A [Updated] List of the Most Damning Evidence Thus Far
Hello, fellow tinhatters! I have combined a list of the most convincing evidence/theories of there being a fourth episode with links. I just wanted to make a list for those interested! The game is on!
Master List of Weird Things:http://antisocial-otaku.tumblr.com/post/156021107455/the-fucky-meta
· Plot Holes and Things: http://antisocial-otaku.tumblr.com/post/156001168270/more-fucky-things
· BBC1 Snapchat Promoting the Theory: http://memelockholmes.tumblr.com/post/156166057658/whats-one-thing-you-want-to-achieve-this
· The radio silence of all writers, producers, and creators concerning the finale. Especially since they went on about how it might be the last season ever. These are the same people who would tweet after finales, complain about some fans, and write poems to journalists who didn’t like something that they were proud of.
· They said this episode was one of their best and that they’re proud of it the most, only followed by ASiB. They also said that is was ground breaking television, insane wish fulfillment, and never been done before.
· The lack of concern over spoilers and leaks of the finale.
· Steven Moffat on how he lies to his audience: http://warmth-and-constancy.tumblr.com/post/155795109170/but-what-you-have-to-do-is-put-out-huge-amounts-of
· ^The end of the latest Sherlock Reacts (which was also promised to be much longer than typical eps, but wasn’t.)
· The fact that Apple Tree Yard will actually have 5 episodes in the first season, and yet…
· Promo Hints: http://london2go.tumblr.com/post/155943612229/so-here
-MARK GATISS on The Final Problem
· At the BFI screening for Sunday’s finale, co-creator Steven Moffat was asked about the [fourth episode] rumour. And he swiftly denied it. Here’s how responded:
“It doesn’t reflect the fact that there’s going to be a fourth episode – for heaven’s sake, what kind of secrets do you think we’re keeping?! Let’s go home and check. Oh look episode four… the lost special…”
They literally started the theory about the lost special..
Evidence of Continuity:
· Amazon TV season pass still available for season 4, season 3 can just be bought as a whole.
^alleged screenshot of yahoo that has since been
Extra Weird Things:
· the numbers 01221898 being on one of Eurus’ videos aka Jan 22nd (tomorrow) and 1898 (the year the lost special was published).
· The words “complete series” are missing from only the season 4 DVDS
· The fact that TLD was SO GOOD, and right after they suddenly lost their ability to see continuity errors and plot holes? TFP had VERY low ratings and even the casuals are seeing that this episode was definitely NOT their best piece of work unless it is incomplete.
· Cereal Killer showing up in TEH: http://the-7-percent-solution.tumblr.com/post/156173565193/mrsashdown-wait-what-cereal-killer-this-is
how long have they been planning this… adds to the Reichenbach theories.
· John’s Earworm: http://pawsoffmykitty.tumblr.com/post/156168292099/earworm
· Breaking the Fourth Wall: http://antisocial-otaku.tumblr.com/post/156018706070/heimishtheidealhusband-jenna221b
· Reichenbach Theory: http://antisocial-otaku.tumblr.com/post/156005952490/its-reichenbach-again
· Alternate Endings Evidence: https://loudest-subtext-in-tv.tumblr.com/post/155799430604/warmth-and-constancy-brief-summary-of-evidence
· Extended Mind Palace Theory: https://loudest-subtext-in-tv.tumblr.com/post/155883533189/emp-theory-from-hlv-to-tld
· Death in Samarra vs Sumatra: http://the-7-percent-solution.tumblr.com/post/156038063698/do-you-realize-what-happened
· Geek Interpreter Theory: http://the-7-percent-solution.tumblr.com/post/156008845673/you-guys-its-the-geek-interpreter-extra
· 1/29 Release Theory:
· March 8th Release Theory: http://theesyzygy13.tumblr.com/post/156158133151/on-march-8-the-secret-will-be-unleashed
· Richard Brook Theory: http://fandomtrash-artist.tumblr.com/post/154792759667/urgent-sherlock-theory
(just for fun)
AND I’m sure there are LOADS more. Happy tinhatting!