RFA Babysits RFA’s Kid
Hope I got this right. Enjoy!
Expect two to three updates today! Why? I’ve been slacking ^^”
- Jaehee and MC have been working so hard.
- Zen wanted to do something nice so he offered to babysit while they went on a date.
- Zen loves your girls’ son.
- Zen shows him his motorcycle.
- After the kid begged to go on it, and a lot of hesitation, Zen agreed.
- But only once around the block, at a slow speed, and with helmets.
- Cause if something happened, Jaehee would kill him.
- Zen gets called in for work a quick reshoot.
- Zen takes your kid with him.
- The kid is in awe!
- “Uncle, Zen! You look so cool! The way you fought that bad guy and saved the girl! Teach me to fight like that!”
- Zen laughed and told him when he’s a little older, he wouldn’t mind teaching him acting. But for now he should learn how to protect the ladies in his life, his mothers!
- He goes back to MC and Jaehee a little more more protective.
- A day later, he asked for a white jacket, like Zen’s.
- Zen and MC had to shoot a little further than usual so they asked Yoosung to pick up their daughter after school and watch her for a bit.
- She’s shy at first so it was hard for Yoosung to bond with her.
- But then he made her food.
- She laughed at how funny his food looked but it was delicious!
- Then he asked if she played video games.
- No?! Well Yoosung will change that. He pulled out his ZiiU and taught her Bario Mart.
- After a few rounds of losing, she seemed really frustrated. So they played one last round and Yoosung acted as her 2nd place driver.
- He took any damage any NPC threw. He drove in front when the Blue Shell was launched.
- She had so much fun.
- They built a pillow fort and Yoosung told stories of how Prince Zen saved MC from the evil Hacker.
- Zen’s daughter wanted to be saved by her dad too.
- So Yoosung pretended to tie her up. And when Zen and MC came to pick her up, Zen understood immediately.
- He acted like a prince and saved her from the evil Yoosung.
- On your way home she asked, “Can we play with Uncle Yoosung tomorrow?”
- Saeyoung and MC were in a bit of a pickle cause their babysitter bailed.
- Jumin was home so he offered this time.
- Surely if they left the two girls with Jumin, they wouldn’t die… right?
- These girls were curious about everything.
- “Why is this fish tank so tall?” “What kind of name is Ellybeth?” “Why is the ceiling here so tall?” “What are those things?” “Why are you so tall?”
- Jumin didn’t know how to answer so many questions at once so he just calmly told them, “Her name is Elizabeth the 3rd.”
- How long has it been? Half an hour? Damn. This will be a long day.
- So he takes the girl to a restaurant.
- “Wow, we’ve never eaten anywhere so fancy!”
- The girls start to pretend to be rich pompous old ladies.
- Jumin finds it amusing and laughs.
Direct hit! His laugh charms children!
- He tells the girls to never be those ladies cause they are bad people.
- “Don’t be rich?”
- “No, don’t marry for money.”
- The younger daughter is smitten with Jumin and he think’s it’s cute.
- He spends the day getting to know the girls and teaching them lessons.
- They can only retain so much cause they’re like 5 and 7.
- So they spend a lot of time mimicking Jumin and playing with Elly.
- But the 5 year old tries to include Jumin in everything.
- The day wasn’t so bad cause he felt like a father himself.
- After tucking your kids in bed, the younger one asks “Does Uncle Jumin have a wife?”
- You ask why and she tells you “Cause I wanna marry him!”
- You hesitate a moment before calling out, “SAEYOUNG! BRING THE HOLY WATER!”
- Jumin wanted a day with MC.
- So he offered Jaehee more pay for babysitting.
- Jaehee only agreed cause you wee stressed.
- Jaehee offers him cake.
- He asked if it was really okay? His dad would only let him eat what his nutritionist recommended.
- She won’t tell if he won’t tell.
- He saw Jaehee’s Judo trophies and asked her to teach him some moves.
- She was really against it until he said he wanted to try it out on his dad.
- She agreed only if he didn’t let his dad know she taught him.
- Jaehee thought he would be difficult but she enjoyed every second with him.
- MC later asked Jaehee about her son’s new behavior and she confessed she taught him.
- MC laughed and asked Jaehee to babysit more often.
- Jaehee happily agreed.
- Yoosung and MC’s babysitter cancelled last minute.
- Seven was so excited cause he had the day off and wanted to babysit.
- This guy had too much energy for your child.
- Your kid had to scold him to get a decent lunch and not chips.
- Your kid felt like the babysitter instead of the other way around.
- But when it comes to the dangerous things like cooking with fire and knives, he was serious.
- And when your kid tripped and scraped their knee outside, he calmly disinfected the scrape and then put a bandage on it.
- And another bandage. And another bandage. He even put bandages where there were no cuts, like your kids cheek.
- When you and Yoosung came to pick your kid up you almost had a heart attack.
- Why would someone use so many bandages!
- Your kid asked to go back at least once a week and would cry when he is busy.
- So Saeyoung visits from time to time.