- YEEEEEEHAAAAAA ERIN’S BACK.
- Eveen called me on my paranoid necessity to be the last person on the elevator. She snapped at me not to be obnoxious, which I deserved and for which I am grateful. Sometimes I need to be reminded that (Mia’s words) this is not a Kelly party.
- I wasn’t going to catch Lady Macduff, but then she turned and caught my eyes just before the drop and I had to. Hooray I’m helpin.
- Virginia breaks her Matron Blink Count record, holding steady at two.
- I keep forgetting to point out that the brand of wine in Agnes’ room is called Greymalkin.
- Marissa really is wonderful in her scene in Fulton’s office, twisting herself and preening like a cat while her eyes flick up to the shelf where the money is.
- I think I love the sickening moment when whoever has my hand realizes there’s no black mask more than I love getting 1:1s. Last time it happened it was Marissa Danvers, this time Robi Nurse.
- While we’re on the subject, that little thing is a miracle. Watch how she subtly tries to trip the matron in their pagoda scene.
- Erin’s story about knocking Hecate’s teapot over makes me feel a lot better about a lot of things.
- I was wandering alone and walked in on some idiot moonwalking on the speakeasy pool table. Later the barman discovered that the same guy had been pouring shots, which he rewarded by throwing one of the glasses against the wall.
- No matter how many times I get the sixth floor I will always think it’s Danvers at the end of the hallway.
- I have a weird goodbye ritual that I perform every time, and the rules are it has to happen in a different space every time and no one can witness it. The darkness up on the sixth floor was a good cover.
- I hardly need to mention this anymore but Emily T just continues to be wonderful.