Hi! do you have any supercorp one sided love fanfic list? and eventually turns into mutual pinning? Thankyouuu! sorry my english is so bad. It's not my language.
- A season re-write of Kara and Lena becoming best friends, realizing they have more than platonic feelings for their best friend, being in denial for a little bit, fighting everyone who judges their relationship and says they shouldn’t be friends, whilst wanting to be more than friends, defending each other at all costs, helping each other when things get hard, and just being hopelessly in love. With appearances of Winn being Kara’s best bro, Alex who needs to chill and stop being so overprotective, Maggie who should not be fighting Alex’s battles with the wrong person when she doesn’t have both sides of the story, James who is being a little bit of a hypocrite and should learn how to separate Luthors and Supers, everyone just being a tad bit judgmental, tabloids invading their privacy and speculating on their relationship, and Kara and Lena not giving a fuck because they believe in each other and what they feel and that’s all that matters.
- turns out lena accidentally violated the terms of her work visa, which means (obviously) that the logical next step is to marry her best friend, who happens to also be her longtime crush.
- Lena Luthor has a strictly sexual relationship with Supergirl, but when her feelings for amateur journalist Kara Danvers begin to grow, everything gets a lot more complicated. See inside for smut, feelings, rogue DEO agents, feelings, explosions, angst, and more feelings!
- Lena’s mouth twists into a tiny smile and she realizes that she’s beginning to lean forward. Closer to Kara’s surprised smile. She turns and walks back over to her desk, she really has a lot of work to do. “I hope this isn’t the last time we talk,” she adds, and finds that she means it. (Or, a spaceship explodes. Kara decides to become a reporter. And Lena Luthor finally gets something like a happy ending.)
- Lena is majorly crushing on Kara (and little bit crushing on Supergirl, but doesn’t realize they are the same person) and Kara is finally going to tell Lena she’s Supergirl! Except Lena thinks that Kara is about to confess having feelings for Lena. yikes so much miscommunication and secret identity high jinks!
- Lena invites Kara (who invites Alex and Maggie) to spend the weekend at her cabin in the woods.
- Everyday moments between two people falling in love, or the realization that they’ve been in love and their heads just needed to catch up.