↳“They’ve always had a very difficult relationship, but I think that they’re very alike. That’s one of the things that’s always been very difficult between them. Mothers and daughters often have a particularly difficult time, anyway, certainly as their daughter is coming into her own power as a woman. There often is a lot of friction. I personally only have sons, so it’s quite a different thing, but I know from my friends who have daughters and for my goddaughters, the dynamic can be very fractious — particularly if they’re alike. And I think that’s one of the things about them, that Sarah is really like Mrs. S. She’s a rebel. She’s absolutely stubborn as stubborn is or stubborn can be, so they’re just constantly like that anyway. If there were no other drama going on, there would be that constant butting of heads.” - Maria Doyle Kennedy
guys last night I had a dream that I became Spider-Girl but instead of spending the whole dream being lit and excited and swinging around kicking some ass like…I was just super distressed over what bra to wear? I was like “am I gonna have to just wear sports bras 24/7 now??? Those are so unflattering on me! But my regular bras would be AWFUL to wear for heavy physical activity, that’s the whole reason sports bras were made in the first place. A bralette could be a nice middle ground, but they’re also super cute and I don’t want them to get destroyed in a particularly bad fight!’ and like for a good majority of this dream I had this ENITRE inner monologue/freakout over it WHILST trying to change into my costume in a moving vehicle and when I finally got everything sorted out I tried to pull the mask on only to go ‘oh FUCK my hair!' and that’s the story of the time a city was almost destroyed because it took me too long to get changed and even though I did save the day in the dream I woke up clutching my boobs in mild panic
Happy birthday my sweetest little bun. It’s impossible to describe you in merely six words, as you deserve an enitre encyclopedia as to why you are so precious to me and your fans. You never fail to put a smile on my face, and I hope you enjoy this day, as well as many other days, filled with all of the happiness you have given me.💕💕
No offense but Keith is totally the cuddly one between him and Lance. Like yeah he may act tough all the time but he needs Lance to cuddle with him. he aggressively loves cuddling. And Lance totally uses this against him when they are messing around and makes threats about withholding cuddling privileges, but does he ever actually do it? Of course not. These boys thrive off cuddles.
It’s okay to have an own opinion, but you know what I hate? People being like:
“I ship Touken BUT the entire chapter was shitty, it was hentai, fanservice, it was this and that, TG is dead to me.” like really? It wasn’t just sex, the chapter is more than just that. WAY MORE. And btw just to point it out:
Hentai IS porn, anime/manga related.
Kaneki opened up to Touka, it’s not just ‘fanservice’. He suffered throughout the enitre manga so hard like did you not see his pain at all? Did you not see Kaneki’s loneliness? Him being suicidal? Him being in pain constantly??? Kaneki was drawn to darkness.
The whole fandomliterallyscreamed “He didn’t deserve this, he deserves happiness.”
But now that he did finally open up, not to just someone, to someone he has known for so long. Someone that loves him, cherishes him, someone who can give him exactly what he needs. H-a-p-p-i-n-e-s-s <<
He wanted to be close to her, he asked her if he could touch (first) (yes this is important since antis like to scream: Touka throws herself onto him), he wanted to be close to her, not for lust but love.
He didn’t force himself onto hernordid she force herself onto him. No, both trust eachother that much to have their first time. Kaneki cried because he could finally open up and again not to just someone but to someone dear to him. Kankeki cried because he finally felt happiness instead of pain. Touka smiled, she pulled him out of the darkness once he let her and pulled him into an embrace.
My favorite panel is this one because it’s so symbolic:
He is NOT alone anymore, he now HAS someone he can open up to.
If it was just lust, fanservice or hentai, then why even adding this panel? Showing Touka taking care of the one she loves? Showing Kaneki crying while she’s taking care of him, listening to him, comforting him, cherishing him? Touka is very important to him too, if he didn’t love her, he wouldn’t have taken her virginity.
It’s safe to say that they are meant to be. They love eachother.
Taking Cover Within the School During the Shooting
Choir room: A group of students rehearsing have to seek cover when their teacher gets wind of the gunfire. Some move into the auditorium, others waiting several minutes before making a break for the main hall and freedom. One boy, panicked, climbs into the ceiling where he waits out the enitre 7 hours in the cramped confines above the front exit, till the ceiling gives way beneath him, allowing him to scramble outside.
Auditorium: Students lie down between the seats as teachers warn them to be silent. The janitor finally tells them to leave, ushering them out. The killers take pot-shots at the fleeing students.
Weight room: Several students hide in the weight room.
Gymnasium: An administrator moves students in gym class into an equipment room. Students remain in the room for about 15 minutes before being moved outside.
Bathroom: Senior Nick Foss and a friend push two teachers a cook and one other into a bathroom. They can hear the gunmen yell, “We know you’re in there!” as they prowl the halls and check on the propane bomb left in the kitchen.
Different event maps released after the Columbine High School Massacre:
Version of the events of the Columbine High School shooting, as reported by the Denver Post. Though there were 15 deaths, at the time very little was known about what had actually happened inside the school. The Denver Post and many other news sources were reporting “as many as 25 dead” until they got a solid number from Jefferson County. This is just one of several details about the shootings that weren’t accurate.
Jefferson County’s map of events at Columbine High School.
MSNBC’s version of events (more information below)
1. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, wearing fatigues and trench coats, open fire in the school’s parking lot around 11:20 a.m. after the bombs they set didn’t detonate. Two students are killed before the killers even enter the school.
2. The two shooters continue firing as they walk through the hallway leading from the entrance to the cafeteria.
3. The gunmen enter the cafeteria with two sawed-off shotguns, a 9mm semiautomatic carbine rifle and a 9mm Tec-9 semiautomatic pistol. They fire randomly into the panicked swarm of running students and ignite pipe bombs. Students scramble from the cafeteria to closets, bathrooms and other areas, some running right out of their shoes to get away.
4. The gunmen, still shooting, head upstairs. Teacher Dave Sanders is shot, but tries to move students down the hall away from danger, managing to get them into a science lab. Klebold and Harris enter the science lab right next to the one where Sanders and the students hide. They turn on all the gas spigots and drop lit pipe bombs, proceeding to head for the library.
5. Bleeding from wounds, Teacher Dave Sanders makes his way into this science classroom with several students, where he dies about three hours later from blood loss.
6. In the library a teacher places a 911 call after she’s shot in the shoulder when the sounds of the pipe bombs draw her out to see what’s going on. Loudly laughing, Harris and Klebold enter the library minutes after she does, and yell “All jocks stand up!” before opening fire. One student athlete is saved when a female student covers the baseball slogan on his shirt. The two gunmen and 10 others are later found dead in the library.
7. Choir room: A group of students rehearsing have to seek cover when their teacher gets wind of the gunfire. Some move into the auditorium, others waiting several minutes before making a break for the main hall and freedom. One boy, panicked, climbs into the ceiling where he waits out the enitre 7 hours in the cramped confines above the front exit, till the ceiling gives way beneath him, allowing him to scramble outside.
8. Auditorium: Students lie down between the seats as teachers warn them to be silent. The janitor finally tells them to leave, ushering them out. The killers take pot-shots at the fleeing students.
9. Weight room: Several students hide in the weight room.
10. Gymnasium: An administrator moves students in gym class into an equipment room. Students remain in the room for about 15 minutes before being moved outside.
11. Bathroom: Senior Nick Foss and a friend push two teachers a cook and one other into a bathroom. They can hear the gunmen yell, “We know you’re in there!” as they prowl the halls and check on the propane bomb left in the kitchen.
12. At this time the cafeteria surveillance tapes caught the two shooters wandering about, drinking from cups left behind and checking the positions of the armed forces out the windows, verbally frustrated that the bombs outside didn’t go off as planned.
13. Cafeteria Kitchen: Two days after the shooting, police find a 20-pound propane bomb, which they say had nails and other items taped to it to create shrapnel.
Aerial map of Columbine High School and surrounding grounds, including student and staff parking lots.