All the reasons I loved this latest Chris and Eva clip:
Brace yourselves, cause this is going to be a looong list. I’m sorry but I’m too far gone for my OTP to care about much else today.
* The way he touches her face in the beginning of the clip.
*Chris’ wide grin plus Eva’s sleepy smile. Honestly, the chemistry between those two is unreal, even in small moments like this.
*“Did you sleep well?” “Mhm.” The whole Jonas and Eva vs Eva and Chris parallel here. Jonas pretty much said that he had a nightmare in which Eva was a whore and CHRIS TOLD EVA THAT HE HAD A DREAM WHERE EVA WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND. Ugh.
*Also, the whole dream was totally made up and I have a feeling that Eva knew it. And she knows how whipped she has him and just…Eva is goals as usual.
* Wow, damn. Another one of Chris Schistad’s reaction gifs is born.
* I honestly feel like Chris is trying to remember his lines when he is talking about his “dream”. And Eva is so amused CAUSE SHE KNOWS.
* He is such a certified nerd while telling that stupid story.
* Chris’ reaction when Eva told him that his dream wasn’t real tho. He was all: “say what now?”
* Eva: “we’re never going to be together” Eva: *smiles* Chris: *tries not to look like somebody just stabbed him and fails*
* “Why not?” I can see that you’re internally crying, Chris. God, the dialogue is gold.
* The way Chris repeats Eva’s words back to her. Such a small thing but mad cute.
*Also, I have such huuuge respect for Eva. She still acknowledges that Chris was a fuckboy in the past and she smiles again when saying it, and it’s so playful, and Eva knows that Chris is in love with her but she’s still protecting her heart and is being reasonable about it all and just…where can I find an Eva?
*Also, telling a guy whose currently naked in your bed that he’s a cheating fuckboy, is NEXT LEVEL.
* The way Eva almost immediately stops kissing Chris, because someone’s calling her. She. Always. Puts. Her. Friends. First.
* When Eva answers Vilde’s call and we can actually see how hurt Chris is over the fact that Eva doesn’t want to be his girlfriend.
* Also, the way he runs his hand over his face is like saying: “damn I messed up with that fake dream I told her about oops”
* When Eva tells Vilde that she is doing nothing special, and Chris looks like he’s about to cry. That boy is so in love, I can’t put it into words.
* All the longing looks towards Eva while she’s talking on the phone!!!
* Eva: “But maybe I can call you later or something.” Queue Chris’ whole face lighting up.
* Chris: “We were talking about getting together.” Lol, smooth.
* That boy has lost all his game and just wants to be together with Eva. Who’s crying? Certainly not me.
* THE PLAYFULNESS.
* The fact that Chris isn’t pressuring her into anything but just wants them to be together but he isn’t pushy about it. I honestly don’t know where the Noorhell shippers get their ideas, when they compare Mohnstad and Noorhell.
* ANOTHER JONAS AND EVA vs CHRIS AND EVA PARALLEL.
* When Eva tried to push Chris off her bed and he didn’t budge an inch, that was a sign.
* I just love how Chris is still his old self on some level, so self-confident and just doesn’t understand why he has to hide.
* Eva being determined not to introduce Chris, so the boy gets up, wraps a sheet over himself, and is just like: “Hi. I’m Chris.”
* Your name is also Chris? ANOTHER ONE, WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE.
* I just noticed that Eva rolls her eyes when Chris is talking to her mum, oh wow. I love this girl.
* When Eva’s mum says that she wasn’t aware that Eva had a boyfriend and Chris looks like he is finally sure Eva will confirm their relationship now but she DOES NOT.
* Also, Chris was totally happy to meet her mum, you can’t tell me otherwise.
* “We’re not together.” “Not yet”
* Eva’s mum’s “you’ll figure it out” is basically the whole fandom’s reaction to this clip.
* Also, all the smiles and the banter in the end of this clip, what can I say, Mohnstad just naturally gravitate towards each other.
* Chris: “Love me.” Honestly, what kind of desperation.
In conclusion: this was the clip of dreams that I never thought I’d see.
A list of shitty things that the Skam kids have done
Eva: Stole her best friend’s boyfriend. Cheated on her boyfriend.
Vilde: Has said too many inconsiderate things to even list. Is definitely hiding something to do with her mom’s wine nights. And lets be honest, is probably going to break Magnus’ heart.
Noora: Dated William despite Vilde. Left William to London without saying anything and lied about it to the girls.
Sana: Didn’t tell Noora about William’s girlfriend.
Chris: Has definitely done something but we wouldn’t know because she doesn’t get the screen time she deserves.
Jonas: Smoked weed behind her girlfriend’s back and lied about it. Started dating her girlfriend’s best friend.
Isak: Told Chris’ girlfriend about Eva and Chris. Forgot Magnus’ birthday. Was inconsiderate towards the mentally ill and towards “gay culture”.
Even: Cheated on Sonja. Got with Sonja when he was already with Isak. Has kept a lot of things from Isak.
And I’m sure you got so defensive while reading these, right? That’s because there are reasons and justifications for a lot of these things. There are no villains in skam, but these characters are humans that make mistakes. This human element is what makes skam so relatable and so real.
So, why are we judging so many of the balloon boys and Noora atm, when everyone else has fucked up as well, and we don’t even know the whole story behind the last episode’s events? We need to wait until we hear the whole story, and even then we need to remember that everyone does shitty things sometimes.
sana’s lying down on the couch, scrolling through her phone. the day’s been exhausting and there’s been a lot on her mind and right now she just…wants to chill, as isak puts it so eloquently. the girls are drinking in the room, and sana had excused herself politely to offer namaz, and all of them had nodded and cleared the neighbouring room for her. it’s easier now, now that things are out in the open and she’s had a proper conversation with them about her needs - now that they’ve accepted and understood her, now that she doesn’t doubt that they care. they’re pregaming for a party together, just like always, except this time the pizza place delivered halal meat, except this time they were aware that it was time for maghreb and made sure that nothing they did would invalidate her wudhu. she is glad.
as she relaxes further into the couch, she hears footsteps approaching, and she already knows who it is: she shifts her gaze slightly and notices a blue skirt and shapely legs before she’s greeted with the weight of 162 pounds of eva on the couch. eva is tipsy, sure, but she knows that bright, bright smile directed at her has very little to do with alcohol. she shifts within the couch to make space as eva slumps on to her, arms around, face smushed into her neck. “sanaaaaaaa”, she recites, eyes closed, as sana embraces her and runs her fingers through her red, red hair. “hmmmm?” eva snuggles closer to her, pressing her mouth to her neck as sana shivers slightly, before eva leaves close mouthed kisses there, and starts making her trail to her mouth. sana lets her as eva giggles, and sana notices that that she’s washed herself of any trace of alcohol for her and - her heart squeezes. as eva settles herself with her on the couch she tightens her embrace and whispers “i love you, sana” and it sends something hot up sana’s spine as she clutches eva even tighter. “ i do too, my habibti” she whispers back lovingly, so so comfortable with eva there as she feels all the troubles of the day seeping out of her. and that’s how the girls find them, content and dozing before noora, vilde and chris spread a blanket over the two.