Doing chores, buying her stuff, etc.
- It would later be revealed Laurie and Hyde were never really married because she was never really divorced from Fez.
- Still married, Fez and Laurie would try to make things work this time around (so no Jackie and Fez)
- Hyde and Jackie would eventually find their way back to each other, possibly through the help of Laurie.
- Everyone would get a happy ending. Even Laurie!