- Emma: Okay kid, let's take that canoeing trip.
- Henry: Do you really think now is the best time for a canoeing trip?
- Emma: Of course. I know how important it is to you. That's why we constantly mention our plans to go canoeing. Not a day goes by that we don't curse the newest villain for trying to destroy the town because it delays our chance to canoe.
- Henry: When have we ever talked about canoeing?
- Emma: This might be our only chance to go off and do this before Gideon regroups and attacks me again.
- Henry: Was the canoeing trip even my idea?
- Emma: Let's go make one last memory as mother and son before the forces of evil attack again and the show remembers that I'm the main character.
- Henry: Oh! This is a plot dodging trip.
- Emma: Obviously. And it would work a lot better if you played along.
- Henry: You're still bringing your gun in case Gideon decides to poof in and attack us on the river though, right?
- Emma: Of course.
- Henry: Canoeing is my passion.
- Emma: There we go.
I am at work so can't contribute tonight but I wanna contribute something to the Emma deserves better event.... are late submissions ok? It's just gonna be a little fic. ( I am trying to also work on my Legend's of Tomorrow fic idea too 😂) I really want to write some swanfire for this though.