eng-sub

dailymotion

EXO-CBX - 170623 TV Tokyo Marumaru to Shin Douga - [ENG SUB]

Credit: Mamori Baek, mr.virtue. (テレビ東京○○と新どうが)

youtube

[ENG SUB FULL] 170616 Keep Running (RM China S5) EP 10 with Luhan

Wed 3:30 pm: ep 1 eng sub

so, I’m not the best subber out there. full disclosure: i understood like 90% of the video and took creative license to judge the context and sub for the rest of the 10% but I still haven’t found anyone else who was willing to sub hongbin’s new drama so i took it upon myself.

you can find the dailymotion video here

password: leehongbin

if anyone wants to know, im currently subbing ep 2 and i’ll probably put it up by tomorrow night.

dailymotion

[ENG SUB] 170613 Hyper Dimension Idol
GOT7 Jackson Shares Trainee Experience and Warmly Comforts New Stars

youtube

[ENG SUB] 170601 Woozi & Seungkwan - waiting room of terror @ MBC Radio Kangta’s Starry Night

youtube

[ENG] 170615 #DAEHYUNxJONGUP HeyoTV (Daehyun Focus Behind 1 & 2)

youtube

EXO-CBX - 170522 CanCam magazine, July 2017 issue making film - (Additional link: [2]) - [ENG SUB]

Credit: Mamori Baek, mr.virtue.