If your Tarot deck was published by US games inc, and you lose or damage a card, email them. I just did asking if they could sell individual cards since I have torn my house apart for my missing card, and they don’t. Instead they mailed it out to me for free and keep extra cards for this purpose.
GUYS! There’s a way for international fans to support Eywitness!
Here’s a link to a twitter post about how you, as a international fan, can buy season 1 of Eyewitness on Amazon!! I just tried it and it totally works so please, if you can, please support the show by following the steps!
I’ll just copy all the steps to here so you don’t have to click the link:
* Go on amazon.com (the USA website) * Create an account and register your credit card to your account (it can be a credit card from anywhere in the world) * Go to the gift card section ‘Gift Cards & Registry’ * Click to send an eGift Card * Buy yourself (send it to your own email address) a gift card of whatever amount of money you’re gonna need to purchase an episode or the whole season of Eyewitness * It might take a little while, but you’re gonna recieve the gift card by email * Go on your Amazon account in the section to redeem a gift card * Enter the claim code of the gift card so that you can use the money on it with your account * Go in the payment/credit card section of your account and delete your credit card info (IMPORTANT) * Now you can go and purchase Eyewitness and it’s gonna automatically use the gift card money to pay for it * Watch and enjoy! * With this method, you will only be able to watch the show on amazon.comon a computer
Buying Just Hold On from UK Amazon if you’re outside the UK
In case anyone outside of the UK is still interested in purchasing Just Hold On from the UK Amazon store in the upcoming week to help with the Christmas #1 push, this is how I managed it (From the Caribbean)
1. Go the the UK amazon store and purchase a email gift card ( £1.00 will do it if you plan to buy it just once)
2. For the recipient email choose an email address other than the one you have your amazon account with. (I had another one lying around for this kind of thing but it’s quick to set up a new one if needed)
3. Set up a new amazon UK account with the email address that you sent the gift card to.
You will need to put in an UK address (I used an old UK address from when I lived there for uni. I’ve also successfully used a University address in the past, a quick google should give you one)
You will also need a UK phone number (Again here I used my old one)
4. Go to the digital music store and click buy on the single
5. Apply your gift card to the purchase
Hopefully this helps. It took me a while to figure out how to make it work but once I did, it didn’t take long at all. Tagging some people here who can hopefully help spread this if they think it will help.