Random MS trivia
1. Way back, you can egg HT pendants multiple times. A patch made that impossible, except those that were put into Storage beforehand.
2. There is a map called “Black Magician’s Lab” in Magatia, accessible through the Underground Passage.
3. If you play Hide and Seek in the NLC mansion, there is a chance that someone might enter a map you’re not in and see you.
4. The only monsters that have a gender are Desert Bunnies in Ariant.
5. Almost all the classes were featured in one gender, then promoted as another.
6. The camera in the FM’s TV is pointing the wrong way. If you stand in front of it, you won’t see anything.
7. “The Forest North of Ellinia” used to be the biggest map in MS pre-bb, and only a 2nd job mage would know that.
8. Maya has been sick for over 50 years following her appearance in Henesys Ruins.
9. The “Well” in Korean Folk Town looks completely dry, but Aqua Road is right beneath it.
10. Vita, the girl that you rescued at the beginning of Resistance quests, is actually an undercover operative of the Black Wings and blows herself up later in the quests in an attempt to destroy the Secret Plaza.
11. Besides Magnus and PB prequests, “The Search for the Book of Ancient” is the most time-consuming quest chain in MS.
12. The reason why nobody kills CHT for drops is because you need 6 people there, alive, after taking at least an hour to kill CHT.
13. In the KMS “Revamp Seasons” and “Fly” update, even though they said they’d revamp all classes, but for jobs like Phantom and Luminous, only a useless 1st/3rd job attacking skill was buffed for 10% damage.
14. “Maple Administrator” used to be male.
15. The “Piece of Paper” in Ant Tunnel is only used for a Balrog quest, in which you need to kill it 200 times…
16. In the Legend update promotion poster, Cannoneer and Mercedes have angel wings, but not in game.
17. Classes that have Flash Jump (everyone?) while doing JQs will face a severe disadvantage because the game always thinks you’re trying to FJ if you press “alt” too often and in result, you just don’t move and fall down the cliff.
18. Aran and Evan (and resistance?) are the only classes that can’t skip its tutorials.
19. GMs in Galicia can all be banned for their igns, because you have “GAL” at the end, which means “girl”, which is something in real life.
20. You can’t have more than 3 “I” or “L” in succession in your ign.
21. There is no “day” or “night” in MS. And consequently, nobody ever needs to sleep (even though there are beds?) or use the bathroom.
22. VIP equips are the only 120+s that you can trade without a PSoK, regardless whether you equipped it or not.
23. When Chaos update was released in KMS, people thought the profession people would become a new class branch.
24. Right now, we have 7 class branches (8 after Red): Explorers, Cygnus, Heroes, Resistance, Chief Knights, Nova, Sengoku. Only 3 of them have all 5 classes: Explorers, Heroes, Resistance.
25. Warriors (especially Arans) were buffed or nerfed in every class revamp.
26. People thinks Aliens is a bad training spot after Unleashed, but it still gives 1495 exp (Jesters used to give 1325).
27. When you kill a major boss, it “records” something in the chat bar. That “record” is for the GMs to see who’s hacking, although all you have is a name and time.
28. Mihile, the chief knight of the Dawn Warriors, is much weaker than DWs themselves.
29. Zakum’s name came from an Arabic word meaning “hell”.
30. Level 200-250 takes 536 times the exp from 0-200.
31. The reason Nineheart is locked up in future ereve is because he was a total asshole to the knights.
32. Root Abyss bosses were taken straight from Alice in Wonderland.
Since I have to have a question mark to enable comments, here it is.