I was tagged by cinnabonrollouis thank you bestie for feeding my procrastination <3
Rule #1: Always post the rules.
Rule #2: Answer all the questions from the person who asked, and then write eleven new ones.
Rule #3: Tag eleven people
1. What time of day is it where you are? It is currently 11:05 pm as I write this.
2. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? My new friend Sarah approximately 100 times last night.
3. Did you mean it? I mean probably yeah at the time.
4. What are you looking forward to? Being able to come home for 5 days of Musikfest :)
5. If you want to get married, what song do you want to dance to at your wedding? Amazing [Orchestral Version] by Aerosmith.
6. Would you rather be the protagonist or the antagonist? Antagonist, they always seem to have more fun.
7. What is your greatest accomplishment from the past year? Getting into and attending The Pennsylvania State University.
8. If you could change one thing about the world around you, what would it be? I would mandate a worldwide drinking age of 16 :) (the countries who have an age under 16 or nonexistent drinking age can keep on keeping on)
9. What is your fave pepe? The Beyonce pepe because it is truly the rarest pepe.
10. Do you like being hot or cold better? Cold bc then I can get all snuggly without getting sweaty.
11. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you hate minions? Probably about a moderate 27.03
1. Dream vacation?
2. Monster or Redbull?
3. Favorite book?
4. Least favorite movie adaptation of a book?
5. Favorite character (who and what from (TV show, book, movie, etc.)?
6. Favorite music artist/band?
7. Coke or Pepsi?
8. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
9. What is one thing you would change about yourself?
10. Hot or iced coffee?
11. What is one goal you have for yourself in the upcoming year?
By the power vested in me by my overinflated ego, I hereby tag belle-chere enoughofthatrubbish marre-de-la-vie dancingstarl0rd peggyargent mille-trandesse silent-eu4ia nightlife0blvion colormyserendipity 19-2036-97 letmebeebony