9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Nope. But you could write one if you wish.
16. Favorite band:
Ok well I can’t choose but I really like Paramore, linkin park, and The Josh Rosenblum band. (They’re a local band that played at my graduation party and I went to school with them.)
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Books. I have over 300. I guess I’m pretty proud of them.
And sheet music. That doesn’t really count but I have a ton so oh well.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate high pitched instruments when they are out of tune.
I love really dramatic music… . sound tracky stuff.
28. Biggest “what if”
What if I never get get a job in psychology and then i start freaking out and assuming that I’ll be a bum and live alone in a cardboard box and everyone will hate me and akejhfakjfh.
62) What’s your favorite animal?
I like Dragons, but everyone says they don’t count because they don’t exist. Well, screw them, but I guess I’d say Wolf otherwise.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
500 miles by the Proclaimers.
Or Strangers in the Night by Frank Sinatra, but Joanne caused me to have feels because of that song.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
I consider myself very creative.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Flight. Maybe talking to animals. That’d be pretty cool too.
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
Uhmmmmmmm. Ok I don’t think I can stick to 5 and these are in no specific order
Shrapnel-chan (me Tumblr twin)
Queenacrossthewater (EVEN THOUGH SHE CHANGED HER NAME!!!)