Hello darling I've been swimming around tumblr for a while and I'm very glad that I found your blog. Are requests still open? How would RFA + V react to an MC who's actually a pretty serious person? Like an MC who isn't cute or sweet but is loyal, intelligent, and outspoken and would enjoy talking about philosophy and history?
Hey there, sweetheart~ I apologize for taking so long with your request! We’re slowly but surely working on the mess that is our inbox right now;; Anyway, I knew I had to write something for this because I’m really digging this MC. Hopefully you’ll like what I’ve written for you!
- Admin Cat Mom.
- you can’t even begin to imagine how insecure and inferior he feels in your presence.
- after all he’s just slacking off and putting zero effort in his studies.
- and you are this well-versed woman with plenty of interests who isn’t easily fooled.
- yeah… he’s fucked.
- thing is, though, yoosung is more capable of excellence than he believes, he could be top of his class if he wanted to.
he already was back in his high school days anyway?
- and so he feels inspired by you to get out of his slump and become better through hard work.
- he loves how engaging conversations with you can be and how much he learns about… well, pretty much everything?
- philosophy tends to give him headaches but he could listen to you talk about asian history for hours on end.
- besides, you are exactly what he needs: someone with a great sense of self who can keep him with his feet on the ground.
- and here we have another bean who’s discouraged by insecurity.
- unlike the rest of RFA, he didn’t even finish high school.
- he’s more of a street smart kind of guy.
- trying to follow conversation with you is the hardest thing he’s ever done, and trust him, he’s been through the hardest already.
- is he really good enough for you?
- there’s this darker side of him telling him to quit because you deserve someone better.
- someone who isn’t stupid and ignorant.
the man his mother wanted him to be.
- but regardless of the voice inside his head, he knows it would be an honor to be such a magnificent lady’s companion.
- so he fights against it because you don’t deserve someone who does nothing but pity himself.
- he admires your confidence and is often amused by how outspoken you are, the world needs more people like you.
- and your loyalty is much needed due to his hectic job and public life.
- you are just perfect.
- she’s in love with you and your mind and how you carry yourself.
- and you seem like such a reasonable, mature individual, it’s almost refreshing for her.
- truly completely blown away.
- it amazes her how easy it is for her to talk with you.
- if she’s not following whatever it is you’re saying, she’ll make sure to look it up when she has the time.
- your dates consist of going to museums and several cultural activities.
and don’t forget the musicals.
- you were her biggest support system when she had to defy her boss in order to pursue her dreams.
- I mean, you were pretty much her role model, and she still, of course, looks up to you dearly.
- you guys have each other’s backs yet are fully aware you’re capable of defending yourselves just fine.
- she’ll always be willing to kick some asses for you, though.
- the fact that you’re outspoken can cause a bit of conflict between the two of you, especially during the rockiest parts of his route.
- other than that? oh god.
- in this man’s eyes you are amazing in every aspect he can think of.
- and so different from the women he’s used to deal with.
- he values your sense of loyalty, it is of great help when his controlling urges start messing with his head.
- because he knows you are not leaving any time soon.
- as for what things you enjoy doing together, recommending books to each other is one them.
- criticizing them together is another.
- he promises to take you with him during some of his business trips, at least to the ones he thinks you’ll enjoy.
- he also has a huge room in his penthouse destined for you and only you, where he’s gathered a huge collection of philosophy and history books.
- you may not get along in terms of joking around and acting sweet.
- in fact, your outspoken nature intimidates him a great deal.
or amuses him depending on the context.
- you’re like a jaehee, or a jumin… a jaehee-jumin hybrid.
- yes he does tease you about it here and there, that’s a given.
- but he’s secretly fascinated by your knowledgeable self.
- he is, in spite of everything that’s been said about him, someone intelligent and remarkable.
- he likes the way you talk about history.
- prepare yourself to have him begging you to tell him bedtime stories.
- “how about ninjas? or secret agents? know anything about them?”
- yeah… just because you’re a more serious person doesn’t mean he’ll stop trolling you.
- let’s also add the fact that he won’t be able to push you away because you are not gonna put up with it.
- a thousand times yes.
- we all know this man is way too faint-hearted.
- he is in desperate need of someone strong-willed and you come into his life in just about the right time.
- and he appreciates your loyalty.
- let’s not forget he has many, many scars from his past relationship, both mentally and physically.
- so he feels like he can trust and rely on you.
- I assume that, because of his upbringing and job, he is quite knowledgeable and enjoys history as well.
- that’s enough to have you both talking nonstop, sharing personal views and facts while laying on the grass and staring at the sky.
moments like this help him realize that maybe he will be able to connect to someone new after all.
- he likes to take you to museums and art galleries.
- and he’ll show you his collection of old paintings and photographs.