Difference between a WOMAN and a GIRL.
- A woman knows what she wants, a girl doesn't: When it comes to romance, a woman knows what qualities she wants her man to possess. She knows what could make her happy and what couldn't. A girl, on the other hand, once faced with a lot of choices, will get confused. For she is willing to try whatever is laid in front of her.
- A woman knows her priorities, a girl doesn't: A woman knows how to rank her priorities. She knows what she ought to do first. A girl, however, doesn't. She goes with whatever is up.
- A woman understands, a girl needs to be understood: A woman doesn't judge quickly; she has to hear what you have to say before forming her own conclusions while a girl assumes. A LOT. She overthinks and jumps to conclusions without listening to your side, that's why you have to exert efforts to understand her.
- A woman forgives, a girl holds grudges: Because a woman understands, she forgives. She moves forward and doesn't keep on bringing back your past mistakes whenever you quarrel. A girl, however, keeps on bringing your past mistakes and holds them all against you. She has it in her heart to forgive, but isn't ready yet.
- A woman dates a man, a girl dates a boy: A woman knows that only a man can keep her sated, happy and loved once they're in a relationship. She goes out with a man, not a boy, because a man is as mature as she is. A girl dates a boy, on the other hand. She goes out with a boy because he is as innocent and immature as she is, unlike a man.