Not even a yarn hoarder like me can ever have too many yarn balls; so became the creation of these cute and colorful “knitted” heart and yarn ball keychains! A fun and expressive addition to any needle crafter’s keychain collection. Each charm “winded” and “knit” by hand out of Sculpey brand polymer clay in 13 beautiful colors, arranged in 6 different styles of various heart and yarn ball sizes. Click here to purchase, or here to check out all my other handmade goodies on sale on my Etsy shop!
1. Do you knit or crochet or both?
2. What’s your favorite yarn brand?
3. What’s your favorite fiber?
4. Do you prefer neutral tones, jewel tones, or earth tones?
5. Describe/ show pictures of your favorite project?
6. How many WIPs do you have?
7. What’s your go-to needle/hook size(s)?
8. What’s your favorite yarn weight(s)?
9. Favorite place to shop for yarn?
10. Do you like to knit/crochet in public?
11. What’s the most outrageous thing someone’s asked you to make for them?
12. Do you have an Etsy shop?
13. Do you like to watch TV while you craft? If so, what’s your favorite program?
14. What type of music do you listen to when you craft?
15. Are you a fast or slow knitter/crocheter?
16. How long have you been knitting/crocheting?
17. Do you do any other crafts?
18. What is on your knit/crochet wishlist?
19. Do you prefer printed or PDF patterns?
20. Ask me anything.
Feel free to add any other questions you all can think of
I don’t really like talking about my situation here since I’m trying to keep it mostly FFXV and personal writing only, but money’s kinda tight for me right now and I’m starting to get worried about it.
I really hope this doesn’t sound like I’m asking for handouts, but I thought I might throw an idea out there since I’ve been tossing it around in my head already for the past few days with my Etsy shop. I love knitting/crocheting things for other people - would anybody be interested in buying a hat or a scarf from me? Here’s a bit of what I can do (under the cut, I didn’t want to make this post stretch a lot), and all of it is up for grabs. I make fingerless gloves as well (I don’t have any pictures of those unfortunately - the last pair I made were for a Christmas gift) and I’m pretty sure I’ve got every color under the sun to work with. My only concern is pricing - I don’t want to overcharge anybody.
If you’re interested, go ahead and shoot me a message please. I’d appreciate it. <3 Here’s another link to my Etsy as well - the coupon code MOIRAE10 is still active if you want to use it.