As the school year ends, it is time to reflect. These are the reflection questions I have going in my mind. I’ve love to hear your answers via a reblog with responses:
1. What surprised you about this year?
2. What will you do differently at the beginning of this year?
3. What made you feel the most proud of yourself?
4. When did you feel proud of your students?
5. What were good resources for you to grow professionally?
6. What do you need to do this coming year to build up PD hours or college credit to renew your license (I had a friend who forgot to stay on top of this, so I worry about it every year)?
7. What educational issue impacted you the most this year? What are you doing about it?
8. Which unit/topic/etc. do you think is your weakest area? How can you make it better?
9. What worked for you as far as dealing with stress and your workload?
10. What will you do in this coming school year to improve or maintain your health?