You can’t tell me that Pre-Kerberos Shiro and Keith didn’t do sappy dumb embarrassing stuff when they go on dates. LOOK. AT. THEM. Friggin matching shirts. How gross can you guys get? Even Zarkon can see that blush of yours Shiro. Keep it together. They’re so cute I can’t stop drawing them. OTL
*niall starts playing guitar* its time to get up in the morning (in the morning…morning!) we got mcdonalds breakfast for you (just for you) (or any other brand) we drove 2 miles to get it so you better get up and eat it….you dont wanna be a selfish lazy boyyyyy…….SO WE GOTTA GET UPPPPPPPPP TIME TO GET UPPPPPPP ITS TIME TO GET UPPPPPPPP ITS TIME TO GET UPPPPPPP ITS TIME TO GET UPPP….ITS TIME TO GET UPP…ITS TIME- SHHHHH! get uppppppppp….TIME TO GET UP!!!!!
You know what, I’d be just amazing to be remembered, like even like as a mom turned to daughter, ‘The boy band at my time One Direction, they just had fun, you know what I mean? ‘They’re just normal guys, but terrible terrible dancers.
Imagine if the marauders had been in Hogwarts in the 2000s though. Just picture it. My Chem, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the height of their emo careers, and everything else that was happening then:
• The boys arguing over which band was the best, Sirius yelling over all of the others whilst Remus quietly says Bowie was better then any of those bands
• James wanting to cut his hair so he had a fringe like Frank Iero and Remus immediately confiscating his hair shears, and Sirius threatening to dye his hair black and pierce his lip. Again.
• EYELINER. Lots of it. Remus did not complain about this because Sirius looked hot
• Peter having one of those checkered belts with the studs and only wearing skinny jeans for the whole of fourth year, but he somehow got away with it??
• Scene girls
• Someone playing the G note at lunch and the third year that ran to get his black parade jacket
• Remus would go on about how it was a phase and say how James would regret this. He’d sit with his leather jackets and smiths albums but he had to admit, damn was Teenagers a good song. He would still listen to MCR secretly
• Lily thinking the marauders were all stupid but she actually had a poster of Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross on her wall
• Everyone having those MP3 players and portable CD players that skipped when you walked
• Tears when Panic! split. The school was divided temporarily
• Best album debates in the common rooms
• Dark Slytherin aesthetic and piercings everywhere, teachers can’t control it
• The whole great hall breaking out into a chorus of I Write Sins Not Tragedies at the great feast and McGonogall not knowing what the hell was happening
• Snape hates it all and loves Blood On The Dancefloor