kravitz is a big softie. he might get a bit flared up but not interpersonally. he just wants to compromise and come to an understanding and be gay. because he is gay. i love him. he wants to listen and understand and smooch an elf. hell yeah
Hi! I've been feeling kinda off today and I was wondering if you could cheer me up with some fluffy blitzstone head cannons? Thanks!
hey sorry i couldn’t answer this yesterday,,, i hit post limit? but i hope this makes you feel better friendo!! i am here for you!
- blitz makes it a life mission to make hearth smile & laugh more
- it is in the course of this mission that he discovers that hearth is v ticklish and hoo boy is that useful information
- sometimes they like to sleep in and just kind of cuddle in bed instead of getting up. it’s on one of these days that they get engaged, on accident. they’re having a deep conversation in bed at like eleven in the morning (but it sucks bc to talk they can’t really be holding each other. they manage tho) anyway they’re talking about what life would be like if they’d never found each other & hearth signs but now we get to spend the rest of our lives together and blitz is just kind of stunned into heart-eyes silence for a few seconds & then he asks did you just ask me to marry you? and now hearth is blushing really deeply but he answers, i guess i did. what’s your answer? And blitz just laughs and signs of course, you silly elf! and smooches him,,,,,, wow i got myself emotional here
- sometimes hearth comes up & hugs blitz from behind & puts his chin on top of blitz’ head. blitzen pretends to be annoyed but he actually loves it
- blitz loves making hearthstone blush, so he compliments him often
- blitz & hearth arguing like an old married couple over literally anything. wait that’s canon,,
- some of the people they knew on the street hear about Blitzen’s Best so they come to see for themselves. they’re all very pleased to learn that hearth & blitz are getting married soon. some bitchy middle-aged people complain about blitz having homeless people in his high-end shop, but blitz says his store is always open if anyone needs a place to get out of the cold & he often makes clothes for people on the street, especially warm coats
- hearth really likes kisses on the cheek even if he pretends he doesn’t (and he does)
*slides into Zev week late with starbucks* SO here’s a pointless little schmoop inspired by this awesome fanart of beautiful beautiful Zevran admiring his boots
“D… Do you like them?” Andreil asks at last. He’s been wondering for a while now, worrying, fretting, twisting his fingers and wringing his hands, but too afraid to ask. He doesn’t realize his words came as a strained whisper until he notices that the assassin hasn’t looked up from admiring the way the supple leather clings to his calves like they were made for him (which they were, because of course he knows Zevran’s measurements after much time spent admiring him and memorizing the graceful lines that make up his lovely, compactly muscled frame– and any old castoff boots would never do). The Warden clears his throat and forces himself to speak up, “Do you like them?” he asks again, and this time, Zevran looks up, eyes bright like sweet golden honey and sunbeams.
His teeth flash in that little half-smile he gets when he’s genuinely pleased (a far cry from his usual sly smirks and roguish grins– though those are incredibly appealing all the same) and tucks one booted foot behind the other, hands on his hips, posing. “Like them?” he asks with a scoff, “My friend, they are perfect! A flawless gift if I ever saw one.”
What would Bree's parents first kiss be like? ( I'm seeing all these posts about them and I'm very interested in them)
So to give people context for this first kiss: Bree’s granddad (Fausten) tells Bree’s mum (Revka) and her ladies-in-waiting that there’s an elf in the forest and no one, absolutely no one, is to go into that forest. Revka promptly goes into said forest. She picks a double rose (thereby disturbing the earth) to purposefully summon the elf and then smooches the fuck out of the very same dangerous elf her dad explicitly told her not to go near because you’re not the boss of me, Dad.
…And people wonder where Bree’s stubborn, contrary, forward nature comes from.