So I just realised that bonjourtriceratops has tagged me in this so it’s about time I answer it…
Rule 1 - Always post the rules
Rule 2 - Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write eleven new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag eleven people and link them
Rule 4 - Let them know that you’ve tagged them
1) What’s the funniest thing that happened to you today?
I tried to sophisticatedly (is that even a word) get out of bed and I tripped on my heal and banged my head on the door. Smooth.
2. Are you wearing socks? If so what do they look like?
Yes, they are black with white dots and they have a pink bow on the side. Snazzy.
3. What’s your lucky number and why?
2 because it is my house number and it’s easy to remember
4.What’s an interesting true story that you like telling people? (Sorry that’s bad grammar I think)
I can’t really think of one off the top of my head. I fell off my bike years ago and I managed to cut the inside of my ear. Tres interessant.
5. Do you have any pets and what?
Luckily no, I say this because I think I would be terrible at giving it TLC because I can’t even remember to take a tablet once a day.
6. What was the last book you read, did you like it?
I finished Paper Towns by John Green last night and I wrote a review on it on my other blog starttypinghere soooooo, I’m not going to write about it again but it was very good. Defo read!
7. What it your favourite colour and name something that has that colour (like “the green of healthy grass” or something)?
Ooooo, close one, either purple or red - ravishingly red lipstick
8. What was the last thing you ate?
9. What word do you like (it doesn’t have to be your favourite, I don’t have a favourite word)?
10. What is your hair like naturally and do you do anything to it / have you ever (ie. dye, straighten, shave off etc.)?
Bushy, mid/darkish brown, mostly straight with natural curls in places
11. Do you like bananas, brocolli, tomatoes, sweetcorn and carrots?
No way! Bananas, yes. Broccoli, yes. Tomatoes, if cooked, yes…
Sweetcorn, absolutely no way, it is definately my least favourite food in the world. I have no idea why, I just hate it with a passion.
1. Which do you prefer, the beginning or the end of a book?
2. Dogs or cats?
3. What is your favourite eye colour?
4. What do you think is the most important quality in a person?
5. Favourite quote at the moment?
6. The ability to move forward in time or backwards?
7. If you could merge two animals into one to create the ultimate animal, what would they be and what traits would the creature have? Also what would it be called?
8. Most important modern day movement?
9. Hat, gloves or scarf?
10. Favourite Harry Potter character?
11. What do you think of the Fault in Our Stars trailer? 1-5