In the middle of the night, a very confused and disgruntled Bulder was taken from his country residence and secretly brought into the palace. He was held in a cell alone under the eyes of well trusted guards until the morning. Jarle requested to question him, with Thor present of course and it was agreed upon. When learning what had taken place, he was visibly shocked and disgusted.
a girl i worked with tonight hit me on the hand because i went to do something she was doing but she did it really hard accidentally and then she held my hand for a bit because she felt bad that she hurt me (i know this is definitely not what the question means but it counts and i cant think of another recent time lol)
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
my uni friends again even though that will be the morning of our exam which sucks
4. Are you easy to get along with?
i think so?
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
funny, cute, confident people
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
i try to think about men as little as possible
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
depends on the context but probably
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
im not sure i tend to avoid them
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
a list of the extra cleaning we did at work to my boss
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
strangers - halsey and lauren jauregui the cure - lady gaga there for you - martin garrix, troye sivan rose coloured boy - paramore fake happy - paramore
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
luck yes, miracles no
15. What good thing happened this summer?
reconnected with some friends
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yeah, "oh shit". Took a hard, hard, violent fall. Kind of pinballed down. Hit a lot of railings, broke a lot of shit. I'm not going to say I survived, I'm going to say I thrived. I met a cat down there. And I swear to God, that cat looked not at me, but into my soul, into my goddamn soul. And she said, "I'm saving you Erika". Not with her mouth, but she said it, I'm assuming, telepathically.