Thoughts on Kuro Ch. 125
a simple bean’s simple thoughts on kuro since im up to date for the first time in years:
- Poor Agni!! Does he really think Ciel was involved with the murder? Ahh it was horrible to see them fight ;O; Also that moment between Seb and Agni at the end was wondrous~
- Bravat, who is possibly English nobility, is becoming more sinister by the day and I love it. Who is the pale star????
- It was so pretty to see Violet cry :D Poor soul, just wants his friends to be happy.
- Edward getting dragged off stage by his mother. best thing but, shouldn’t she care about getting her daughter back by whatever means necessary? :I
- oh wait ALSO it’s fascinating to learn that the blood transfusions were an archaic form of dialysis to treat renal failure. yooooo
- since the listed deaths in the To Die book only change if an external force is manipulating things (such as a demon or a reaper), is undertaker or a demon perhaps involved?? idk
wow that’s all thanks for listening ~ uwu