• she cries all the time
• she closes her eyes when she’s in danger (like bitch pls can u not)
• she relies on her love interest every time she’s in a dangerous situation or when the bitch is bout to be killed like…u know what? just die hoe u deserve it *sigh* I had enough of yo ass
• mc is clueless half of the time like uhm wake up
• she’s naive
• she overreacts to the littlest things like when her love interest is shirtless like bro I get it but overreacting like that is just gonna make him think you’re weird as'f
• air headed
• can’t acknowledge when someone has feelings for her
• doesn’t stand up to herself like the love interest has to talk for her like..are. you. freaking. kidding. ME.
• this isn’t like mc fault but more like voltage..but PUT HER SOME EYES PLEASE? I mean u did put her some eyes on some recent games but still
• last but not least some mc’s got a weak character sorry not sorry
- Anyways lately I guess the mc’s been improving? Idk😂 what do you think? like the only mc’s I like are from kiss of revenge, eitml (kinda) , metro pd close to you , irresistible mistakes, after school affairs, & our two bedroom story 😁
You’re socially awkward. You should try making friends. The way you
laugh is weird. You need to lose some weight. Get a boyfriend. Don’t
spend so much time on the internet. Study more, relax less. Your outfit sucks.
No one will ever love you if you don’t start acting friendlier. That test was
so easy, how could you fail it? You look so tired, it’s repulsing. What’s wrong
with you, can’t you speak properly? Stop complaining about being bullied, there
are people that have it worse than you!
Voltage inc. men:
This is my healthy obsession.
each time you make me feel worthless, lonely, abnormal, or insecure, I find
relief in these words of comfort. Because, whenever the truth of my existence
tries to tear me down, I’ll always have my dreams, my fictional characters, and
my little otome world. Because, despite being stuck in this shallow, judgemental
society, I know that I can freely swing from a universe to another. Because I
am given the opportunity to live inside my head, away from you.
think I am detached from reality? You’re wrong. I am deeply, emotionally, and
entirely connected to the reality of my own feelings, my own pleasure, my own
self… I am blind and immune to your idiotic rules, your typical expectations,
your mocking laughter, and your unjustified insults. I choose to acknowledge the people, things and activities
that make me happy. I choose to convert reality as I enjoy it, turning it into my own happiness. I am a human being. I am able to create my own reality.
be ashamed of loving the strange things that make your weird little heart
Otome games make me happy. It’s as simple as that.
This is a post of appreciation. Voltage, thank you for putting a smile on my face, whenever I feel sad. :)
(That ended up sounding more dramatic than I expected. But I hope I am not the only one that feels this way. xD)
Anonymous Request: So I saw the headcannon a while back about what MC is like in each game, and I was just curious if you could possibly do one about how you think the MC in each game would react to a dangerous situation? (it could be funny or serious!)
Ohhh this is an interesting one! I surely can, hope you like them! :) These are just my opinion so everyone keep that in mind lol Also keep in mind that the games I haven’t played (or just aren’t very familiar with) will not be included.