In Today’s Magic Story...
A Question of Confidence
- I was hoping to transition to Vraska’s POV, but we get Warrior Poet Huatli so it’s all good.
- Being a knight is white, while being a passionate orator is red.
- While being an orator, she still shines brighter than any knight. It’s a bit of an awkward juxtaposition, but oh well.
- Wait, what? She’s not a warrior-poet yet? It’s an actual title? When we get Planeshift Ixalan, it better be its own class.
- A glint of steel doesn’t seem like The Legion of Dusk’s MO. They’re bedecked with gold, not steel. Regardless, a good opening volley showing the natives beating back the conquistadors without any violence!
- The Legion of Dusk don’t have priests: they have hierophants. It’s pronounced bouquet.
- Huatli shows humility by not accepting the title of Warrior-Poet until she’s earned it. Still, give yourself some credit girl!
- Poems that are honest have magic? Huatli confirmed to be a bard.
- NO WAIT SHE ACTUALLY IS THOUGH. She buffs the team. She can be a powerhouse by herself. Her orations are magic. HUATLI IS A BARD!!!