Hey everyone! ^^ Here’s my design of an SMG issued to Jack soldiers of Tasmanwick’s military. It is manufactured by Sofala (one of Tasmanwick’s firearms manufacturers), and I decided to call it ‘Clydesdale’ after Big Red’s (who’s a horse I ride every time I go on trail rides) breed.
Here’s a few facts about it:
- It has a side mounted magazine, which is usually of the small drum type (similar to the MP 18). That way, a Jack can hold the vertical grip comfortably.
- It’s a really compact multistage coilgun. The ammo it fires is designed to be deadly on an enemy, but it’s also intended to minimise collateral damage by metal pollution (I just like being environmentally friendly - less collateral damage is an ethic of mine).
- Where the previous guard should be, I’ll add a compact pistol ( the idea was @luminescentphoenix ‘s), but I’m gonna design that separately.
- These guns come with a bayonet lug (not pictured).
- A small screen displays the amount of ammunition in the magazine. It is situated under the telescopic sight.
So, what do you think? ^^ Feel free to criticise it all you like, cause I know it will have disadvantages on the battlefield xD then again, so does every weapon, but still.
Special thanks to:
for helping me design this by giving some really good suggestions. ^^
Designed and drawn by me, @eclecticcoyote