Some interesting facts about the ancient pyramids of Egypt.
-During the fall of consciousness in humanity, the pyramids were placed to activate certain grid points on Earth to open the field of consciousness fro ascension.
-The pyramids once aligned with true North before the poles changed.
-The measurements of the pyramids equal to Phi, the golden mean.
-If you divide the perimeter by the height, you receive the approximation of Pi.
-The pyramids align with the Orion’s Belt constellation.
-Speed of light through vacuum is 299,792,458 m/s.
-A geographic coordinate of 29.9792458, 31.134658 will end up on the Great Pyramid Of Giza
-In the Great Pyramid alone, it consists of about 2.5 million stone blocks.
-Based on the shafts in the Great Pyramid, when plotted on a map and coordinated, they can be found to replicate a pyramid mountain located in the Himalayas precisely.
-The Great Pyramid used to have swivel doors at the entrance.
-There are 4 shafts within the Great pyramid and 3 chambers. In the Queen’s chamber, the walls are covered with salt. This creates a theory that the shafts and chambers would combine to create a particle laser. Also in one of the shafts which had 2 copper pieces attached to the shaft door, there was corrosion on the copper, which means electricity was being generated and used there.
-If you had a hydrochloric acid solution coming down in one shaft, and hydrated zinc coming down the other shaft, when they combine in the Queen’s chamber they created hydrogen, the most powerful substance in the known universe.
-The North shaft had the hydrated zinc while the Southern shaft had the hydrochloric acid which meet at the Queen’s chamber to trigger combustion.
-The hydrogen then builds up in the King’s chamber.
-The energy of the Earth vibrates the whole pyramid which are picked up in the Grand Gallery which could be a resonator hall. There are 27 slots that go up the gallery.
-With this energy building up, it shoots a microwave out of one of the shafts.
-Water would be pumped into a chamber under the Great Pyramid from the Nile River. This created hydrolic pressure which vibrated the pyramid. There is evidence all over the chamber that shows presence of water.
-This means the pyramids function could have also been a power plant. It also tuned the frequencies of the Earth and could have possibly supplied energy to other places on Earth to obelisks and other sacred cites.
Energy beam coming from the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun.
The site includes the largest Pyramid structure in the world - The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun with its height of over 220 meters is much higher than the Great Pyramid of Egypt (147 meters). It has the most precise orientation towards Cosmic North with the error of 0 degrees, 0 minutes and 12 seconds. The Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun is completely covered by rectangular concrete blocks. The properties of the concrete are far superior to modern concrete materials. The pyramids are covered by soil 12,000 years old. Radiocarbon dating confirms that the Bosnian Pyramids are also the oldest known Pyramids on the planet. Beneath the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids there is an extensive underground tunnel and chamber network which runs for a total of more than ten miles. Ceramic sculptures have been discovered in the underground Labyrinth with a mass of up to 20,000 pounds which makes them the largest found so far from the Ancient World. In the underground Labyrinth, there are three chambers and a small blue lake. Energy screening shows that the ionization level is 43 times higher than the average concentration outside which makes the underground chambers into “Healing Rooms”.
A team of physicists detected an Energy beam coming through the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun. The radius of the beam is 4.5 meters with a frequency of 28 kHz. The beam is continuous and its strength grows as it moves up and away from the Pyramid. This phenomenon contradicts the known laws of Physic and Technology. This is the first proof of non-herzian technology on the Planet. It seems that the Pyramid-builders created a perpetual motion machine a long time ago and this “Energy Machine” is still working.
All 1,000+ of our followers and all 130+ of our members: please pay attention!
We desperately need your participation right now. Keep reading.
If you currently live in any of the areas listed below, reply to this post with the number next to the state that you live in (you can also reblog and add your state or just tell us on our ask page).
Do not reply if you are from that city but no longer live there.
IF YOUR CITY ISN’T LISTED, reply/reblog with the name of your city!
2. New York
Just reply to this post with the number next to your location: this goes to all indigo children who read this post! Like I said, if your city isn’t listed, reply with where you currently live (or reblog/ask). Please do us the favor so we can help you in amazing ways. Thank you.
Going back to school can be hard for all of us. After enjoying summer vacation for so long, the arrival of late August/September can be a harsh and depressing reality. This is for a lot of students in general, but imagine how indigo children feel?
Being that indigo children are rebellious souls who see the wrong in everything, including the school system, school can be a very upsetting experience for them. They learn with more freedom than school allows, and they have trouble conforming to rules and authority. It can seem like an almost hopeless predicament, but I assure you: it isn’t! There are a couple things indigo children can do to ease the back-to-school pains.
1. Express your frustration. Even in school, you have the right to speak up! Write a short essay about what you don’t like about school (while remaining respectful and informed), and give it to all your teachers and your principal. This will set the tone in your school and let people know what head-space you’re in. It will define how others treat you and may even inspire change. I suggest you print out this one; I wrote it the other day and I’m going to be giving it to my teachers and some of my friends on the first day.
2. Don’t assume that you’re alone. A lot of indigo children have a tendency to generalize and assume that they are the only indigo child in their school because no one else seems like them. Don’t make that assumption! You may not be the only one at your school who is an indigo. There may be people just like you, or indigo children who actually haven’t discovered themselves yet. Be open and receptive to new friends, talk about things indigo children will be interested in and see who responds well. You might just help some people with their awakening!
3. Bring crystals to school. I always bring crystals to school with me! If I know I have a test coming up, I’ll bring a crystal that is good for calming anxiety and processing/recalling information, like blue calcite. Also try to always bring rose quartz to emit love. Or you can just pick any one of your crystals based on your intuition! The energy crystals give off will definitely help you get through the school process.
4. Do your mystery school. Just because you’re in school does not mean that you can’t still do mystery school on your own! Try to keep up with Indigo School’s lessons. You can also read new books and watch some videos that talk about consciousness so that you can gain some more knowledge, and keep a notebook where you take notes on all of these things. It will help keep you grounded.
5. Do not ignore school. Just because you are an indigo child does not mean that nothing you’re learning in school can help you. I take AP Physics in school, and if I really study the notes and material outside of what my teachers tell me, I can relate what they’re teaching me to the universe and my own self. A lot of what you’re learning in school, no matter the subject, can be valuable to you if you know how to teach it to yourself after your teachers are done talking.
6. Do something you enjoy! Keeping a hobby while you’re in school can be helpful. I do yoga during the summer, but the yoga studio I go to is very close to my school so this year I’ll be doing yoga after school also! It can keep you very grounded, energetic and healthy. Even besides yoga, just do something you like: poetry, art, music, learning a new language or anything else. Release your creative energies on your own since school may not allow you to.
7. Join the Indigo School. If you’re a member of a mystery school like the Indigo School, you will be able to talk to other indigo children about your problems all the time! It can be very soothing and helpful, so I suggest that all of you join the Indigo School family!
8. If you’re experiencing anxiety…look at this post. I understand that school can make you feel anxiety. It’s normal, and you aren’t the only one. That post can definitely help you cope.
Love and light to you all! Try your best to enjoy school and I wish you all the best.
I sincerely want to take a personal vacation/refuge/spiritual escape to Nepal or Thailand for a while. And visit at least 3 places in this world of high energy (specifically the pyramids of Bosnia & stone henge)
Forgetting everything and living in the moment for a while. And I want to do this mostly alone with one or two people. Just be in that moment.
Spiritual Reality: The Journey Within (Ultimate Guide To Meditation)
“What happens when we meditate? Spiritual Reality takes you through a unique journey. A journey, which will change your life. A journey, which will enrich you and make you Knowledgeable and Blissful.
In this video the following subjects are addressed: * Cosmic Energy * Meditation * Etheric Body * Pyramid Meditation * Third Eye * Enlightenment * Astral Body * Astral Travel * Nirvana * Life after Life
While you watch this program, Be totally relaxed…. Just witness it… Just flow with it… Don’t try to analyze it… Totally be with it… If any thought comes, cut the thought…. Take a deep breath….just be with it… It is just for you…