things i need to do in autumn
- write poems. lots of them. try to create something that has never been created before. express yourself, in the craziest way possible.
- drink hot cocoa. feel the warmth, and the sweetness, on the tip of your tongue.
- read books. old ones, new ones. smell their scent. dive into their fantastic worlds. escape from reality. always have a stack of books that are to be read at home.
- go to a flea market. try to find the most precious items to take home and treasure. you can always find something at a flea market, if you only look for it long enough.
- take a nap with three blankets and even more pillows. take some time to relax, to shut off from all the stress for an hour or two.
- wear the comfiest sweater in the world. wear it until you don’t feel it anymore, until it has become part of your body, like your skin.
- go to the library. pick a book at random and start to read. discover new things you have never even thought about before. be curious.
- spend some time outside the house. with friends, preferably. breathe in the fresh, brisk air, and enjoy life, for a while.
- take pictures of autumnal dusk. enjoy the view, as if it is the last one you see this year. fall in love with the sky, over and over and over again.