The modern internet-bazaar mediated an unfathomable amount of human interaction compared to everything that previously existed in our history. This meeting place of different ideas lifted the veil of ignorance from our tribal mythological mindsets. As a consequence we’re seeing ourselves as never before, the strange and different men and women from other cultures are starting to appear.. human, like us. And it’s not that “we begin to see our rights”, but we see that we transcend the concept all together.. We are Nature, we don’t need “rights” to be given by anybody! We cannot be kept on “private land” anymore, at the landowner’s discretion and whims. We begin to see that we are IT, we are the land, we are the sky.. Albeit worn out, the figurative “waking up” is exactly what’s happening to us.
This internet-bazaar is also the greatest tool of social data gathering. Opinion polls, search engines, statistics, they show the temperature of humanity in perfect detail and in real time. But this is not a “mirror” in which society could see itself and profit, building confidence at its beautiful features, harmonise its movements or able to correct its bad posture. This is a secret private keyhole through which a select few have discretionary access. Once ago the ones that knew the ocean currents and the trade winds were able to exploit them to great benefit, but today the greatest energetic flow to be taken advantage of is that of human mind. Just look around you, the whole surface of the earth was reshaped by abstract mind like no other geological force ever did in such a short period of time. Humanity is like a great unconscious beast whose powerful movements are made use of by the tiniest of parasites. The sudden signs of awakening given off by the great beast, starting to see itself and see its potential to move for its own interest,have been promptly noted. And the parasites are having none of it!
Those who are at the top are as ignorant and savage as those that are at the very bottom. The latter from the lack of education, affection, food and constant malaise, and the former from the putrid environment of overindulgence mixed with the lack of moral fiber one develops from a detached life. Behind exclusive suits and ties.. just prosaic aggressive apes with an attitude, having this newly installed thing called “ego” driving them with perfect authority. And this makes them the most deranged clique of all, desperate for power, needing duality, self and “other”, needing subjects under their mighty boot. They only feel good in a primitive cast system. The biggest enemy of all such parasites is democracy, real democracy not “representative democracy” which proved itself to be the same old autocracy who at the end of a few revolutions decided to ditch its pompous attire for a casual outfit and blend in with the angry crowds. Consequently, the biggest enemy of all important decision-makers on this planet is a flourishing educated humankind!
Our current official and unofficial agencies of power are all having a vested interest in fractionating society and its means of coalescing, so that the pyramid of rule never gets dismantled and redistributed democratically (as any sane and modern society should be). They want to keep us apart and busy with fearing each-other.
How best can you break the wings of education, democracy and equality than parsing the human-cattle, inventing and nurturing tribal mindsets and conflicts among them. Russia is again in conflict with the US, England is rejecting the EU, China is menacing SE Asia and the US, tensions mount around the recently opened northern corridors between Canada, Russia, Norway and others, “terrorism” is used everywhere to take away the rights of citizens, restrict borders and heighten the means of surveillance. “What the fuck happened with humans?” one might ask..
Make no naive mistake, all these hostilities are NOT of the russian, american, syrian or european people. It’s the local parasites! And there are NO such things as uncalculated actions “done in anger” either. These are precise purposeful moves that have NOTHING to do with the interest of the people, nor the will of the people. Just as the former Cold War proved, “conflict” is the greatest excuse to control your own citizens! Conflict suits perfectly the establishments on either side, be they corporate-congress and communist party, military-industrial complex and the arabic state, or the fascists and oligarchs. Conflict blows their authority out of proportion! And while they indulge in greatly increased powers, the people on both sides are willingly renouncing their privileges, kissing the feet of their “protectors” for keeping away the dangerous.. people. Now, guess what the people on the other side are doing? War is how the biggest business on Earth gets made.
If we take the families of all those brave presidents, politicians, army generals and businessmen that provoke these high-cost conflicts, and put them in the frontline of pain and misery, would these conflicts still be “unavoidable”? Just think about the mighty triumphant Trump having to run with a rifle on the battlefield.. All US conflicts would turn into cooperation, or at least diplomatic settlements in a matter of weeks.
With the current sociologic, logistical, technological, computational, statistical, communicational, data-gathering means that Humanity has, the eradication of terrorism, poverty, illiteracy and political strife between nations would be a thing accomplished in decades. Alas.. this would be the nightmare of all parasites! Including those that guzzle on your back.
The politico-economic elites rode the wave of globalization exploiting everything they could out of it, at the expense of the populations who endured the lowering of wages, unemployment and other hardships, and now the same elites are preparing to ride the wave of anti-globalization.. again, extracting everything out of it at the expense of the people.
It isn’t the world that’s gone crazy, it’s the elites who are playing desperate and deranged games, clinging to the primitive feudalism that guarantees their power. We are not identifying and fighting a certain “elite” here, we’re fighting the petty aggressive animal ignorance that manifests at the very top of humanity, in every structure of upmost decisional power, from politics to courts of international law, big business and religion.
With our modern scientific, technological and other cultural means we would be able to witness for the first time in history Humanity having sovereignty over itself. You can be part of that by just bringing your focus on it. Start with the interesting and informative talk in the link above.
Sinto falta de me sentir cuidada, amada , protegida. Sinto falta de ter alguém preocupado comigo, alguém interessado no que eu tenho a dizer. Sinto falta até das crises de ciúmes e das briguinhas bobas, porque isso era sinal desse amor enorme que existe entre nós. Sinto falta de alguém que abandonava o sono, só pra ficar conversando comigo até tarde, até eu conseguir dormir. Sinto falta de alguém que expulsava as minhas crises intermináveis de insônia , e fazia até a minha alma agitada , ter paz. Eu sinto saudades o tempo todo, saudades dele me fazendo rir , me alegrando. Saudades de conversar com ele , e tê-lo por horas. Sinto falta de quando o tempo não era nosso inimigo, como é agora. Sinto falta até da distância pequena que nos separava, era só pegar um ônibus que no máximo em uma hora ele já estaria aqui comigo. Sinto falta de quando era apenas uma cidade que nos separava, sinto falta até dos quilômetros, porque agora ele está mais distante do que eu posso imaginar, em um lugar que não se pode chegar nem de ônibus, carro,metrô, avião, navio, nem caminhando? Não, nem caminhando, porque se eu pudesse eu iria até lá , nem que pra isso eu levasse décadas caminhando por todas as cidades, estados , países … até finalmente encontra-lo. Eu iria até a China caminhando se eu soubesse que ele estaria me esperando lá, por ele valeria a pena. Eu sinto falta, eu sinto saudades dele aqui. Sinto falta de ouvir ele dizer “ Menina cê é minha âncora” , eu gostava de ser o porto seguro dele, eu sinto falta, e sentir falta disso e dele, me da agonia, me destrói. A ausência dele na minha vida, continua me quebrando inteira.
The European Union and China will hold a summit in Brussels on June 2, four EU officials said, the first since the election of U.S. President Donald Trump that has united the two economic powers against global warming and trade protectionism.
China’s premier and the heads of the European Union’s main institutions will aim to deliver a strong statement in support of the Paris climate deal that Trump has threatened to withdraw from, the officials said.
China asked that the annual the summit, normally held in mid-July, be brought forward to press home President Xi Jinping’s defense of open trade at the World Economic Forum in Davos in January, in response to Trump’s protective stance.
While the date has not formally been announced, EU officials said it had been agreed with Beijing. The EU’s top diplomat Federica Mogherini met Chinese Premier Li Keqiang in mid-April and said afterwards that she had discussed the summit.
“The EU and China will send a very, very clear message that we will stick to the Paris climate agreement regardless of what the United States does,” said one EU official. “Climate is a big part of the summit … It is very high on the agenda.”
Can I ask you a bit of a personal question? Do you identify more as an english or as an chinese?
Honestly, I’d rather not people break it down into an either or thing. And it’s not really specifically English. More that my family is a cultural mix of Chinese, Southeast Asian (they lived in multiple SEAsian countries) and British influences because of the legacy of the British Empire.
English is my first language & I have grown up around a lot of ideas like parliamentary democracy and general British cultural influences because of that. But all the same I am also a Southeast Asian Chinese- my family left China and formed the Chinese diaspora in various SEAsian countries- we always celebrate Chinese New Year, the food I associate with ‘home’ is Southeast Asian cuisine. I probably feel more at home in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore (or other SEAsian countries) and London and other EU cities than mainland China, because my family left the mainland in the 1920s. But yeah, all the same I am ethnically Chinese and being Chinese is part of how I see myself. Culturally, I am undoubtedly very different from my great-great grandparents who were born in China. I’m a lot more Westernised and Southeast Asian than they are. But I should like to think the sum of all these parts make something new, rather than being an either/or choice that obscures the others.
Estive lá em 2013 com meu pai, numa viagem alucinante pela China! Aliás China, eu voltaria pra lá certeza!!! Muitas coisas pra ver e pra fazer, um mundo super alienígena pra gente, bem do jeito que eu gosto. xD~
Uma das maravilhas do mundo, a muralha é realmente impressionante e grandiosa. Amei conhecer esse lugar tão famoso, que a gente ouve falar a vida inteira. Construída por volta de 200 a.C., ela foi feita em diversos períodos.
Não-tão-querido Mundo, eu sou humana e erro como todos os outros da minha espécie. Tenho direitos, assim como tu também tens, só que tu não respeita as minhas escolhas,tampouco minhas opiniões e o mais contraditório: eu respeito as suas escolhas e opiniões, todas elas; gostos, sexualidade etc. Eu não o julgo por isso, então não me julgue com seus argumentos inúteis pois isso não nos levará à nada, não mudará nada em mim. Qual o problema se eu amo errado? Qual é o jeito certo de amar? Desconheço. Recebi livre arbítrio assim que atingi a mentalidade suficiente para saber o peso das consequências dos meus atos e não desconto todo meu drama em cima de vós. Eu sempre soube o que estivera prestes a fazer a partir de certas circunstâncias, e olhe que sou apenas uma adolescente - mas num mundo tão maduro que as pessoas só pensam em ganhar dinheiro e perdem o melhor da vida. Errar é humano e isso é futilidade o suficiente para vocês serem humanos demais. Tem que haver uma pitada de cinismo por aqui, não é possível que não tenha. Eu amo quem eu quero. Eu amo meus avós que fumam desde os quinze. Eu amo os meus amigos que amam os outros amigos deles, esses eu também amo. Eu amo meus cães que arrancariam cada fibra da minha carne e, consequentemente, me matariam se eu desse bobeira. Eu amo meus olhos castanhos e também as lagrimas que hão de vir ao mundo por estes. Amo ambos. Eu amo meus pés de número 38, sinistros e perturbadores aos olhos de outras pessoas. Eu amo os meus textos e versos, quem não têm contextos nem nexos. Eu amo as minhas músicas e as músicas de outrem. Eu amo meus cabelos cacheados, os quais agora está com química. Eu amo o efeito que a química trouxera aos meus cabelos. Eu amo as minhas unhas minúsculas de tanto serem roídas como as muralhas da China. Eu amo todo o meu feminismo discreto. Eu amo a minha cor, mas não sou negra - apesar disso, meu sangue sim. Eu amo os negros. Eu amo o mundo na mesma intensidade que o mundo odeia o mundo. Perante a realidade oblíqua que avistamos a olho nu, a única coisa que eu sinto pelo mundo, depois de todo esse amor nos pequenos e grandes detalhes, e aqui onde eu abro exceção: é piedade. Eu sei, Senhor Mundo, você acha que não precisa dela, porém precisa. Precisa da piedade de todos nós, só que ao mesmo,“nós” nos odiamos, “nós” te odiamos. Tudo bem, pode até haver alguns que te zelem com o coração, mas saiba que é, como diz Engenheiros,“por amor às causas perdidas.” Não deixe que tirem o que resta de amor em ti, Senhor Mundo.
“What is surprising, and dismaying, is the extraordinary display of unanimity exhibited by the world’s most powerful governments in opposing Kurdish independence. When before in the modern era have the US, the EU, Russia and China, plus the Arab League, Iraq, Iran, Syria and Turkey all agreed on anything? Boris Johnson and Britain’s Foreign Office are part of this too cosy consensus. They argue, like the others, that Kurdish aspirations fuel instability in a volatile region.”
DPRK and ISF ask, SLAL: DPRK) Can you foresee a situation where the DPRK would use it's nuclear arsenal offensively if they do not perceive that the survival of the regime is threatened? Wouldn't any gains for long term survival achieved by acquiring nukes completely dissipate if the DPRK were to actually use nukes in a situation where they perceive there is no threat to the regimes survival? ISF) Will there be any differences in Persia post-Asiatic invasions? I'm thinking chiefly of the
Safavids, Nader Shah, and the shift from Sunni to Twelver, but feel free
to flesh out any other changes or ideas you have for that region.
The diplomatic ramifications of using their nukes would be catastrophic. If the survival of their regime wasn’t threatened before they fired the nuclear missile, it certainly would be after. Nuclear missiles only really have deterrence value, the diplomatic costs of using one render a state liable for invasion by the UN, US, EU, Russia, and/or China, as such a state would be seen as a dangerous rogue actor. In fact, if the DPRK was going to fire one missile, they’d probably fire them all, both in an attempt to overwhelm anti-missile technology and because they won’t get the chance again.
Almost certainly there will be differences in Persia, particularly when it comes to diplomatic relations with the Byzantine Empire and the other various sultanates, though I like Nader Shah too much not to include him. The Safavids did have ties to Georgia and the Pontic Greeks, having ties to the Byzantine Empire is a natural extension. Similarly, I don’t see anything really stemming alternate history wise that will change the conversion of Iran from Sunni Islam to Twelver Shi’a Islam. Based on the strength of the Byzantine Empire and whichever power holds sway in the Middle East (either the Ottoman Turks or Mamluk Sultanate, or a successor state to one of these two), the geopolitical situation could be very tense. An overmighty Byzantine Empire might see coordinated attacks from Egypt and Persia, a weak Byzantium might lose territory to Nader Shah (which in turn prompts involvement from Great Britain), or a tense geopolitical situation full of early modern brinkmanship and privateering might result on the valuable trade routes.
non-white people can afford not to care about the policies implemented by Clinton and Obama that have destroyed the lives of certain americans, right? I don't understand why white blue-collar workers (most damaged by globalism and liberal policies) should care about the racist comments Trump made and vote for a candidate that would damage their lives even further. It's this kind of entitlement that got Trump elected. In fact, you know who else doesn't bloody care about them? Democrats.
1. There are plenty of non-white blue collar workers too. How are white blue collar workers most damaged by globalisation and liberal policies? How does their whiteness single them out for further victimisation? When a factory closes down, is it only white workers out of a job or everyone working there, no matter their race? Did you forget about these people too? This is exactly what I mean. This is a racially-exclusive class analysis that looks only to white blue collar workers and you’ve neglected how non-white blue collar workers can be hurt by the decline of manufacturing AND racism. It compounds their problems. Many non-white Americans for a long time have lagged behind white Americans in income. Black Americans in particular, due to the ongoing legacy of slavery and racism. Black working class people have to deal with both racism and economic problems. There is a huge problem of black unemployment in states like Michigan. It’s often several times the rate of white unemployment. White blue collar workers, being white, don’t need to worry about institutional oppression because of their race. They have one less problem. Such white voters have problems because of their class, not their race. Don’t conflate the two together.
2. You don’t think they should care? Are you saying basic empathy is not even possible? I mean, what are you saying then? If it’s fine for white voters to say “I know Trump’s saying racist shit and his policies sound pretty racist but he’s promised to bring back my job”, then why is it not fine for non-white voters to say “Trump’s saying racist shit so I’m not going to vote for him because that’ll be better for me, I have to prioritise my personal safety over whatever promises he made to bring back jobs.” I’m just applying your logic. And this is nothing less than a double standard against non-white voters. And economic policies obviously don’t have to be racist to address economic problems. They can help everyone.
3. But you know what usually has to be racist? Fascism. Fascism promises to make people feel good. It promises to restore national greatness, and promises to bring back prosperity. And it’ll often weaponise economic anxiety into a racist or ethnic direction against minorities. I live in Europe, so I would know. It’s a huge problem that these white voters, whether or not they voted for Obama before, either believed Trump’s crap or if they didn’t, thought it was something they could ignore. This is what happens when racism isn’t thoroughly rooted out a country. It comes roaring back with a vengeance whenever people are economically anxious and looking for a scapegoat. It’s what happened in Germany in the 1930s. Because Germany and all of Europe had antisemitism long before the Nazi party was even a concept. I am a SEAsian Chinese, and in the aftermath of the Asian Financial Crisis, there were riots against the Chinese minority in Indonesia. And, bingo- this wasn’t the first time. There has long been a history of such racial tensions. So don’t tell me the relationship between racism and economics is irrelevant, that it’s fine for one group of people to just ignore it.
4. I’ve no illusions about the Democratic Party, but I’m quite sure all this free trade economics and globalisation began long before Clinton and Obama and that Republican presidents encouraged and abetted it. It’s in fact the global economic order your country deliberately chose to construct in the aftermath of World War 2 when it wanted to remake the world in its image. That worked great when America had the most advanced manufacturing capacities, but less so when other countries started rapidly industrialising too and offering lower wages. The comparative advantage shifted there under the very rules of the game America itself wrote. And plenty of Republican presidents encouraged it too! Because American consumers like cheap goods and fits right in with the party’s ideology about minimal government intervention and laissez faire economics and about allowing the marketplace to be the solution. It was the Republican party that was against the economic stimulus in the wake of the recession, against the auto bailout, that was more concerned about destroying the ACA as a whole even though it originated as their own idea in the 1990s. It’s the Republican party that is always pushing most strongly for welfare cuts that hurt poor people, that fumed over letting the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy expire. The last Republican president drove the economy off the cliff and screwed us all over. A Republican congress held the debt ceiling hostage and didn’t care about sending foreign markets in turmoil just so they could destroy a healthcare law they didn’t like. In comparison, yeah, if I had to pick, the Democratic party has better economic solutions.
5. It’s not even like Trump has put forth logical policies that would help. I’ve read his plans. They don’t make sense or add up. They’re likely to make everyone worse off or at best just waste lots of money. Yet his rants about the “Wall” or slapping enormous tariffs on China are eaten up eagerly by many of his supporters because I guess it’s easier to think there’s a clear group of people who are to blame. It’s easier to blame Mexican immigrants than a complex mix of factors like free trade, poor protections for workers globally, corporations, mechanisation and automation and just the global economy restructuring itself. I wouldn’t find it awful that people voted for Trump if he’d actually said things that made sense or was promising economic policies that weren’t steeped in racist scapegoating. So yeah, you can say I’m quite indignant. Cos I don’t even think Trump’s policies will help those people who put their belief in him, and on top of that we have an ill-informed man at the helm of the world’s lone superpower. And I guess we can kiss goodbye to American cooperation on climate change. You don’t think its reasonable for the rest of us to be infuriated by all of this? Nothing else matters if we don’t even have a habitable planet!
6. You insist we’ve got to understand these white blue collar voters in a manner that’s just plain exclusive to how economic problems cuts across racial lines and that racism compounds it for poor non-white people. On a global scale, if you think white blue collar voters have been the most damaged by globalisation- that’s a truly Western-centric bubble to live in. I can write all of this, but it’s up to you whether you want to see the bigger picture. Not just about how race and class intersect, but about the many things under threat because of Trump’s presidency.
7. I’m going to repeat the fact that it’s ironic for an American to demand we understand these voters and accuse me of not caring as you did in your previous anon, when that favour is often not even returned when it comes to how American policies affect non-Americans. Don’t I have a right to do that too? NATO, the EU, US-China, US-SEAsia ties all are going to affect me. The ability of a number of American voters to not even think about how their president affects the world is a privilege that comes from being the citizen of a superpower. And I think it’s clear a number of Trump supporters didn’t.
heres my plan for a new and improved world: a large coalition of world powers, think UK, EU, china, vietnam, mexico etc (russia will remain neutral but threaten to intervene with their full nuclear arsenal if america employs theirs) launch a ground invasion on the united states from all possible fronts and enforce the country to be broken up into 8 republics
in green: republic of new mexico, or north mexico. the official language will be spanish as well as english, and it will become an important bridge between latin america and anglo america
in dark blue: new england republic. to get the UK and EU on board with the invasion we might have to promise this to become part of the english commonwealth again, but migration from europe will be discouraged
in yellow: new african republic. all black american citizens will be offered, but not forced to adopt, citizenship. white americans will be forced to leave unless the new government approves their citizenship for being woke enough
in dark red: united states of the atlantic coast (USAC). not much to say about it as this will basically be the USA but smaller
in red: socialist federal republic of the great lakes. a yugoslavia style socialist repubic, without the IMF debt, will make the great industrial cities of chicago, detroit and milwaukee prosperous again, and completely free of ethnic conflict
in blue: burn it all to the ground. ive considered a united states of the pacific coast, like the USAC but more liberal, but really the world is better off without this entire region
in light blue: federated states of north america (perhaps the name the plains indians used for the regio would be better, but i dont know it). native reservations and communities gain complete autonomy, and their community leaders gain a veto in colonist-controlled regions. colonist-controlled regions also pay tax for land ownership to the native government. separated the natives would be weak, lacking in the military manpower to prevent colonist uprisings and rebellions, but as a federation they can be strong.
in orange (not pictured, puerto rico and US virgin islands): free territory of the carribean. bringing in a second golden age of piracy, this new state will inherit the majority of the former US navy’s ships and equipment. why? because it’s awesome as fuck, i love pirates
Eu gosto de ver o quanto éramos inocentes um com o outro, no sentido de não fazer ideia do que iria acontecer, e de quem éramos. Dava aquele fogo no coração, aquela ansiedade sobre todas as coisas. Eu me lembro de vários detalhes que nem sabia que iria lembrar hoje em dia… Eu lembro que não achávamos que iríamos nos tornar o que somos hoje. Claro, ninguém nunca acha, né? Mesmo sendo tão criança (muito mais do que ainda sou), você quis ficar comigo e viu uma graça em mim. Olha, se eu fosse falar de tudo, iria ficar horas e horas aqui, só pensando, filosofando sobre a gente, e sei que você não tem muita paciência para isso. Então, só queria te dizer que: somos tão bonitos. Nossa história é tão bonita. Eu me sinto tão linda com você. Às vezes, parece que você esquece a imensidão que somos… Relembra, também. Faz bem! Nesses momentos eu percebo o quanto você é definitivamente o homem da minha vida e não importa o que aconteça nesses caminhos malucos, nesses destinos incertos. Você é meu. Eu sou sua. Ponto final. Em qualquer esquina, a qualquer hora, somos um do outro. Casados com outra pessoa, com filhos, aos 30 e aos 70 anos, eu morando na Itália e você na China, eu na Austrália e você no México… Somos um do outro. É isso que eu vou levar de nós dois, para sempre.
Acontece que ninguém nunca foi tão importante pra mim como você está sendo agora, e isso me assusta, por isso me afasto. Tenho medo de um dia acordar precisando tanto do seu sorriso, da sua voz, dos seus abraços e acabar te sufocando. Eu não quero te perder. Entende? Depois de tanto tempo você foi o único que destruiu essa muralha da China que eu construí ao meu redor, só você foi capaz de suportar os meus piores surtos e mandar embora os monstros que moravam embaixo da minha cama. Não posso te perder, garoto. Entenda que você está com todo meu suporte, você é simplesmente aquele que me ergue para a luta do dia a dia. Pode soar doentio e talvez muito exagerado, mas o que eu posso fazer se você me fez ver que eu estava me ofuscando por nada? Foi apenas você que colocou luz no meu caminho obscuro, foi só você que viu o tanto que eu precisava de alguém, de alguém como você. Porque você é simples, é sincero, é um anjo que caiu do céu em plena chuva de janeiro, é aquele que com um sorriso tudo muda, aquele que o olhar já acalma, aquele que me deixa sem graça com suas piscadelas. Tudo isso porque eu estou apaixonada pelo salvador da minha alma. Tudo isso porque eu estou sentindo o amor, coisa que jamais imaginei que um dia eu fosse sentir, confesso, já tentei. Por várias vezes senti como se não tivesse mais jeito, mas aí você apareceu, com esse seu jeito único, e pra mim seria inadmissível ficar sem você, aliás, quem me compreenderia com um único olhar? Não tem ninguém, ninguém, que possa me amar e me entender como você me entende ou como você me completa. A nossa junção é perfeita, esse encaixe correto, te peço: se veio, fique aqui e não me desmonte outra vez. Eu não quero ter que esquecê-lo e nem me odiar por isso. Quero junto de você poder começar a construir apenas coisas de que me orgulhe. Que daqui pra frente eu não tenha mais medo do amor, não tenha medo de quebrar minhas barreiras e das coisas que me assombram. Fica! Finalmente posso segurar as mãos de alguém com tanto amor e calma, com vontade de não soltar, de ficar pra sempre. E mesmo que eu esteja um pouco nas nuvens com sua vinda, quando coloco meus pés no chão me sinto melhor do que quando você esta nos meus sonhos.
Eu conto uma piada para a pia do banheiro, mas ela não ri. Me levanto e vejo o reflexo, que não é meu, no espelho a insistir que pode ser mais bonita que isso. Vejo depois, com pesar nos olhos, um corpo se deitando na cama. Mãos para cima, seu corpo é promíscuo e eu me cubro, coloco vendas nos olhos para não ver que aquela que se deita me quer. Eu devo continuar meu banho, a zelar pela minha higiene e meu bem estar. Devo continuar focando os olhos, a fuça e a desapropriação do meu eu no chão do banheiro cafajeste que me engole, que me diminui. Ela me chama para acender a chama, mas eu não quero ir, quero me curar, mas não quero adoecer. Por que temos sempre que ser assim, o mundo pede dez e temos que dar mil? Não sei, não tenho fome, sede, vontade de correr, não tenho ânimo para pular a janela nem equilíbrio para trabalhar. Está distante, estou também, lá pelas terras da China oriental. Eu só consigo pensar que todas as pessoas estão com seus dilemas, suas variáveis monótonas e caríssimas, seus próprios mundos sedimentados na causa abstrata. Somos criação. Somos criados. Somos todos procedimentos bem coordenados, mas vez ou outra um de nós corre da forma, foge do tacho e fica assim, meio sem eira nem beira. Penhasco por todos os lados e mar em todos os extremos. Eu vou rir da minha piada. Sou uma piada. Agradeço as risadas, os aplausos para o meu show de chuveiro. Seriam melhores se eu não quisesse ficar lá o dia inteiro. Ela me chama. Ela me toma. Ela que me tire desse negócio de ver no meu espelho o olhar de alguém que não sou eu, a espiar meus pensamentos mais casuísticos e achar que sou assim tão anormal.