Hey! Could I request that you write something about MC going on a beach trip with RFA+Saeran and while they're there, MC gets her leg caught in some seaweed while swimming in the deep and RFA+Saeran have to save her?
hello there! tysm for this request, it was really fun to write lol. I hope you like it! (but if you wanted smth different please let me know) ♥
- Admin Cat Mom.
- STEP ASIDE, SUPERMAN YOOSUNG IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY.
- this is his chance to prove to you that he’s a manly man.
- I mean, he took swimming lessons when he was like eight.
- he went to a swimming club for maybe two or three weeks.
- HE’S GOT THIS.
- except he doesn’t because he’s so smol and tiny.
- struggles to untangle the seaweed.
- did something just hit his head? is that even possible??
- when you’re finally safe and out of the water
- you notice something red and sticky in his forehead
- “is that blood? are you okay, yoosung?”
- “oh my god hOW.”
- what was that? his baby is in danger?
- has no problem whatsoever saving his princess.
- and looks stunning while doing it, takes off his shirt for dramatic effect and everything.
- “I saw a man so beautiful I started crying???”
- mutters a very confused boy witnessing the scene.
- frees your leg quite easily and carries you bridal style out of the water.
- “time for some mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, babe.”
- being in danger when this man is around has to be an actual blessing.
- do not ever question this lady’s abilities.
- no wonder the rest of RFA relies on her so much.
- “oh no, MC, are you stuck?! let me help you, wait a sec.”
- acts super fast, in the blink of an eye you’re free and safe.
- she mentioned having a black belt in judo before
- but she never said anything about hAVING MERMAID GENES??
- HEART EYES.
- “MC please be more careful next time, you could’ve drowned.”
- we don’t deserve jaehee kang.
- “MC, what the—? what’s wrong?”
- it looks like a scene from a soap opera he watched the other day?
- and this is the part where he has to save you.
- if only he weren’t so awkward and composed.
- that doesn’t mean he’s a bad swimmer, though.
- does his thing effortlessly and brings you back safe and sound.
- and yes, he’s carrying you.
- but he refuses to put you down until you let him say some cheesy lines and give you a passionate kiss.
- how is it possible for this man to make everything both weird and adorable at the same time? he can’t be real.
- my boy
- my bean
- he would literally die for you.
- so this should be easy for him, right?
ok he’s not that fit but he did undergo physical training at some point.
- fucking FIGHTS the seaweed.
- and after making sure that you’re safe
- he comes out of the water screaming and covered in seaweed.
- “they almost got us, MC! but I’m much stronger!! don’t worry I’ll rescue you from these bastards!”
boy, what are you doing.
- “for real though MC don’t do that again, you need to be more careful I was super worried about you.”
- okay, he hasn’t lost his sight 100% but this is still hard.
- is taking pictures when it happens.
- wait just a minute ago you were laughing and splashing water, is everything okay? why are you so quiet now?
- starts calling your name: no answer.
- it’s time to Panic™
- honestly asking for help is the wisest thing to do, acting like a hero would only put you in more danger.
thank you stranger that had no trouble rescuing you.
- when you’re back, he holds you tight and apologizes for not being of much help
- sweet baby boy please there’s no need to apologize.
- now please let MC breathe.
- “…has anybody thought of calling the damn lifeguard? no?”
- “you’re all fucking useless and I hate you.”
- but saeran, honey, the lifeguard is nowhere to be seen
- wait what? fuck.
- he won’t admit it, but things like this actually scare him a little?
- still, he throws himself into the sea, tries to free your leg because he cares, and gets you out of the deep.
- “here, put your arm around my shoulders.”
- he’s quite proud of himself for being useful.
- blushes and gets all flustered when you thank him