After the last episode i definitely think that Izayoi’s death is very suspicious. This is because his death is different to the previous victims. So here are some of my theories about his death.
He is not dead:
I think the factors supporting this are:
1) how his body is not hung up like the previous victims
2) the knife is stuck in the middle of his chest
3) his body is not near the secret entrance
4) The pollution music played for the first time in this killing game (not including the dead security guards from ep 1)
5) Ruruka’s reaction - she wasn’t overly upset which to me is strange. I know she is a manipulative bitch but, i thought it was strange that she wasn’t devastated when her possible boyfriend (?) that she knew from a child was killed. However, she could have been using him this entire time.
A part of me me hopes that he somehow he and Ruruka planned and managed to fake his death (for some reason) so Ruruka could learn some info from the others whilst Izayoi worked behind the scenes. Buuuuuuuut i highly doubt that is the case.
Ruruka killed Izayoi
If i’m honest, this is probably the most possible theory if his NG code was not being able to have any of her sweets.
The factors supporting this theory are:
1) The blood coming out from Izayoi’s left eye - this is because it matches the way Bandai died when he broke his NG code.
2) Kirigiri found powder on his body (which could be sugar from a sweet that Ruruka would have given him.)
3) Ruruka does not trust anyone who won’t eat her sweets (and izayoi had recently started to reject her sweets.)
4) The attacker cannot kill 2 people - therefore, he must have been killed by breaking his NG code. Furthermore, the fact that he was not hung up or stabbed to the left side of his chest could suggest that the attacker did not kill him.
5) Ruruka was not overly upset that he was dead.
6) The death count went down to 10 - which can possibly confirm his death. Whereas, when Asahina’s death was fake the death count only went down by 1 due to Gozus death. Therefore, because it went down to 10 can show that his death is not fake.
Izayoi is the only one dead
Soooooo this is a bit of a stretch but because only his death and the security guards death played the pollution music and showed images of their corpses with the static effect could suggest that only they have died in this whole killing game.
Other things to take note on:
Kirigiri and her current gang possibly moved Izayoi’s corpse into the library to where Ruruka was or, there are 2 identical Izayoi corpses.
Ruruka said the word “attackers.” It probably doesn’t mean anything but everyone was originally told that there was 1 attacker. So, i thought it was a bit strange that she said the word “attackers.”
Lastly, the strange substance on Izayoi’s body. Is it sugar? Could it possible be dust from the explosion last episode?
(only a fraction of) star vs. tfoe season 2 ep 1 shipping reactions
Well initially I was just like “aww there’s no starco here yet oh well it’s just the first episode”
THEN STAR’S DIARY HAPPENED THEN SHE DID THIS “DIP DOWN” THINGY WHICH WE REALLY HAVE TO HEAR MORE ABOUT
But what’s really killing me was that she only did this when Marco saw the part on “thoughts on marco”, not on the other things she wrote, meaning that IT MUST BE A REALLY BIG SECRET WHAT THE FUDGE WAS WRITTEN THERE I’M DYING I NEED EP 2. ASAP NOW.
has anyone else noticed that even when she unlocked the door, Marco was able to read something from it that has left him in a dazed state until the end of the episode? (I SWEAR THE WRITER’S DOING THIS ON PURPOSE THIS EPISODE WAS DESIGNED TO KILL US INSIDE)
AND…I CAN’T BELIEVE I’M SAYING THIS BUT…I’M SERIOUSLY SHIPPING WITH THIS SPIDER HAHAHAHA
(I’M ABOARD ON THE LUDO X SPIDER SHIP)
but seriously can someone out there just die with me right now while i’m waiting for episode 2