sincerely three: board games edition. they play monopoly once and then it is banned because jared and connor get super competitive but while theyre butting heads evan is collecting all the good places and near the end jared and connor finally catch on so they decide they need to team up on evan. jared and connor become Unstoppable and evan does not stand a chance.
THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE CONCEPT
evan is lowkey the king of monopoly. he knows how to bargain, knows how to bide his time and buy houses at the perfect point to maximize profit
meanwhile jared and connor are fighting over the shitty $60 monopoly because Fuck Yuo Its An Important Asset
its been Hours, its near endgame, and jared and connor realize when evan goes to the bathroom that they are Fucked if things continue as they are. jared makes a mad dash for their LIFE boardgame while connor pools their money and properties together. evan comes back from the bathroom to find jared and connors game pieces replaced with one of the cars from LIFE with two blue pegs poked into it.
“we’ve married and pooled our resources,” jared says with a shit eating grin, and connor rolls the die.
its close for a while, but after their pool together connor and jared have two very high-rent monopolies, and theyve splurged on hotels.
evan goes bankrupt after two hits.
and he FLIPS THE BOARD
cue accusations of cheating, and promising “hope you two enjoy honeymooning on the ffucking COUCH,” but it falls away when jar and connor pull evan close and promise not to beat him TOO hard into the ground next time they play
*whispers* @imacrazedfangirl Tumblr is being weird and not letting me answer your ask for more headcanons, so here they are:
- Evan has Asperger’s, or high function autism, and one of his special interests are trees. To this day, he always tells Heidi when he learns a new tree fact. (Evan reminds me so much of my little brother, so this is so important to me, aaa. I hold this headcanon close to my heart.)
- Zoe and Connor were close when they were little, but started drifting once Connor started doing drugs. Sometimes, when he first started and before their parents knew, Zoe would let him sneak into her room and help him sober up and he’d promise to lay off, but the problem just ended up hitting worse.
- When they were close, Zoe and Connor would braid each other’s hair.
- Connor’s favorite movie is “The Breakfast Club.”
- Zoe does ballet. When she was little, she’d sometimes try to teach Connor some of what she learned after lessons.
- Evan collected little toy train sets when he was little. He’d sometimes connect all the tracks to make one huge train track.
- He also used to collect toy trucks, but he threw them all out after his dad moved out.