Being in a Poly Relationship With Emma S. and Regina M. Would Include:
- Running late to work when you get Regina her coffee and Emma her hot chocolate and bear claw to go besides getting Henry’s and your own breakfast. It’s okay though because the responses you get are always worth it.
- Despite you being a warrior (like Snow) Emma and Regina are extremely overprotective of you because of your lack of magic.
- When Regina gets hit on by Hood Emma, Henry and you make sure to send him away. When Emma gets hit on by Hook Regina, Henry and you make sure he doesn’t come back.
- Best Christmases together.
- Regina is totally into Halloween so she makes sure to find matching costumes for her 3 loves.
- Henry always goes to you when he needs help.
“[Y/n]? Moms are having a silence contest again. What happened?”
“Eh, nothing for you to worry about yeah? You know how they are. They are both drama queens. But I know it had to do with something along the lines of Emma wanting to buy you your favourite video game for your birthday and Regina wanting to buy it as well. I’ll break the tie later.”
“You already bought me the game, didn’t you?”
“You know me, Hen.”-
- Parent conferences are a hassle because somehow along the way Emma and you became legal guardians and now conference evenings go something like this:
“Whose going to go to Henry’s conference?”
“I went last year!”
“So did I.”
“Well I’m not missing it.”
“Snow already told me what she’s (was) planning on telling us over lunch earlier this week.”
“This is too much for me. I’m not going. Regina can go.”
“Emma, of course you’re going.”
“Why don’t we all just go?”
- Shopping for clothes for eachother is always really difficult because everyone has distinctive tastes??
- Regina and you stealing Emma’s hoodies and jackets.
- Emma and you stealing Regina’s shoes.
- They both steal your clothes to purposely leave you naked.
- Cuddles are like the best???
- Regina and you sleep on Emma’s chest, holding hands while Emma wraps her arms around the both of you.
- You’re like never cold because Regina always fusses about you wearing climate appropriate clothing.
- Family nights are spent playing board games and laughing until your sides hurt at Emma’s ‘sore loser’ face.
- At night Regina tends to read to Emma and you until one of you falls asleep.
- Emma, Henry and you creating a meticulous plan to surprise Regina on her birthday.
“[Y/n], you should distract Mom.”
“Henry and I will cook.”
“Emma you don’t even know how to cook.”
“Mom taught me how to cook.”
- By some miracle and a ton of puppy faces throughout an entire month you convice Regina to get a pet.
- Regina telling you about her love for riding and horses.
“We should do that. As a family activity. You can coach us, yeah?”
- Emma teaching you how to survive on the streets for some reason??
“Emma, why do I need to know this?”
“You never know when you might need it.”
“Regina’s going to kill you. Just please don’t teach Henry…”
“Oh, I’m not.”
“He already knows all of this.”
- Snow and David adore you because you help balance two extremely passionate and intense people and they do the same to you.
- Love, War and Wisdom.
- You can barely fit everyone in the family photos but somehow you manage to take a decent one and you hang it in a huge frame and place it above the fireplace mantel.
- Emma babysitting Neal, Regina babysitting Emma and Neal and you babysitting Regina, Emma and Neal because when it comes to babies Regina is absolutely, hands down, a huge dork??
“We should make a baby.”
“Get away from me.“
- Power Women
- Literally everyone is afraid of your girlfriends. Even Ruby stopped flirting with you.
A/n: Dedicated to @sarah-paulsons-bottom-lip 😊. Thanks for the request, lovely!💜