- No matter how much cutting edge technology, skill or talent you have, without experience, you can’t really teach (learn if from Webber, Minnick)
- No matter how good of a resident/doctor/surgeon you are, you don’t have superpowers. Sometimes things just don’t work out. Bad outcomes are part of the job and a really important part of the education of a resident
- Arizona is actively being a peds surgeon again?
- What was the point of having Leah Murphy back again? As if the show wasn’t already overcrowded 🙄
- Perhaps GSMH should prioritise getting the right people to do the job before thinking about teaching. An ortho performing abdominal surgery on a 9 year old and a trauma surgeon being chief of General Surgery aren’t really promising signs of excellence and good qualifications
- Catherine changes her mind about April like she changes cities
- Has Alex got his job back or not? Haven’t the court papers been back yet?
- Has Maggie been spending so much time with Meredith that she’s learned how to be bitter and rude?
- Have Maggie and Meredith completely ignored that Amelia is “missing”? No one gets to bang their heads this week guys, sorry, we are closed for neuro
- GSMH trains trauma surgeons to perform elective surgery on cancer patients? Impressive Chuck Norris style surgeons. How many hours of training do they get a week to be skilled in so many different specialties?
- Nobody cares about Ben and Bailey’s marriage
- This season has had one of the worst continuity, writing and storytelling I ever remember seeing
c) Writers are just pissing over everything for me at the moment
d) Griggs is cute but Arizona’s love story speech is basically the whole fandom!
e) Cross is still an idiot walking into doors and getting TB
f) Owen and Amelia have couple friends we didn’t know about. I nearly cried.
g) Jessica and Marika have exactly the same smile. It’s beautiful
h) April is tough af and army af
i) Jackson and Maggie are step siblings. Never forget.
j) Stephanie will either die of TB or give up being a doctor out of guilt
k) Bailey and Webber can bicker like no other
l) I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, The Chief is Richard Webber. Forever and always. Sorry Bailey. Maybe I’ll change my mind by season 19?
m) DANCE PARTY WITH LADY CHIEF TRIFECTA. Basically my favourite moment of season 13 so far
n) I was saying to @superheroshepherdess just two days ago how Amelia and Meredith are ridiculously alike and everyone needs to catch up to this fact
o) I never want to live in a world without my mum
p) Alex had one scene? What the… Don’t even ask about Jo cos she was nowhere to be seen
q) DaLuca was so much more interesting when he was banging Maggie
r) Amelia basically said there’s a before and after. Meaning their marriage. I need a brick and somebody to throw it at. But I don’t know who should be on the receiving end of it. So I’ll probably write a fic instead.
s) This season is so bitty and disconnected it hurts
t) It would have been perfect if Amelia and Meredith were waiting by Derek’s grave
u) Arizona and Riggs are a little bit adorable. I like how quickly Arizona is ready to ditch Webber for the chance to gossip!
v) I can’t believe we’re all going to get TB and die guys.
w) Tiny human hearts need a minute to adjust to losing something. We are all tiny human hearts
x) Next week is apparently the plane episode so wave goodbye to any unresolved issues you have until the 27th April (my birthday!)
y) I’m not sure there were 26 points to make on this episode
It’s 3am where I am and I played a drinking game with @walshizzle tonight which has resulted in me drinking lots of red wine. The teeth, the lips… It looks like I’ve been feeding on the blood of innocent mortals. So, I’m drunk and this is the warning that there’s going to be a lot of swearing and a lot of typos in the following post.
So I start with this because it is the most important part of the episode in my opinion. Quick N.B.- I’m currently depriving myself of chocolate and other delicious things (clearly not alcohol!) for lent because I know that on Easter Day, oh my dear Lord, that creme egg is going to taste soooo gooood. Caterina going on maternity leave was lent for all Omelia fans. 13x15 is Easter Day.
PRAISE, HALLELUJAH, WORSHIP AND THANK WHATEVER FUCKING GOD YOU BELIEVE IN.
a) When Owen asks if Amelia wants to be married to him, the sharpness and promptness of her response says it all. “Fuck yeah I wanna be married to you.”
b) He was always the rock with Cristina, to be the one fighting. And finally, he’s saying “fuck off, I’m awesome”, expecting Amelia to run. AND SHE DIDN’T. I have full faith she’ll fight for them.
c) Owen is so dejected about being in the same argument he was in with Cristina about babies, which is obvious from how he sighs and walks out the scrub room. Lots of people have been saying Amelia is pregnant and whilst I hope to dear God she’s not (purely cos I want them to just be a functional married couple before getting children involved), I don’t believe Amelia would abort a baby.
d) He knows she can’t sleep without floss. sobs uncontrollably
e) That fucking screentime. Her face, HER SCRUBCAP, his face, on the same screen, at the same time. Ask me how happy I am- go on, ask me! I’m going to rewatch this episode whilst eating my body weight in chocolate on Easter day and I’ll live stream the whole hideous event.
(I believe this is what the kids are calling it.) So tonight they faced the age-old Spice Girls problem of “If you wanna be lover, you better get with my friends.” For those of you too young to know that reference, search Wannabe on youtube and educate yourselves on ‘90s female pop music and the origins of “girl power”.
In a week that International Woman’s Day was a thing, surprisingly this week was very much about men standing up for themselves. Riggs got into an argument with Alex about how to treat a baby and Meredith was caught between them. She took Alex’s side and asked why he was being an ass, meanwhile he stood by his beliefs that he was doing right by the patient and asked why he blindly trusted everyone over him.
They saved the kid in the end and Riggs asked her how she felt about him. Not Alex, not Maggie, not Owen… We all know the answer but let’s see how long it takes. I’m giving it a week for her panties to be in the backseat of her car again.
Richard Stubborn Webber. How this marriage works is beyond me because I’ve never seen two people be so stubborn towards each other. But that’s part of their charm I suppose. He has a bad back. She is being her usual meddling self but yet it’s Richard who admits he never wanted to come between her and her son.
Like mother like son- stubborn af.
On one side: April Kepner is so very kicked aside in my opinion. Quite frankly, as much as ADORE Meredith, if you’re in a career like surgery and someone offers you a position as chief of the field, you’d take it. Everyone in that field would. By accepting that job, it was her one declaration of saying, “I’m actually pretty good at what I do thank you very much.” Ever since they were interns, she’s been laughed at and pitied and as much as I hate Catherine meddling in her son’s life and April’s- if it means April sticking up for herself then I’m in.
For instance- Meredith saying “You stole the car” and April just smiling and walking off. Oh, I was so close to slapping a bitch up the wrong way. But actually I’m very English and hate confrontation so realistically I just narrowed my eyes.
On the other hand: Catherine- fuck off. Stop pitting April and Jackson against each other and using her to reel your son in. Not cool, not fair, and sort your own problems out before meddling in other people’s business.
DeLuca and the Interns
Much to my Jolex fangirl’s dismay, Jo is very much a support system for DeLuca these days. It’s nice. But I also hope it doesn’t get in the way of Jolex getting back together. Also, side observation, Alex and DeLuca have the same facial hair. Same as Mark Sloan’s used to be. I’m all for that.
Interns? Residents? No idea. Basically, the people who don’t wear dark blue scrubs. They’re all for Minnick, they’re all loving their job. I like that. Positivity in a workplace is good. Shoutout to Stephanie for voicing all Amelia stans opinions with “You’re back, I’m so happy!”
No idea if this is their ship name but I’m shipping whatever it is! I can tell they’re going to try to make Richard an obstacle for Arizona but with Eliza’s eyes and that beautiful smile and that “hiofsa afsap asfsopget aopstat” Polish (was it?!) then I can only assume the attraction will prevail. So yes to all this. I have so missed Arizona Robbins genuinely smiling about someone else we know. S12 she got her slutty groove back with a lot of girls we never even met. S13 she’s getting her sweet ‘I’m in love’ smile back with someone we see and know and can learn to love, and I’m really enjoying it.
There were some. I didn’t really pay much attention to them because of all the Omelia, Griggs, Webber, Japril and Elizona development going on around them. Sorry. Something about a cooking incident and something about a baby with a heart mummmmmmuuuurrrrr.
Patients will come and go, Stephanie will always be the biggest Amelia stan, perhaps Catherine’s meddling will lead to a Japril reunion, Webber needs new mattresses in the on-call rooms, Jo supports DeLuca whilst still OBVIOUSLY being in love with Alex, Riggs is so very assuming that Meredith wants him to be ‘all in’, and Omelia are going to be married forever and all will be ok.
under the cut you’ll find 455 small/medium, not to mention textless, hq gifs of ELIZA TAYLOR. none of these were made by me & credit goes to the original creators. please like or reblog if you found this helpful.
&&. — under the cut, you will find ( +280 ) gif icons of Eliza Taylor, requested by anonymous.
none of the original gifs are mine so credit to the right owners, i simply cropped, resized && edited them. if the owners would like credit for their gifs or want any of these taken down, feel free to message me. please like and/or reblog if using or find this helpful !! thank you !!
Under the cut you’ll find 200 gifs of the lovely Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin on The 100. None of these gifs are mine and so if the original makers would like me to remove them, just message me and I will do so. Please like and/orreblog if you find this useful!
- So Amelia is back at Meredith’s house and even though she has openly said she does not live there (tiny hope we can cling to) how odd is it that no one has asked her or seemed the least bit curious why she’s left her husband?
- Amelia and Yoghurt, a love story. Probably the only relationship that’s successful right now in GA. Is her sleepiness and sudden hunger just a coincidence? I don’t think so. *wishes Amelia talks to Owen before finding out a possible pregnancy*
- Attendings running labs and prepping surgical patients while residents come up with surgical plans? Only in the fairytale land of GSMH. If the attendings are so keen on knocking down Minnick, why are they acting like obedient puppies losing all their dignity? You gotta learn to walk before you learn how to run, maybe Minnick skipped that class too. We’ve seen that experience isn’t really her strength
- Jo Wilson is awesome. When the episode started I was pissed for her once again letting someone shout at her face. But damn it was awesome seeing her kicking ass. The resurrection of Jo! (Let’s overlook the fact she harassed a patient on the table for the sake of badassery).
- Everyone thought that guy was gonna play her ex husband, oh boy, they fooled everyone
- Deluca still exists. And hey! Riggs still works at the hospital :) good news
- April can take the lead on a kidney transplant. LOL this is getting ridiculous
- Let’s take out this woman’s kidney without bothering to check the status on the other one first 👌🏻
- That mom finding out her daughter was alive when she was found was heartwrenching
- The same guy from Psych from the first seasons was there again. First good continuity move of s13
- Nice to see some development on Riggs. It’s long overdue. He clearly can’t get over the guilt he feels for having stopped looking for Megan
- Arizona implying Minnick cares about the residents. For real? Like that’s why she took the job at GSMH. She was super worried about the residents she’d never seen before
- I wish I could hug Jo and Owen too. They both deserve it.
Under the cut you will find #145 gifs of Karen Gillan as Eliza Dooley in Selfie..
None of the gifs were made by me. Please, like and/or reblog if you
find this useful. / Abaixo do read more você irá encontrar #145 gifs de Karen Gillan como Eliza Dooley em Selfie. Nenhuma dessas gifs foram feitas por mim. Por favor, like e/ou reblog se isso for útil.
( GIF HUNT ) Under the cut are #199 small/medium HQ gifs of the beautiful ELIZA TAYLOR, best known for her role as Clarke Griffin in The 100. There should be no repeats but there are several similar scenes, most of these are gifs of her from The 100, interviews and other projects. None of the gifs were made by me and if you see yours and want it taken off just message me. Please give this a like/reblog if you use! Thank you!
Under the cut, you will find #204, small/medium, HQ gifs of Eliza Taylor. None of these gifs were made by me. A huge thank you goes to the awesome makers. All the credits go to them and I don’t claim any of their work as my own. A like or a reblog would make me very happy because it took me hours to finish this hunt.
She wasn't exactly sure how she got here, or what was going on. But she'd been told what to do. "Trainer Eliza, time to play."
▪◼TRAINER: ELIZA. 1ST VISIT◼▪
| Upon speaking the words,
the owner hands you the supplies and seems to disappear with a sinister
grin. The grounds become unusually silent as the gates slam shut. The
hunt is on. |
The bracelet you have been given gives off a
faint glow once donned. It seems your future partner is due either
northeast or north. The northeastern path leads to a rather daunting
ruin, several broken down excavation machines sit just outside. The northern path leads to a looming old manor. Ivy curls around the pillars outside, and faint candlelight can be seen in the windows. Where will you go?