* note that the animators didn’t know that episode 13 was supposed to be instrumental to the plot and changed shit around, then later rectified this by releasing episode 128, which sticks closer to the manga and is the episode i’ll be watching
- ok so the intro features him almost getting hit by a fucking TRAIN
- im gonna skip the actual music opening tho. what if there are spoilers?? (read: im impatient as hell)
- I DID MANAGE TO SEE RAN CATCH HIM AND I MUST SAY THAT IS THE CUTEST SHIT IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE
- tfw ur daughter has to remind u that instead of getting drunk in the middle of the day u should feed the two children under ur care
- i think eventually kogoro might realize that thinking is supposed to be done with his brain and not his dick. maybe. heres to hoping
- in the words of my last dc post: “can you go .03 seconds without analyzing some arbitrary piece of scattered information. like. is it physically possible for u to fucking chill? ever?”
- he got dat squinty eyed suspicion
- “i always thought she was a kind person…” but what, conan?
- get a grip kogoro. the six year old handles dead bodies better than you handle one pretty lady going on break
- dont get involved conan
- goddamnit conan
- STOP RUNNING OFF AFTER ADULT CRIMINALS BY YOURSELF
- kogoro. kogoro what the fuck. kogoro hes six. dont just accept that hes pulling this shit. YOU TOO RAN. the fuck u guys
- strangers are more interested in your charge’s safety than u are kogoro. feel bad abt it
- THAT FUCKIGN,, ,SMIRK, ,, ,DIAL IT BACK A BIT CONAN
- omg he snuck with them
- im sure this is from me skipping like 100 episodes but who tf are takagi and tome
- THAT RELATABLE FEEL WHEN AN ADULT YELLS AND U BRING UR ARMS UP IN A DEFENSIVE POSITION
BC U THOUGH U WERE GONNA BE FUCKING HIT
AND YOUR VOICE GETS WEAKER AND MORE HESITANT WHEN U ANSWER THEM BC HOPEFULLY IT WILL SOOTHE THEIR ANGER
- goddamnit kogoro everyone says youre a good guy but i cant fucking see it when youre the reason he has reactions like that
- tho conan that was actually a really really ineffective position?? it honestly would have hurt worse? next time try bringing ur forarms up in parallel lines in front of your face, palms in and fists clenched. like boxers, i think? is that what boxers do? ill have to fact check. but anyway if ur worried abt the top of ur head u can cover it with ur palms and fingers instead of clenching ur fists. also u just leaned away instead of ducking ur head down or curling ur torso in and i realize ur a p small target but it never hurts to make urself smaller my dude
- oh my god he just fuckin snatched it
- lipstick!! pretty bank lady?
- tab: 5
- fuck you kogoro
- the itei was really cute but also it makes me really mad that nobody is doing jack shit about him being FUCKING HIT
- HE SNAGGED HIM BY THE SCRUFF LIKE A CAT
- “oh, dont give me that” is one of the phrases i hated the most. dont tell me not to vocalize my pain. dont tell me what does and doesnt hurt
- you cannot fucking tell me that gun had a silencer on it. no way. the barrel was way too short. but the noise was similar, at least? kind of?
- and honestly that just proves conans point. they wouldnt take the time to kill him if they hadnt worked with him
- Whoever The Fuck intentionally dropped the lipstick. did somebody frame pretty bank lady? why???
- wait they didnt know that it was the bank lady’s lipstick in the first place?? huh. i guess not. tf??
- OH I GET IT conan focused on her so hard beforehand that i immediately assumed the lipstick was hers even tho they never alluded to that lmao
- assuming she got the job to commit the crime, thats A Lot of planning. from the title we can assume that the black org is involved - even if we strike the title, there were multiple people working to pull this off. it makes sense to pin the blame on one person and kill the trails to the rest as best u can
- CONAN STOP RUNNING AFTER LEADS ALONE
- KOGORO BE MORE CONCERNED
- everyone! stop!! hitting!!! conan!!!!!
- NICE FUCKING AIM DUDE HOLY SHIT
- ITS LONG HAIR MAN!!!
- are u fucking kidding me. thats not how organizations like this work sis. you cant just leave
- i realize ur in an abandoned warehouse Long Hair Man but that shit echoes. get a fucking silencer you idiot
- is the other dude just there to chuckle ominously and
parrot Long Hair Man’s facial expressions?? weakest character, no personality no drive, 0 stars
- conan ur fucking LATE
- THE RUMOR? WHAT RUMOR? dude conan some pissbaby must have ratted u out Now They Know
- are u telling me that these villains are mcfucking tropes? baddies in black?
I just realized a very good lesson from Inuyasha. I can’t believe I’m realizing this now.
I haven’t seen the first and second seasons of Inuyasha in a long time but I’m 90% sure that Kagome had little interaction with Hojo (on screen). Obviously enough time hypothetically was spent between the two for him to grow to have feelings for her. However, it’s clear that Kagome doesn’t have feelings for him when Inuyasha comes along because of the whole you know falling in love saving her life sort of thing happened but I think it was possible that Kagome never had feelings for him at all because
1.) He’s like a piece glass. You can see right through his intentions. Everyone knows he likes her and if she really likes him they probably would have gone out before hand (which is not to say they haven’t. They may have and maybe she felt no connection and never went out again)
2.) She’s as dense as concrete and never noticed, which is highly unlikely because we see Kagome is very perceptive throughout series.
We also know that Hojo is a very sweet boy. He’s kind, smart, and cares very much for Kagome’s well being. (From what we see)
But Kagome still doesn’t have feelings for him. He may have had more of a chance without Inuyasha ever coming into the picture but its highly likely that things wouldn’t have worked out between the two of them.
My point is that the show actually shows how some boys, no matter how nice, sweet, and gentlemen like they are it doesn’t matter. Sometimes things just don’t work out and the girl doesn’t feel the same. Hojou deserved better honestly. He was like a little angel but that doesn’t change anything, unfortunately for him. Kagome’s feelings didn’t change.
Lesson: just because your kind and a good person doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re going to get the guy or girl
I am fairly certain that Yubel’s true form is not actually the winged-humanoid we see all the time, but the third form, Ultimate Nightmare.
First up, this conversation-
Suggesting that what Yubel will be turned into will be some kind of dragon.
I would say this fits the King’s description(also I’d like to note how very NOT female this form is. Like at all).
But that’s not all, a couple more interesting instances.
Our s2 foreshadowing of Yubel-
It’s difficult to see because the scene flashes past very quickly and the figure is mostly shadowed, but it is clearly the same being as above(Yubel-The Ultimate Nightmare)
Then we get this scene(from ep 128), from Yubel’s memories as they remember returning to earth. Note the form they took to protect themselves as they returned to earth.
Again, this is another fast moving scene where stuff isn’t clear(thus making getting a decent screenshot nearly impossible, sorry), but you can make out two key things about the figure-
Two sets of wings, and a tail.
Yubel’s humanoid form has one pair of wings and NO tail, and Terror Incarnate, while having a tail, has one set of wings(not to mention the humanoid form screams ‘demon’ not dragon at a first glance, at least to me).
The humanoid form is clearly the preferred form(smaller, less frightening and better for cuddling Judai in obviously) but dragon is still Yubel’s true form.