This is the first time I’ve ever been tagged in something like this so here goes,
I was tagged by the wonderful theangelstakebakerstreet, to do this book thing,
Rules: In a text post list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them!
1. Why we broke up - Daniel Handler, it was truly beautiful and the illustrations were perfect
2.The name of the book is secret - Pseudonymous Bosch (10/10 would recommend
3. Born to run - Michael Morpugo, I really like dogs ok?
4. Anne of green gables - Lucy Maud Montgemery
5. The entire series of unfortunate events series by lemony snicket
6. Pretty much everybody has this on their list but The Fault In Our Stars by john green
7. I am malala - Malala Yousafzai
8. Sleeping Beauty - Retold by Adele Geras and illustrated by Christian Birmingham,
9. Idk if this counts but midsummers night dream - William Shakespeare
10.Harry potter and the chamber of secrets - JK rowling
I’m tagging ofstarlords, skipthecuppa, johnwatsonsdefinitelyindanger, elementrymydearwinchesters, sherlockholmesandhiswatson, closet-sherlockian, bagginswatson, the-doctor-to-my-tardis, drsuperwholock