- Congratulations to Beyoncé, whose visual album Lemonade continues to earn awards more than a year after its release.
- Alongside television shows like Atlanta and Veep, EW reported Thursday that Lemonade won a Peabody Award in the entertainment category.
- According to its website, the Peabody Awards recognize powerful storytelling.
- Fun fact: Disgraced host Bill O’Reilly once lied about winning a Peabody.
- The 2017 awards were announced just one day after old footage circulated of Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) calling out Bill O'Reilly — who was fired from his Fox News gig Wednesday — for claiming to win a Peabody Award when, in fact, he never did. Read more (4/20/17)